Glans pumping with vacuum cups

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

fggp2000

Glans pumping with vacuum cups

Post by fggp2000 »

I am trying to enlarge my glans only, so that it is wider than my shaft. I want my cock to look like a mushroom with a large flared glans thats much larger than the shaft.

I have used a standard pump on and off for years and have seen how my glans inflates, but at the same time, so does my shaft which spoils the effect I am wanting. I have used methods such as taping up my shaft to isolate the glans, but apart from the time it takes to apply the tape properly, I feel that its not the healthiest way to go about it i.e. forcing blood throagh a heavily constricted shaft. I have seen tubes designed to pump the glans, but I am on a budget.

I am not bothered about any length gains but wonder if the penis extenders/stretchers that use a vacuum cup would be the answer to my glans enlargement as the vacuum would only be applied to the glans. As I am not after length increases could I use such a device without the weights so that I would just be using a large cup which I would hope to pack, and a silicon sleeve to seal the cup to my cock. As I am uncut, this would also help to avoid the donut effect which although I do enjoy having when I pump, does spoil the effect I am wanting to get.

When I say I want a large glans, what I mean is that i want a huge fat mushroom that is disproportianately larger than my shaft so that when fully engorged the flare would overhang my shaft by a 1/4 inch or more. I know that this is probably impossible , but you have to have goals dont you! I also know that any gains will probably only be temporary, but as I enjoy pumping, that wont be a problem having to pump up a mushroom again.

The photo is of my glans unpumped, so I would like to think I am already on my way to obtaining what I want.

IMG_20221210_101647.jpg
Mushrum

Re: Glans pumping with vacuum cups

Post by Mushrum »

I use a silicone gasket that I stretch around the shaft just below the glans. Then slip into a tube. I since have gone to a flexible tube made from silicone that keeps skin from sliding into the tube.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=52005&p=340244#p340244
fggp2000

Post by fggp2000 »

Mushrum wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:12 am I use a silicone gasket that I stretch around the shaft just below the glans. Then slip into a tube. I since have gone to a flexible tube made from silicone that keeps skin from sliding into the tube.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=52005&p=340244#p340244
That looks an interesting device you have created. Excuse my ignorance but how do you create the vacuum? Have you seen anything more than temporary increases in the size of your glans?
Mushrum

Post by Mushrum »

I use a QS-7 electric pump. The fitting on the top is a 3/4" pvc coupling that I use as a quick coupler. Yes, I have seen gains. I now use a full length silicone tube with this instead of just the gasket