Genital Tattoos (butthole and cock)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

inkinkink

Genital Tattoos (butthole and cock)

Post by inkinkink »

Hello!
I'm finally ready to get my genitals tattoos. In the next months I'm booking my sessions and I'm planning to do my anus and butt first, cock and balls right after. I'm looking for inspiration and I wonder if you would like to share your tattoos (if you have any), ideas on what you would do (no limits at all). Plus if you can suggest some telegram channel or discord server dedicated to this topic i would be more than happy.

At the momento my main idea was to do a chrisantemum blooming from the anus and covering my full butt, or a water vortex going just into the anus, but again, i'm absolutely open to any idea and style
pumper6

Re: Genital Tattoos (butthole and cock)

Post by pumper6 »

I don't have any BUT find these tattoos HOT!! Anus and cock tattoos are my favorite and will get a cock tattoo when I finish my other tattoos i have planned, maybe my anus too
Connie63

Re: Genital Tattoos (butthole and cock)

Post by Connie63 »

Hi ya,
I love your idea of the flower coming out of your butt hole and covering your full butt.
Where are you booking your sessions to have it done because I am unable to find a tattooist who will do it. I am prepared to travel to get it done so if you could foward me the tattooists details that would be much appreciated.
I want to have my butt hole tattooed into a star along with both my nipples into stars and both butt cheeks two thirds covered with some kind of design which i am yet to decide on although i quite like the idea of either bright colored roses or orchids, your opinions and/or ideas would be gratefully received.

i look foward to hearing from you very soon
kind regards
Wayne