Another Surgilube Thread

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

horse_admirer

Another Surgilube Thread

Post by horse_admirer »

Hey! Long time lurker, first time poster. Glad to be here.

I've only done a handful of saline and glucose infusions thus far, but today marks the first day I've taken the plunge into surgilube. I have the photos ready but I want to wait until the final result has settled out before I post them. I know some of y'all recommended I don't go beyond 20mL, but I went ahead and injected around 30mL into 3 main spots in my scrotum. It's been five hours since I started and only half an hour since my last injection. So far I'm liking what I'm seeing. I'll be sure to post when the swelling has maxed out.
georgekenedy

Re: Another Surgilube Thread

Post by georgekenedy »

upload now so we can enjoy your growth together :D
horse_admirer

Post by horse_admirer »

georgekenedy wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:35 pm upload now so we can enjoy your growth together :D
Sorry to disappoint but after some thinking I'm not gonna upload photos to this platform. Call it wet feet, being chicken, or whatever. But I can't have my junk on the internet, especially when it looks like this. :lol:

I will give a bunch of details, though. I had quite the experience. Spoilers: I don't know if I'll be doing this again.

After injection my sack felt sore. I made sure that everything was sealed up and I went for a hot bath. It helped with the aches I was feeling. I didn't feel any pain afterwards and I just enjoyed having a large sack. At first I could feel the individual injections but overtime I could feel them dissolve. My size was approx. 10" circumference. After nine days my sack shrunk to about 8". (Just for context, my original size was around 7") At this point I was really happy with my results and I considered it a success.

Then encapsulation began.

On the 10th day I noticed my sack was more sore than usual. I took some ibuprofen and went about my day. I decided to inspect it at home and I discovered that my sack had swelled up again. Now I'm at 11.5". I also noticed that the area around my genitals was sore. And it was a very distinct kind of sore. The kind of sore you get from a fever. I just went to bed in the hopes that I could sleep it off. Well I had actual fever dreams and woke up with a 101°F fever. I had to miss my college classes that day. If it weren't for my doctor's appointment that day I would've just suffered inside all day. I was able to take acetaminophen to get my fever down for the doctors. But walking to and from the bus station wasn't fun when everything was sore. And that was only day one.

From this point on I had a hard mass on the right side that ached all the time. The thing that scared me the most was I couldn't feel my right testicle at all. In addition to that the pain was strong when I stood up. I was worried that the surgilube surrounded my testicle and something bad would happen. But I realized that there wasn't any excruciating pain, just some really embarrassing pain. My partner is not happy with what I did and I think that was the final nail in the coffin for me.

All and all, I'll take the gains I get from this, but I don't know if I'll be doing this again. I certainly won't be doing it anytime soon. Sorry to leave this note on a negative note. I hope you all have a good day.
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

Your honest experience is still very much appreciated, pictures or no pictures. You're under no obligation to share intimate photos online, especially after the turmoil your nuts seemed to have caused you.

Thank you for sharing, still, good to have all accounts of experiences so people can be more informed. Hopefully everything goes well for your sack in the future!
horse_admirer

Post by horse_admirer »

After a break to let my junk settle out, I've decided to do this again. Albeit with more caution than I had last time. :lol:

This time around I only injected a total of 9mL. This was eleven days ago. My sack has only just encapsulated (I think). Didn't get the growth I experienced last time but that's what multiple sessions will be for. On the bright side, no fever! I think I'll stick to this regiment for a while.

Oh, and tip to those who may be doing this as well, invest in the butterfly needles. The thing hanging off the end of it will allow you to inject multiple times in the same spot without using up a whole bunch of needles.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

horse_admirer wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:25 pm
georgekenedy wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:35 pm upload now so we can enjoy your growth together :D
Sorry to disappoint but after some thinking I'm not gonna upload photos to this platform. Call it wet feet, being chicken, or whatever. But I can't have my junk on the internet, especially when it looks like this. :lol:

I will give a bunch of details, though. I had quite the experience. Spoilers: I don't know if I'll be doing this again.

After injection my sack felt sore. I made sure that everything was sealed up and I went for a hot bath. It helped with the aches I was feeling. I didn't feel any pain afterwards and I just enjoyed having a large sack. At first I could feel the individual injections but overtime I could feel them dissolve. My size was approx. 10" circumference. After nine days my sack shrunk to about 8". (Just for context, my original size was around 7") At this point I was really happy with my results and I considered it a success.

Then encapsulation began.

On the 10th day I noticed my sack was more sore than usual. I took some ibuprofen and went about my day. I decided to inspect it at home and I discovered that my sack had swelled up again. Now I'm at 11.5". I also noticed that the area around my genitals was sore. And it was a very distinct kind of sore. The kind of sore you get from a fever. I just went to bed in the hopes that I could sleep it off. Well I had actual fever dreams and woke up with a 101°F fever. I had to miss my college classes that day. If it weren't for my doctor's appointment that day I would've just suffered inside all day. I was able to take acetaminophen to get my fever down for the doctors. But walking to and from the bus station wasn't fun when everything was sore. And that was only day one.

From this point on I had a hard mass on the right side that ached all the time. The thing that scared me the most was I couldn't feel my right testicle at all. In addition to that the pain was strong when I stood up. I was worried that the surgilube surrounded my testicle and something bad would happen. But I realized that there wasn't any excruciating pain, just some really embarrassing pain. My partner is not happy with what I did and I think that was the final nail in the coffin for me.

All and all, I'll take the gains I get from this, but I don't know if I'll be doing this again. I certainly won't be doing it anytime soon. Sorry to leave this note on a negative note. I hope you all have a good day.
you just panicked))) I understand that you are a young person and very emotional. But understand one thing, if you inject into your body foreign substances not intended for this, do not be surprised to find yourself in the hospital, or even die, and be calm))) Remember, in life, anything can always go wrong, especially when it comes to extreme surgical modifications at home!!!
horse_admirer

Post by horse_admirer »

I did some calculations. I'm at a grand total of 80cc since the start of this thread. I'm going to go ahead and inject the rest of my tube tonight. Ordered some more surgilube.

I had a think about this and I do want to continue with this journey despite my initial scare. I've been more conservative with later injection amounts and so far I've had no problems. Do I want to end up like Squirrel? No [s]maybe for a little bit[/s]. But I wouldn't mind a size increase from what I've got now.

To anyone who cannot be stopped in doing this: go slow at first. Don't inject a whole 2oz/60cc tube like I did on the first go. Play the long game with this stuff, and treat it with the respect that it deserves.
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

Best advice on the board lol. I personally don't inject any more then 10-20ml each injection and I've grown a nice fat even cock. I am very conservative in my growth too and over the last couple years I've gone from 5.0in flaccid circumference to 6.5 flaccid. and from 5.5 erect circumference to 7in erect circumference. The point is to allow your body to grow the new skin and replace the Surgilube with scar tissue which it then softens up to make it a nice homogenous cock. Good luck on your growth!
horse_admirer

Post by horse_admirer »

Injected 15cc last night. Grand total is 95cc. Currently pumping rn so measurements will have to wait. This might just be me, but I'm finding that the pumping can alleviate the soreness after injection. Just be sure to do it after the wound from the needle closes up.

UPDATE: just did measurements after some pumping: 10.5"/26.7cm. I was around 7" when I started doing this. I am VERY happy with what I've got so far! I'm going to do some more pumping and see how that goes.