My Surgilube journey

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Squirrel

Re: More Surgilube

Post by Squirrel »

For me the SL in my shaft just feels like a couple big squishy areas. On the right side it extends a little toward the top of the shaft and there's one hard spot about 3/8" around where I did my last small 5ml top up. The left side is just squishy and extends a little toward the bottom of my shaft. If you took a cross section of it, it would look like an oval not quite on its side. When I'm soft my head pulls back and the SL rolls over it a little. When I'm hard the soft lumps from the Ssl are about midway down the shaft.

It's definitely not hard. Depending on your partners preferences and openness it could be a big turnoff for the erection to not feel hard. The best way to describe it is like a normal erection surrounded by some saline. The skin felt a little stretched only when hard during the first couple days after an add when it swelled up the most. Other than that the skin has not felt taxed at all.

One super weird thing I've got on the left side that I wish I could reproduce is that I can move the SL mass toward the tip or back to the base of my shaft by lightly squeezing it. It's an on demand donut! If I could have my whole shaft like that I'd be ecstatic!

Needle insertion hurts quite a bit more in the shaft than in the scrotum. It also seems to be much easier to have complications in the shaft since the tissue/area being filled is so small. You don't want to hit the corpus cavernosa but you want to be far enough under the skin for it not to cut off blood flow to the outer layers and cause necrosis.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Thanks Squirrel for the detailed info. Your last scenario there I feel like what had happened to me the last time. Or complications from not going deep enough anyway. The skin on the exterior looks OK still. But inside the outer layer of skin I have really hard webbing that moves around with the skin. It's only now starting to soften and feel less unnoticeable.
I wouldn't want to go huge huge, but just a little bit extra. My biggest concern is if it encapsulates hard like in the sack. So I just wanted to hear from some experienced people about it. I once read a guy that mixed it with saline and had said it spreads much better in the shaft to be nice and even, but it don't last as long. Which I'm ok with. Better to practice that way anyway I think.
Pumping is supposed to help spread it too correct? I have to get a new cylinder, my last one was a bit to small, and it was a smoked color so I didn't like it anyway. It was just a cheap sex store one. So I think I'll order a new one before attempting this as well.
Being completely honest here, about the not being hard and my partner not liking that... I've been really struggling with pe, it's so bad what when I get it in, I'm done. So even if it was softer than it should be, if it helps makes it less sensitive for me, my wife probably won't care if it helps me go longer. I've tried a bunch of stuff, the only think that ever really helped was if had a puff before hand , and I don't mind once and a while , but I don't really do that very often.
So originally when I tried it, it was my understanding it would be soft and squishy, and my hope was it would help be less sensitive for me, and that was my motivation to try it. But it was a different surgical lube as well, so that may have been the issue too. But in any case, I wanted to double check here from active experienced people before attempting again. I thought it was supposed to be soft, but like I said I had hard encapsulated webbing inside the skin layer from the last time, but I just didn't do it right, and used not the right stuff.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I guess now, how far up or down the shaft is a good spot to inject? I'm not cut also. You don't go to close to the base right, so probably mid or closer to the tip? And you do the sides not the top. How much would be a good first try? Like only 5mls maybe? Or 10? Per side.