1000 mL, second fill

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

abstract22

1000 mL, second fill

Post by abstract22 »

I finally did a full 1 liter! And wow, it feels much bigger than I thought it would. This was the first time I did it myself, and I spent 3 full hours just trying to bring myself to do it, but I'm very glad I did. The tricky part for me was to insert the needle while stretching the skin while also avoiding veins and testicles. But the needle goes in with surprisingly little force, which helps. The first 500mL took 30 mins, then I slowed down a bit for the second half as it was getting a bit tight, for a total of 1h20m. It all went easily with no pain and no issues. Sealed with the gauze + 10 mins of pressure + superglue + NexCare method.

I think I reached my limit at this point, it did start to get a bit tight and sealing took a few tries (couldn't get it to work until I tried with superglue), but it wasn't uncomfortable. I can imagine that doing a second fill the next day must not only be much easier with the skin already inflated, but having stretched for a whole day must increase its max capacity. I was going to do more the next day but this single liter was so huge that I wasn't ready for more just yet.

Standing up for the first time and feeling it pressing firmly against my thighs was incredible. With the previous 600mL it was looser and I could pretty much ignore it and didn't get in the way of things, but with 1L was a whole different story. Since it took on a more tight spherical shape, I had to spread my legs when walking, which was super fun.

Then a few hours on the skin relaxed a bit and had more swing and bounce to it, which is also immensely pleasant, but I also liked the melon stage a lot. I thought I'd be jumping around to watch it bounce all day but it was too damn heavy for that!

I really enjoyed how it makes me have to do everything slightly differently, from walking to getting dressed to sitting and sleeping, it's really entertaining and makes the whole day be about just this one weird thing. I tried going out for a walk just to see how it feels but after a few minutes of awkward waddling I decided it was enough ;)

Guys, I cannot imagine what 2 or 3L must feel like, the thought of being even more incapacitated for even longer is both scary and exciting :D

IMG_6220 Large.jpeg
The best way to walk around is to simply pick it up and carry it ;)

IMG_6025 Large.jpeg
I was surprised by how far back it extends, taking on an elongated shape.

IMG_6200 Large.jpeg
Hanging over the edge.

IMG_6167 Large.jpeg
I tried to sleep like this but it wasn't super comfortable.

IMG_6074 Large.jpeg
Another sleeping position that didn't work.

IMG_6057 Large.jpeg
"Udder"

IMG_6244 Large.jpeg
Making it light up with a flashlight!
Last edited by abstract22 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.
daft886

Re: 1000 mL, second fill

Post by daft886 »

Great results with only 1L. I cant wait to see how you do with 2 or 3L.
Take it slow and you will grow into it.
abstract22

Post by abstract22 »

daft886 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:09 am Great results with only 1L. I cant wait to see how you do with 2 or 3L.
Take it slow and you will grow into it.
Thanks! Would you say that just by doing this fill, I will be able to do more next time? I don't know how stretching works, if it's permanent or temporary, and how "tight" it needs to be in order to stretch at all.
Tx_IntactGuy

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

abstract22 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:28 am Thanks! Would you say that just by doing this fill, I will be able to do more next time? I don't know how stretching works, if it's permanent or temporary, and how "tight" it needs to be in order to stretch at all.
Love the flashlight picture. But just wanted to drop my 2 cent about stretching. Based on my limited understanding of tissue expansion and foreskin restoration practices.

The general rule of thumb is: stretch the skin until it doesn't stretch anymore, and back off slightly with the tension. The goal is to "convince" the skin that it needs to grow so that it multiplies skin cells. Over stretching would just result in injury or stretch marks over time. For me, at the end of the day after hours of stretching my foreskin, I'll feel a slightly tender/sore, but to me that says I got a good stretch that day.

Growing new skin is a very, VERY slow process. But the results are permanent.
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023
heneee11

Post by heneee11 »

Great results fella, have you been a pumper previously?
I’m seriously considering having a go myself, what gauge needle did you use?
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

great pics really shows you fill off really well
here is a couple of me with 500ml dex and 5oo ml of saline
Attachments
good fill
good fill
feels so good
feels so good
abstract22

Post by abstract22 »

heneee11 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:06 pm Great results fella, have you been a pumper previously?
I’m seriously considering having a go myself, what gauge needle did you use?
Thanks! I have never pumped or stretched, so this is my "native" capacity. I used a 21G butterfly needle, which seems like a good size. The flow was fast and I couldn't feel the needle at all, so I highly recommend it.

You should definitely try it out, just make sure to do it in a safe way. If you're worried, I'd recommend finding someone who can do it for you professionally, usually those who offer BDSM services can do this type of stuff, that's what I did for my first time, it's really easy that way.
abstract22

-

Post by abstract22 »

Last edited by abstract22 on Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
daft886

Re: 1000 mL, second fill (+ slomo videos)

Post by daft886 »

Always take a rest between infusions.
If you know you can already take 1L, wait 8 to 10 hours and try an additional 500ml.

When I started out I purchased supplies in 250ml or 500ml bags until I know what my limits were.
I started infusion about a year and half ago after a couple of years of pumping.
I quickly progressed and can now take around 4 to 5 Liters over 3 days.