Thickwall vs Flange

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

fastboy

Thickwall vs Flange

Post by fastboy »

Hi everyone. question for you all.
I have not much experience with thick walled cylinders. I prefer to use flanged cylinders because they seem to be more comfortable.
But once you pack the cylinder on the sides, can you during a long session expand more lengthwise with a thick walled cylinder compared with a flanged one? Or does it not make any difference?

Let me know your opinions.
Thanks.
Attachments
thickwallcylinders.jpg
flange9-inch-213.jpg
asslicker061

Re: Thickwall vs Flange

Post by asslicker061 »

Self preference and comfort. Both will do the job. May need a cushion seal on thick wall.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

I have a flange for my penis tube and thickwall for my full package tube.

Both work fine but my preference is the thickwall.

I pump at low pressures so I never have issues.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

asslicker061 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:21 pm Self preference and comfort. Both will do the job. May need a cushion seal on thick wall.
This is very true. It's a personal preference. The flanged cylinders tend to be more comfortable for cock only pumping and don't need a cushion or seal. A thick wall will potentially need a seal but can be quite comfortable for cock only pumping. Main issue I've run into with non flanged tubes and cock only pumping is the sudden entry of a ball! Not fun. So full package in non flanged is ideal!

Since I primarily only do cock, I will use flanged cylinders for most all of my sessions. I have a thick wall 4.25" that I use periodically only cock and it's comfortable up until the balls try to go in. Doesn't happen much anymore but it's something to be aware of.

Hope all that helps in making your decision!

Keep it GIRTHY!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!