Beginner to stretch testicle.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Anonim22

Beginner to stretch testicle.

Post by Anonim22 »

I started doing testicular stretching 5 months ago. True, I don’t notice any results. I only stretch by wearing the 560g Ring. What should I do to progress? At what rate should you increase the weight and number of rings?And by the way, how can you wear rings on your testicles while stretching them while sitting? Thanks in advance for your advice.
asslicker061

Re: Beginner to stretch testicle.

Post by asslicker061 »

Starting with a ittle over a pound, not bad. How long are you wearing? Keeping things warm and moisturizing? You can stretch while sitting and sleeping the ring and weight will keep you balls out and stretched. As far as when to increase weight is when you have room and when you can hang them.
Anonim22

Post by Anonim22 »

asslicker061 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:50 am Starting with a ittle over a pound, not bad. How long are you wearing? Keeping things warm and moisturizing? You can stretch while sitting and sleeping the ring and weight will keep you balls out and stretched. As far as when to increase weight is when you have room and when you can hang them.
I just don't quite understand. When I sit, how will my testicles stretch? They just lie there and that’s it, but they can’t be pulled in, but then the weight of the ring doesn’t exert any pressure. I also have a 960g magnetic ring. I can also put it on, but then the skin on the scrotum begins to become very tight and sometimes hurts. Is there a product to somehow moisturize the skin so that it is not so irritating? I read that shea butter helps, but I applied it and somehow did not notice the effect.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

It is not instantaneous results. Shea moisturizes and softens. Try sitting on the edge of the chair and let them hang.