My first marathon session - only got this big?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

garogge

My first marathon session - only got this big?

Post by garogge »

I had my first super long session since I've started pumping. When I'd pump I would usually do 1 or 2 hours at most. Decided to go for one of those marathon all day pumps. I spent about 8 hours pumping. Started with full package in my straiggt tube for about 1 1/2 hours to get some size, then switched to my monster tube for 2 hours. My automatic pump died so I took a 1 hour break to charge it then got back into my monster tube for almost 2 hours. Took another break for 15 minutes, took a shower, then jumped back into my monster tube for another 3 hours with 2 breaks. I THINK this was the biggest I'd been but im not sure because I hadn't really measured before. I measured this time and my balls were about 13 inches. I'm feeling confused and discouraged because looking at my size after the marathon, I didn't see much difference from my usually 2 hour pumps. I could be wrong but I feel like considering the amount of time I spent pumping, I should have been alot bigger. I tried staying warm, hydrating, hot shower, etc but I didn't notice a difference. What have you guys achieved after marathon pumps, did you ever hit a plateau? Tips would be helpful. Thanks!
garogge

Re: My first marathon session - only got this big?

Post by garogge »

Results
Attachments
20230919_071714.jpg
20230919_051049.jpg
20230919_065654.jpg
20230920_125410.jpg
20230921_104610.jpg
20230921_104645.jpg
20230921_104716.jpg
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

In my experience we all have good growth days and bad growth days. The important thing is you just keep pushing.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

You’re unlikely to get bigger than the tube you’re pumping in…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
garogge

Post by garogge »

What do you mean? I'm pumping in a monster tube with lots of space left in it.
Attachments
20230919_054540.jpg
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Lots of length left in it…

You’re already touching the sides of the tubes that you’re filling, and unless there’s room for your ball bag to extend outward (not downward) it won’t get wider.

If you want to fill that monster tube further, you need to work on your stretch routine, not just your bloat.

Plus it looks like you’ve got a fair size cock on you to begin with, and consequently, until your sac gets used to those longer sessions, your cock will hog more than its fair share of expansion, as that’s partly what it’s designed to do!
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Like at watchmegrow says you have days you get bigger than others. It depends on how you feel physically and mentally. I never start a session thinking about size, I just get in the tube and let it happen. If I do start seeing good results, I’ll turn up the pressure and work on getting huge.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

neonpumper wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:10 am Like at watchmegrow says you have days you get bigger than others. It depends on how you feel physically and mentally. I never start a session thinking about size, I just get in the tube and let it happen. If I do start seeing good results, I’ll turn up the pressure and work on getting huge.
So I will agree with neonpumper here as I say to everyone enjoy the time in the tube, low and slow or sometimes, slow and steady wins the race !! For me I can get pretty big in a short time but my body is used to pumping now after 16 or 17 years. And oh yea a wide tube you will get wider ball sack.