first Surgilube injections to my cock shaft

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

shockmenow

Re: first Surgilube injections to my cock shaft

Post by shockmenow »

HI All
just a couple of pics 48 hrs now my last fill has settled down,still a great swell and it looks and feels so good
Another top up due at the weekend :D
Attachments
20240123_074345.jpg
20240123_074310.jpg
20240123_074134.jpg
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Love the updates and pics! Looking good!
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

Hi all,
so me and a bud i chat to alot have come up with a new name for Sunday's its now called SL Sun, as its the day i get chance to top up
we both get excited during the week as I love to top up with small amounts around 10/12ml and he loves the results afterwards.
here are some pics of this weeks results :D :)
Attachments
20240128_185927.jpg
20240128_185908.jpg
20240128_185651.jpg
20240128_170028.jpg
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Nice results your getting. Thanks for sharing
shockmenow

advice needed sl gone hard

Post by shockmenow »

Hi all,
so my SL jounery has been going really well so far, i have injected several times and happy to say no issues however i have hit a problem in that my SL seems to have gone rock hard in my shaft, i first noticed it after a pumping session last week, until now after each injection every thing was fine i swelled, it settled and i moved on.
this hardness is not painfull and my skin is find, not broken or bruised but the Sl just seems to of gone solid i am masaging it daily a few times
any ideas for me
any help would be great
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

I'm not an expert but it sort of sounds like it has encapsulated. There isn't a lot you can do.
just4me

Re: advice needed sl gone hard

Post by just4me »

shockmenow wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:00 am Hi all,
so my SL jounery has been going really well so far, i have injected several times and happy to say no issues however i have hit a problem in that my SL seems to have gone rock hard in my shaft, i first noticed it after a pumping session last week, until now after each injection every thing was fine i swelled, it settled and i moved on.
this hardness is not painfull and my skin is find, not broken or bruised but the Sl just seems to of gone solid i am masaging it daily a few times
any ideas for me
any help would be great
pumping seems to make the encapsulating lessen over time. it takes 4-5 times before you can tell a different. over time you can get the to an unnoticable size.
shockmenow

Re: advice needed sl gone hard

Post by shockmenow »

just4me wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:31 am
shockmenow wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:00 am Hi all,
any ideas for me
any help would be great
pumping seems to make the encapsulating lessen over time. it takes 4-5 times before you can tell a different. over time you can get the to an unnoticable size.
thanks for that info and yes your right i have been pumping and massaging the area and now the lumps/hardness has almost gone so a think a few more days and then i should be good to go with my nest fill
cheers
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

hi all
so i took a few weeks off injecting as i got a few hard lumps in my shaft, with some great advice from other guys doing SL im pleased to say im back on my jounery of injecting again with no issues
my shaft was so hungery for more SL i just had to listen to it and give it what it wanted last night
hope you like as much as i do :D
Attachments
20240218_160052.jpg
20240218_154114.jpg
20240218_154046.jpg
20240218_172240.jpg
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

shockmenow wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:07 pm hi all
so i took a few weeks off injecting as i got a few hard lumps in my shaft, with some great advice from other guys doing SL im pleased to say im back on my jounery of injecting again with no issues
my shaft was so hungery for more SL i just had to listen to it and give it what it wanted last night
Nice work. Keep it going. I can’t wait to see how fat we all get. I’m sure I’ll get to a point where I’m happy and stop at least till I’m older and don’t care anymore and just get freaky big haha.
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

salinecockpumper wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:48 pm
Nice work. Keep it going. I can’t wait to see how fat we all get. I’m sure I’ll get to a point where I’m happy and stop at least till I’m older and don’t care anymore and just get freaky big haha.
ha ha bud im already older and single and not bothered, so for me i can do what i want as i want... but hell yeh looking forward to seeing how we both grow along with others and have a great trip along the way... :)
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

How did you manage to get rid of the lumps? You're looking great!
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

4sumfun wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:28 am
How did you manage to get rid of the lumps? You're looking great!
hi not sure which of these methods worked but i had great fun, so i vac pumped, did alot of massage ..you know what that led to...
did electo
they slowly dissloved not completly gone yet but at least i know what to try if they come back
glad you like the last fill,, my cock was so needing it :)