Have you ever gotten a total stranger to watch you pump?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Huge4Me

Have you ever gotten a total stranger to watch you pump?

Post by Huge4Me »

I sat pumping a few years ago in a parking lot. I'd been pumping really hard for a long time that afternoon and I was probably the biggest I'd ever gotten. This girl walked by about twenty feet from my car and smiled. I waved. She got a little closer and said, what are you up to. I covered up quickly and thought for a moment about whether to just blurt out what I was doing. "To tell you the truth I've got my dick in a cock pump right now and I'm making it really huge. Want to see?" I said. Without hesitation, she came right up to the window. I took the towel off so she could see my huge cock... and she said, "Holy shit, can I get in?" We spent a wonderful half hour together. No real sex. Just fun. It was only the second time I'd been able to show everything to a stranger. It was lovely both times.
Huge4Me

Re: Have you ever gotten a total stranger to watch you pump?

Post by Huge4Me »

On one of those extremely hot days a few years back, I stopped for a light and two young women on foot signaled for me to role my window down. I did, and they asked for a ride. I was well pumped with my three inch tube dressed down my very loose fitting pants leg...but not particularly noticeable. I'd never let anyone in the car before while I was pumping, but I figurged, what to hell..and I said sure, hop in. And they got in, one in the back seat, one in the front. After some small talk, they asked what I was up to and I told some made up story about how my wife had thrown me out of the house because she had some church ladies coming over, that she usually lets me go around the house using one of those penis pumps thay have in the book stores. But not today. Instead, she suggested I try pumping in the car. "You mean you are doing that right now?" they asked. I said, "Yes." "Can we see it?" they asked....much to my surprise. So I pulled over into a parking lot and dropped my pants. The one in the back seat leaned forward so she could see. The one next to me looked right at my cock...which was nearly packing the tube. There was no sex and no touching. And they turned down my invitation to work the pump. But we had a nice ride. When they got out, I made point of keeping the conversation going with the car door wide open for as long as possible...just for the added excitement.
Toledopumper

Re: Have you ever gotten a total stranger to watch you pump?

Post by Toledopumper »

I had a stranger once watch me.

I had gone to my local Adult Bookstore video arcade. I knew the guy working the counter so he was cool allowing me to bring in my equipment. I was packing my 2 3/4 inch straight tube cock only before I arrived. I took a seat in a booth dropped some money then my pants. This booth had a glory hole. So I worked the tube while others next door watched. One guy reached through the hole and I let him slap the plastic sleeve and feel it's weight.