What to do with an empty scrotum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

1. Do nothing, keep the empty sac as is.
7%
2. Completely remove the scrotum, and all the scrotal skin, join the skin on either side, so the area is smooth, and unremarkable.
24%
3. Keep the scrotal skin, but do what is necessary to tighten it up so it is flush with the surrounding skin and doesn't sag.
1%
4. Have prosthetic artificial testicles placed in his scrotum, so that the scrotum is full and looks normal, as though he has not been castrated.
28%
5. Have the scrotal skin re-formed into a vulva, so the area below the penis appears to be a vulva, that goes downward and ends in the perineum.
25%
6. Have the scrotal skin re-formed into some other shape.
No votes
7. Stretch the scrotal skin, so it become very baggy, and sags even more.
10%
8. Some other option not covered by any of the above (please describe in comments).
4%

Total votes: 71

Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Imagine the following scenario:

A middle aged man has decided to have himself castrated with his wife's support and approval. As the couple are discussing his upcoming surgery, they face the question of what to do about his empty scrotum, so they make a list of all the options they can think of. Which would you choose?
Last edited by Addigo on Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
modex

Re: What to do with an empty scrotum

Post by modex »

If at all possible, I'd go for extra large falsies (like neuticles for horses) or a double (i.e. 4) package. No longer a man, but what a man!
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

As long as the scrotum is open to do the castration, silicone implants could be done at the same time.

If the scrotum is average sized or "high and tight", it would likely draw up and stay that way most of the time; no need to go through the additional surgery and recovery needed to shrink it.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

modex

Interesting idea, but how ironic! You would be, as the old Texas saying goes, "All hat and no cattle." :wink:
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

AndyJ

Good suggestion, because it would minimize surgery and prevent the risk of 2nd operation. As I understand it, you're saying either have prosthetics inserted at the time of castration, or just leave it alone and it will tighten up considerably by itself. Thanks for the response.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Option 5. I threw it in just for variety. Has anyone thought that if the man chose this option, his wife could have the unique experience of playing with her husband's pussy :wink:
Explorer1

Post by Explorer1 »

Definitely #5, I am looking to get this done myself!
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Explorer1

Yes! For the skeptical reader Explorer1 really is looking to have his empty sac made into a vulva! I looked up your original post on the subject after you posted your reply here, and it predates this poll. You inquired about doctors. I don't live your area, but at a guess, and for what it's worth (EVERYBODY loves to give worthless advice!) you might try plastic surgeons, or a doc who does sex change surgery. If you choose the latter don't let him/her get carried away :wink: You might just have make a lot of inquiries. Would love to see pictures if you get it done, but if you're too modest to post, that's okay too. Just let us know what happens. One other good thing about a faux pussy like this is, if you ever get tired of it, or don't want it anymore for other reasons, you could probably have it smoothed over, but downside, is, of course that would be another surgery.

I almost didn't include option #5, because I thought it was too outrageous, but then, I thought, if people didn't like it, they didn't have to choose it, so in it went. It didn't have any votes before I wrote my note above, and explained about the wife playing with it, though it would have gotten yours, and I'm not sure whether my post had anything to do with it or not. Maybe a lot of guys would like to have a little pussy like that.

In any case good luck, and let us know how it goes, if you care too. And thanks for your participation.

Addigo
Last edited by Addigo on Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

also get a penectomy
Rogerkisses

Post by Rogerkisses »

Let it shrink up and become a sissy queer.
That is what I did.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Addigo wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:39 am As I understand it, you're saying either have prosthetics inserted at the time of castration, or just leave it alone and it will tighten up considerably by itself.
That's it. Sometimes I'm not clear when I get into "ramble mode."

You're looking at $3K-$5K (going rates I can find on the internet) for installing artificial testicles, which seems awfully expensive for an operation they claim to be able to do in fifteen or twenty minutes.

If you're scrotum is already opened for removal of the originals, having the new ones installed at the same time could save you some money.

There are several companies that make silicone balls, but only a handful US FDA certified for human implantation. Apparently the balls are the same as veterinary balls, except for the difference in the paperwork, for which they charge a substantial extra amount.

Depending on where you go and who does the surgery, the certification might not be an issue, which would let you pick whatever size you wanted, but your options then range from "none" to "tiny" to "too big to be practical."

For further information, the old-school method of getting at the testicles was via incisions at the sides. The newer method is to go in the middle, along the "raphe", or raised line down the middle of the sac. There's only one scar, and it's usually not noticeable.
modex

Post by modex »

Money and cost is, of course, an important contributor to the decision. Also, obviously getting a regular surgeon to implant giant animal fakes (size bigger than too big to be practical) would prove evrn more difficult than finding the money to afford it. As it has been said, both problems would be lessened somewhere abroad.
Still, there is the medical problem that it might be a bad idea to replace nature's equipment by noticeably larger falsies if the bag has not been stretched enough beforehand as the wound/scar might not heal properly.

So if not going really big, go very small. Remove as much as possible.

Whatever your choice - it will be yours and a good one.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Andy3 and
Modex

Thanks for the additional info!
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Remove the scrotal skin and make the place clean and smooth. The nullo look is always so good.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

modex wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:18 pm Still, there is the medical problem that it might be a bad idea to replace nature's equipment by noticeably larger falsies if the bag has not been stretched enough beforehand as the wound/scar might not heal properly.
A few months ago I went through everything I could find on the web, as I was looking into implants for myself. There are standard off-the-shelf "average human" silicone replacements, and some plastic surgeons who apparently make their own, to whatever size the customer wanted. I think the largest read about was 3.5x2 inches, which is *much* larger, volume-wise, than an average testicle. None of the surgical reports mentioned any problems with a too-tight scrotum, though the surgeons may have determined what the maximum implant size might be beforehand. There's considerable stretch to the scrotum; normally the "bag of muscle" is about half-tight; it can loosen or tighten from there.

Also, if you click over to the pumping sections here, you'll see full-package and ball-only pumpers who demonstrate how much the scrotum can stretch, though granted most of them are experienced and they've stretched over time. Which you could do ahead of surgery, if you wanted to go big.

Further note, they sometimes do some massive stretching for breast implants, though breasts are a lot simpler than a scrotum. Some of those procedures, I never understood why the stitches didn't rip out from the tension.

I'm not necessarily pushing "go big or go home"; that's just what I've read up on the most.