New ish to Infusions

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Calitex

New ish to Infusions

Post by Calitex »

Hi everyone, long time lurker and occasional infuser.

I've been doing saline or a 5% dex/saline mix.

Currently I'm lasting at most 24hrs.
Any tips or tricks to make it last 2-3 days?

A pic of me at 500ccs
Wish I could make it permanent but don't trust silicone or ky/surgilube at this point.
Attachments
yrw4w6.jpg
Boomber_mod

Re: New ish to Infusions

Post by Boomber_mod »

Calitex wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:25 am Hi everyone, long time lurker and occasional infuser.

I've been doing saline or a 5% dex/saline mix.

Currently I'm lasting at most 24hrs.
Any tips or tricks to make it last 2-3 days?

A pic of me at 500ccs
Wish I could make it permanent but don't trust silicone or ky/surgilube at this point.
and other methods are only surgical))
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

The more saline or dex infused the longer it takes to be reabsorbed. If you're not looking to infuse large amounts invest in constriction rings. I've got a post buried in here about the pros and cons of many different store bought and home made options.

Without digging up my lengthy post, just get the ring below and enjoy. The rainbow one starts out a little bigger than the other colors. All of them are extremely stretchy. It'll take a few weeks to get comfortable in any of them. It took over a year of very regular wear for my first one of these to break.

Silicone Penis Ring for Men, Adorime 3 in 1 Ultra Soft Stretchy Cock Ring Penis Enlargers Erect Support Ring, Sex Toy for Men, Main Inner-Diameter 1.8", Multicolor https://a.co/d/cAGV0uz
kcolin123

回复:输液的新内容

Post by kcolin123 »

Wish I could make it permanent me too
Last edited by kcolin123 on Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tybercho

Post by tybercho »

you prefer saline NS or D5.? did u try NSD5?
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

You can pump the day following an infusion, if you have a pump chamber large enough to fit into. You'll probably find you pump up much quicker than usual. That should help extend that satisfying size you get.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Get into a pumping routine, you don’t need more than 5hg vacuum to make gains. It will increase your overall size which will take longer to subside. Find something to tie off with to delay the migration. Try to stay slightly uncomfortably warm and try to stay as sedentary as possible because those things cause your bag to contract which it is trying to do since it is probably in shock from being stretched out.
If you become addicted, over time your bag gradually thickens and balls get bigger from pumping and you can develop permanent gains. My static size is 15-1:2” every day all day long up from about 10-1/2” in 2009.
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

Squirrel wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:44 pm The more saline or dex infused the longer it takes to be reabsorbed. If you're not looking to infuse large amounts invest in constriction rings. I've got a post buried in here about the pros and cons of many different store bought and home made options.

Without digging up my lengthy post, just get the ring below and enjoy. The rainbow one starts out a little bigger than the other colors. All of them are extremely stretchy. It'll take a few weeks to get comfortable in any of them. It took over a year of very regular wear for my first one of these to break.

Silicone Penis Ring for Men, Adorime 3 in 1 Ultra Soft Stretchy Cock Ring Penis Enlargers Erect Support Ring, Sex Toy for Men, Main Inner-Diameter 1.8", Multicolor https://a.co/d/cAGV0uz

I have been using a silicone cock ring to keep it from migrating. Might have to dry doing more or maybe topping off the next day or something
Calitex

Post by Calitex »

pipefitterdom wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:09 pm Get into a pumping routine, you don’t need more than 5hg vacuum to make gains. It will increase your overall size which will take longer to subside. Find something to tie off with to delay the migration. Try to stay slightly uncomfortably warm and try to stay as sedentary as possible because those things cause your bag to contract which it is trying to do since it is probably in shock from being stretched out.
If you become addicted, over time your bag gradually thickens and balls get bigger from pumping and you can develop permanent gains. My static size is 15-1:2” every day all day long up from about 10-1/2” in 2009.
I've been pumping for about two years. In that time I have noticed some improvement in my balls. They used to be naturally high n tight now they have some hang to them. In time I hope to get there. If there was something permanent but not as scary as silicone or KY I would do it. But I've only met one guy who didn't have lumpy encapsulations and I would want it to be relatively soft and even.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I have permanent gains just from pumping and infusing D5&10.
No other additives. It’s a slow, cumulative scarification process so if you begin to dislike the effects you can slack off or stop altogether.

My amateur theory is that our static size increases ever so slightly each time we recover from pumping and infusing as ridiculously huge as possible. I think static size also increases each time we blow through plateaus, gaining new maximum sizes.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

pipefitterdom wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:52 am My amateur theory is that our static size increases ever so slightly each time we recover from pumping and infusing as ridiculously huge as possible. I think static size also increases each time we blow through plateaus, gaining new maximum sizes.
I agree with this theory of yours. I believe it holds weight.

I also agree with "pumping and infusing as ridiculously huge as possible" as an ethos in general :)