Tapered or not, for a beginner?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpingAus

Tapered or not, for a beginner?

Post by PumpingAus »

Hey people, looking to buy my first proper tube and I'm not sure if I should get tapered or straight?
I'm buying a 1.75" as I've got about 4.5-5" girth, with my pumping goals being mainly improved EQ and perhaps a little girth or length as a side effect if I'm lucky. So I don't know if I'll be doing any complicated routines or techniques to start off with.

What are the pros and cons of a tapered tube? Is it better or worse for packing or core pumping? Will I need to buy a straight tube if I want to try those kind of things? Do they help reduce the donut effect?

Appreciate any advice or experience anyone can share as searching the forum hasn't really yielded many answers.
PumpingAus

Re: Tapered or not, for a beginner?

Post by PumpingAus »

IMG_20230924_233639_edit_533587974946704 (1).jpg
I can't seem to stop myself pumping using this drink bottle and some silicon hose I have. Smetimes it feels like I'm sucking the tube to a really high pressure. I need to get a proper pump and cylinder sorted.
This bottle is 7" long but I'm touching the end and bending. The opening is 1.75" but the actual diameter of the bottle is 3". I know I'm doing it all wrong and no good can come of this approach, but after cutting my own meatotomy I'm pretty casual about how I treat my cock.
IMG_20230924_233806_edit_533555209138897 (1).jpg