My Surgilube journey

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Bobbybass

My Surgilube journey

Post by Bobbybass »

So after a couple of years of thinking about it, and chatting with others on here who have done it, and asking lots of questions and researching. I've finally dove into the world of Surgilube. Which I'll refer to as sl.
A few years ago I made an attempt at this, however, at that time I found a different sterile surgical lube that was easier to get here, the ingredients were very similar to sl and the KY people also use on here, it was like a mix of the 2. So I tried injecting my cock with, and the results well, I still have strands of hard tissue under the skin in spots around my cock. It was painful for a while and was much harder than it is now. It has softened alot over the last couple of years but it remains there, but don't bother me, just used to it now. So because of this experience I've stayed away from it. Until now that is. By the way, I basically summed up that incident to I didn't inject deep enough and was more in the skin than under it.

So now fast-forward to last Saturday, or the Saturday before I guess, September 2. After all my research and having ordered everything I need and it sitting in my drawer waiting for me to bite the bullet, I said I was ready. As you can imagine, after my prior experience years ago, it took me a while to build myself up to the point to where I was ready again. However, this time I had a plan. So here's what I did.

Whether it's true or not, I feel like it may be safer to mix the sl with saline. I read that the results are great but go away faster than straight sl. But last longer than if you did straight saline. And my thought is if it goes wrong it will go away and not leave me like last time. So I bought a bunch of 100ml fill in saline bags, that hold 150ml I took 2 bags, one for each side, I inserted a blunt fill needle into the fill port, and sucked out 25ml into a syringe and set it aside. I then added 10ml of sl into the bag and gently shook it till mixed well. Shaking hard makes bubbles. I repeated the process with the second bag. Then the game is on. I inserted a 20g catheter on the right side, it went great, and I took that 25ml syringe of saline screwed in on the catheter and injected half, pulled back to make sure there was no blood, then pushed it all in. This does 2 things, I know I'm not in a vein of there's no blood, and I know I'm deep enough if it doesn't make a hard bubble on the skins surface. It went it nice and smooth and evenly. So I hooked up the iv bag to a drip line and infused it. At only 85ml in the bag it went very quickly, and at 110ml total injected it was less than impressive, barely noticeable really. I put on my tiny round bandaid and proceeded to the left side, the left side gave me trouble inserting the catheter, I tried 3 times and couldn't get it, on the 4th try I said if this don't work I'm done for today and I'll try again another time, low and behold, I got it, although the insertion point was higher up than on the right side. But I repeated the process, put on my bandaid, looked at it and with 220ml total, it wasn't very impressive, but hey, I did it right? I finally bite the bullet and injected sl into my sack. I cleaned everything up and put away everything, and then waited to see what would happen. Not knowing if it would swell or not, with it being so watered down. In the next couple of hours it definitely swelled. My only regret with this first session was that I never measured to see the size after the swell. But back to it, the right side was injected just right, it hung real low and looked perfect, the left side remember I injected higher than I wanted so it was bulging higher up and more in the front. But I was still happy with it. About 6 hours after injecting, and I did it in the morning by the way, it started to get sore around the injection sites. Nothing crazy though, just mild dull pain that I didn't need meds for. And that pain was there the rest of the day and as I feel asleep. When I woke up the next morning it was gone, my sack was the same size as I was when I fell asleep and I felt good. I never experienced any other pain after that or fevers or anything of the like. On day 2 I did notice that my skin felt really thick, and rubbery, and even if it was nice and warm it wouldn't really hang lose. But it was a nice size. On day 3, the thick rubbery feeling was still there but getting softer and the skin was relaxing more , I lost a bite of size on day 3 but not a lot. Day 4 the skin still had that feeling slightly but hung and was relaxed and really natural looking and lost a bit more size. And this went on for the rest of the week like that, feeling and looking more natural, and come this past Saturday September 9 it was all back to normal.

Part 2 coming soon
Last edited by Bobbybass on Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobbybass

Re: More Surgilube

Post by Bobbybass »

Ok, so after I did this first injection on September 2 I immediately messaged Squirrel to tell him I finally did it. As he was one of the people I was talking with and asking questions. Told him what I did, how I did it and what my plan was next. How I only started with 10ml per side and if there was no bad reactions I'd try 20ml or 30ml per side next time. And potentially work my way up to 60ml per side if all works out well and depending how big it gets and how long it lasts. I'm guessing the stronger concentrations will last longer, but time will tell. And once I'm used to doing it and it's happening successfully consistently I may try straight sl for a more semi permanent result. My goal is a large natural look, I don't want to be huge and have daily life issues. It's fun when it's saline or dex for a few days but I wouldn't want that size permanently.

So anyway, when Squirrel replied to me one thing he said was when the concentration gets higher that it probably won't flow through the iv line. The sl is to thick. He said if I find that happens I could always pull the solution from the bag with a syringe and inject it that way. The syringes I got say 20ml but go up to 25ml. So if there's 100ml in the bag it's only 4 syringes full. Not to bad. So this takes me to my second attempt on September 9, Saturday that just past. I was back to normal from the first attempt. I ordered a bunch of sl and a bunch of the 100ml fill in bags. But only enough catheters and iv lines for 2 attempts. And depending how that went I'd order more, maybe it would be a complete fail and I wouldn't want to do it again, maybe I'd change how I do it and not need everything I ordered. Well that's exactly what happened. And I saved from ordering a bunch of stuff I wouldn't need.
That being said, I know how I'm going to continue doing this and ordered more supplies last night.

But back to September 9. I grabbed 2 100ml bags, withdrew 25ml from each with syringe and set aside. Added 25ml of sl to each bag and mixed well. Same process as last time, inject the straight saline first to insure no blood and correct depth. Oh also I have a harder time inserting the catheter on the left side, last time I was higher than I wanted remember. So I did the left side first, if it gave me issues I was going to stop and try again later.
So it went well, and after the first saline push I then used the syringe to take 25ml of the mix from the bag and pushed that too, and repeat 3 more times to inject the whole bag. Repeat process for the right side. Sealed with a bandaid and clean up and wait for the swell. So this time I didn't use a drip line. It went well and easy, so I'm not going to use drip lines moving forward. And I'm going to change it up a bit again next time as well. But I'll talk about that later.
So this time I did measure, I few hours later I swelled to 13" and it looked good and even, I injected low but more towards the middle, next time I'm going to more out more to the sides a bit. Again at around 6 hours in I got that same dull pain, that's more annoying than anything else, no need for pain meds again. Went to bed that night and again the pain was gone when I woke up. No pain since, again, no fever or any other sings of complications. Sunday I woke up at 13" and Sunday night, still 13" this was yesterday. Yesterday again was the same as last time on the first day, the skin felt thick and tight, it wouldn't relax even if warm. It got a little better by last night thought. This morning the skin was a little better again and I was still at 12" and right now, Monday night, well it's currently 11.5" the skin looks and feels awesome and natural, it's really warm and relaxed and hanging great. I feel it will probably be all gone by this Saturday again, but only time will tell. I'm assuming as i mix more sl at some point it's going to start lasting longer.

And more in upcoming updates, I'm going to do it a bit differently next time again. I'm 3d printing as I type this some things to help with this process, and planning another after that to help as well and that one could be good for people not mixing with saline and doing straight sl as well. But I'll keep these items under wraps until they are finished and I use them. I'll take pics of them in use and post a link to the files for anyone that could use them. It would be great to help out anyone on here that would be interested.

And like Squirrels thread, at some point I'll be comfortable and confident enough to post pictures of my results as well. But I'm not there yet. I'm looking forward to this journey and sharing it as I go to anyone interested. And as the others have said, these things come with risks. Be clean, be smart and be safe, and ask lots of questions if you have any doubts, you don't want something like my first attempt years ago to happen. Also just because something works out great for one person doesn't mean it will have the same outcome for everyone. Everyone's different, anatomy, possible reactions. Play safe and start small and slow, see how it reacts if you plan on trying any of these kind of things. And proceed with caution. Don't go crazy on your first try, if it goes bad it will be real bad.

More to come soon.
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Awesome posts! Can't wait to see what's next in your adventure
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Glad your experience is going well so far. It's definitely a different method than I've used, but your plan sounds good. I/we look forward to future updates.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

So a tiny update today. I haven't done anymore since my last post. But I'm thinking about doing some today but I'm not sure yet.
I'm back to my original size, with a little bit extra. Not really much to talk about, but I can feel the difference. It looks and feels great, not hard or lumpy. The only thing is, when I'm warm, it hangs and looks great, skin looks good etc. But when I'm cold it gets really itchy, It only happens when the skin retracts and gets tight. Skins not red or anything like that, it all looks completely normal. And the itch is never there when it's all warm and loose.
So it's the only reason I'm debating doing more today, I'm just wondering if I should wait a bit longer to see if it stops. I'm assuming the little bit that remains in there is possibly encapsulating? It's still soft and squishy for now. I don't want to risk messing it up doing more till it calms down. But I'd like to add more at the same time hahaha. What you you guys think that have more experience. Is this itch normal?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Bobbybass wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:46 pm So a tiny update today. I haven't done anymore since my last post. But I'm thinking about doing some today but I'm not sure yet.
I'm back to my original size, with a little bit extra. Not really much to talk about, but I can feel the difference. It looks and feels great, not hard or lumpy. The only thing is, when I'm warm, it hangs and looks great, skin looks good etc. But when I'm cold it gets really itchy, It only happens when the skin retracts and gets tight. Skins not red or anything like that, it all looks completely normal. And the itch is never there when it's all warm and loose.
So it's the only reason I'm debating doing more today, I'm just wondering if I should wait a bit longer to see if it stops. I'm assuming the little bit that remains in there is possibly encapsulating? It's still soft and squishy for now. I don't want to risk messing it up doing more till it calms down. But I'd like to add more at the same time hahaha. What you you guys think that have more experience. Is this itch normal?
Itching is a consequence of the fact that skin cells are growing, such a phenomenon often occurs when wounds heal! Yes, itching is normal, yes itching is growth! I would wait until the itching goes away and I can continue.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Ok that makes sense. And I did end up waiting. Hopefully by this weekend. I'm literally "Itching" to do some more hahaha

Thanks for the reply Boomber
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Ok time for another update. I haven't done any more as of yet. Not that I haven't wanted to. But I'm also glad I waited. Nothing bad to report yet * knock on wood* But I did have a encapsulation happen last week. Before I get into the details, let's do a time line.
Middle of the week following my last post, the Itching was slowing down, and by that Saturday, September 30th, i was ready to go, but unfortunately i just didn't have the time. So i was going to wait until Saturday that just passed. Oct 7th. Your going to notice a theme here. I like doing my injections Saturdays, for one, my wife works Saturdays, and the kids sleep in typically, so it gives me lots of time in the morning to get it done. Then I have the full day to watch the reaction. And for 2 I can compare how it goes day by day easier, instead of thinking it like day 2 or 3 following, it's more like by Sunday and Monday. Maybe I'm weird or just oddly particular, or anything else you might want to call it. But I just like it that way.
So anyway, I'm going to wait until the past Saturday, Oct 7th. But then Tuesday comes, Oct 3rd. I worked all day, felt fine, was a good day, I did notice a tiny bit towards the end of the day but brushed it off, but only really fully noticed once I got home and relaxed that my left ball was sore and tender to the touch and a bit swollen. Now at this point, when I'm at work, I'm in the zone, I get hurt, I cut myself I once had my whole side of my ribs be black and blue, badly badly bruised and I don't even know how or when I did it, but I know it wasn't there in the morning when I got out of the shower. So it's not uncommon for me to get a injury during the day and not even know it until I get home. So Tuesday night I blew it off as ah maybe when I came off the scaffolding maybe my hammer got caught and swung down and hit me in the balls and I didn't notice. I have a very high tolerance for pain, and work through some pretty bad injuries some times without even realizing I did it, as per some examples. Besides it's a bit sore but not all the time, just if I touch it or it's pressed up against my leg. So I go to bed figuring it'll be gone by morning.
So next day, still sore and tender, but only to the touch, my left ball is double the size of my right. Ok something is going on. I'm not even thinking about the sl at this point, still figuring I hit myself. It's big, swollen and soft and squishy. I'll add at no point through any of this did I ever feel off, any symptoms like nausea or headaches or fever at all. Just that dull tenderness if I touched it. By that night the pain felt a little bit different, almost like my ball was being pulled on, and I noticed a lump starting under my ball. I popped a couple advil in case and went to bed. Following morning, Thursday, woke up, pain is still there to the touch, but starting to fade, but the lump is getting bigger, and my ball is getting smaller. By the end of the day my ball is the same size as the other, and the lump is about the size of my balls, and it's right under my left ball, it's about the same size but flatter. And really close to the ball, if you grab it it kinda just feels like one big ball, but if you squeeze at it you can tell it's separate. The next couple of days the tenderness eases more and more until it's completely gone. Right now I can grab and squeeze it without any discomfort. The left side looks great, it don't hang quite as low as the right side, but it's quite a bit bigger. It feels like the lump is holding the ball up. Oh and the lump is softer now, at first it was hard like a rock. I think as is got softer its when the tenderness eased as well. Now it's not soft like a squishy, but it's not solid like a rock either, it's just somewhere in the middle.
So I have a encapsulation. It was pretty interesting to say the least, and took longer than I would have expected. Also I'll note that just4fun also had something similar to say as me in his posts. When I was sitting or laying down it was fine, back when it was sore, as soon as I stood up though, ouch but just for a minute, then it was just to the touch until I sat down and stood up again. The encapsulation is under my ball and maybe a bit behind it too.
Am I going to do more, you bet. But this changes my plans a bit. I think this Saturday I'm only going to inject the right side, it'll be lopsided during the swell and all that, but my hopes is to have some right side encapsulation before continuing with both sides again. I'm hoping I can ,in the long run, get a more even look doing this. Also, maybe the left and right won't encapsulate at the same time? I do still feel some soft squishy stuff in the right side, maybe it will encapsulate during the week? Who knows. I know some people here only seem to have encapsulation on one side and not so much on the other. But I'll try the right side only and see what happens.
I am liking it so far. It's just a slow process, I thought diluting it with saline I wouldn't get the encapsulation and I could do it more often, but it is unpredictable and everyone is different. So I'll do slow and hopefully turn out the way I want.
As noted , I do work construction, so I can't get huge like others here, I'd love to, but just can't. 15" Semi permanently or permanent is my max. I mean with saline or dex I could do way more, but it's looking like this sl could be more permanent or very long term at least. I don't even know if I'd call it semi permanently anymore after reading some stories on here. Squirrel is reporting no loss in size in months . So if I ever hit 15" once swelling and encapsulation is finished, I'm done.
Here's to hoping anyway.
Cheers guys. And I will update if anything else comes up or I do more. I'm hoping this Saturday. And if I do get a encapsulation on the right side and make this look more even then I'll probably be ready to add a picture here and there.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Back again. So on Saturday Oct 21st I decided I'll add some more. This time I had a new plan. Instead of using 2 100ml bags, I'll use one. So I withdrew 40ml from it, 20ml in 2 syringes and set aside. Then I added 60ml of sl. Effectively making a 50/50 mix in the bag, plus the 20ml of saline per side in the awaiting syringes.
A few things here, the 50/50 mix did not mix well. I suppose I could have done this more ahead of time, shaked it well and let it sit for an hour to let the bubbles settle they again gently shake it before use. But that's not how it worked out. On another note. One of my little projects was a 3d printed lab style rocker mixer, using a stepper motor and a few other little parts. It worked great for what it is. But it didn't work so great with the 50/50 mix. If it were mixes like I used my previous 2 times it would have worked perfect. I'll add pictures and stl files later for anyone interested. I'm also working on a second project and will talk about that one after it's tested. I'm hoping this one works good.
Anyway back to the injecting. Left side first, I added the 20ml of saline and drew 20ml of mix, and I only added 10ml and it just didn't feel right, so I aborted. The encapsulation I have on the left side, is about half the size from my last post, it shrunk a lot faster than I thought it would. But it was in the way of where I'd normally place the catheter, so my new spot just didn't feel right. I sealed it and moved on to the right side.
The right side I added the remaining 10ml and 2 more 20ml syringes for a total of 50ml.
So keeping in mind, 50/50 mix. Means I added 5ml of sl on the left and 25ml of sl on the right. It wasn't a complete failure, but not what I was planing, and I didn't keep track of the measurements afterwards as I was little bummed it didn't work out the way I hoped. So as you can imagine, once it started swelling I was bigger on the right side.
Another note, the swelling was no more than with the less concentrated mixes, it was the very same.
But I did find the swelling didn't last long this time. Sunday it was already shrinking quite considerably, and Sunday morning I woke up to a pretty tender right side. Wasn't terrible but I took an advil and it went away completely for the day and felt fine. Sunday night I decided to try tp pump a little bit at low vacuum to see if I could get some swelling back. After a half hour I exited the tube , no considerable growth to talk about but that pain was back. And it's weird. The pain is not at the injection site, or where I can feel the sl in my sac. It's higher up, by the base of my cock but over to the side above the ball. When I had the left side encapsulation a couple of weeks ago this is what it felt like. So I took another advil, was fine for the night and woke up this morning. That tenderness is there, but not as bad, and when I first stand up it's worst for a minute then the tenderness settles down. I didn't need advil today but that tenderness is still there, bit worst when I stand up. It's starting to feel like a lump is starting to form under my ball, just like it did on the left side a couple of weeks ago.

So what's happening here? It can't be encapsulating already right? I could still feel a bit of sl in there before I injected this Saturday, felt some squishy in there. So was that starting to encapsulate as I injected more on Saturday possibly? Seems feasible I guess. Encapsulation can be unpredictable. Has anyone else had encapsulation happen on both side like 2 weeks apart?
This morning I was actually looking fairly even, but now my right side is starting to swell up. If it is encapsulation, and it sure feels like last time. It's definitely not as painful this time, and not that it was really painful last time, it's just, easier let's call it, this time.

I do know one thing. I'm starting to like the way my sac is looking. Im hoping this settles down the next couple of days. I'm seriously considering adding more possibly on Thursday or friday night if this has settled down by then.
And this time I have a new approach. I think this time I'm going to inject 50ml of saline from the bag per side by itself. I'll definitely know I'm injecting in the right spot with 50ml, if it spreads out nicely. Then I'm going to chase it with 30ml straight sl per side, no mixing.
In any case, if it's this week or not, this is how I'm going to inject my next try.
I'm also hoping after my next try, it's going to be a great success, and if it keeps going like it is now, I'll probably add a picture of the progress at that point.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Ok, so I definitely had a encapsulation happen on the right side, and it feels huge, like baseball sized. The sl spread out good, to good infact. The mass is all around my right ball almost. When I'm sitting I'm fine, when I stand it feels like it's pulling , or maybe squeezing my ball. It's not incredibly painful but it's a nuance for sure. I'm hoping that gets better in the next couple of weeks. Has anyone else had this before, that pulling feeling?
I'm ot going to inject on the right side for a bit till that settles down. But I may do the left side to try and get it to catch up now. No set plan, I'll probably wait a few days at least to make sure the right side don't get any worst so far.
But beside that, if be consistent at 13" for the last 4 or 5 days. If I did the left the last injection I'd be 15" easy I'd say.
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

Im currently dealing with that pulling pain on the left side. How long did it take for yours to subside?
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

hi it sounds like all is going well with minor hick ups here and there
like you i continue on my SL trip although im only working on my shaft at present and its going well
keep the updates coming they are good to read about someone else enjoying SL
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

The pulling pain lasted about 2 weeks. But eased up during that time. Was most intense at first. But was about 2 weeks before it was completely gone.

Another update. I've been doing good. I still have some mass on my right side but it has shrunk substantially. For a while there my right side was not affected by hot or cold, it was just hard and tight, while the left side still reacted normally. It's now all starting to act normal to heat, but most of my size is gone. The right side is still noticeably larger than the left though.

A couple of weeks ago I was really anxious to inject some more. But I changed my mind. I still really want to, and I will in the future for sure. But.... I have come to a hard realization.

I work outside for a living. I live in Canada, and it's getting cold out. I feel partly the reason my last injection had encapsulated so high and completely engulfed my right ball was due to the fact I was outside in the cold, and my bag was contracted all day, forcing it to eventually encapsulate that way. As much as I want to continue this journey now and not have to wait, I think it's best. If I want to try and get the best results I possibly can, I think I have to wait until it's warmer. There's no way I'm able to keep it all warm all day.

With that said, if I pick up some inside work that will last for a few weeks, or if it's a slow winter and I have a few weeks that I'll be off I'll likely inject then. So I'll have at least 2 weeks where I can keep things nice and warm afterwards. And whenever that happens I'll be sure to update about it. For now I'm just going to hang tight and impatiently wait for the right time.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I am however considering some small injections to my shaft. I did not plan on doing this at all. I was only going to do my sack. But I think my shaft won't be affected by the cold so it may be a good opportunity to do that while I wait. I wouldn't want to go crazy large with this either so it wouldn't be usable. Just a moderate increase.
But my thing is, I've had complications doing this before, so that's why I had no plans to do it again. But I'm almost certain my complications were due to using a different brand of surgical lube than the 2 commonly used here. So I feel a little bit better about trying it again with sl mixed with saline.
My question is, I've seen results of sl in the shaft. But seeing is not the whole story. It can look good, but what does it feel like? The encapsulation in my sack is hard. What does it feel like in the shaft? Does it feel like it's part of the shaft, or does it feel like a hard rubbery sleeve over the shaft but under the skin? Or does it not get as hard in the shaft and just feel more soft and squishy?