Wet vs dry pros and cons

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Gainspumper

Wet vs dry pros and cons

Post by Gainspumper »

So I started pumping recently using a longjohny from pumptoys. The first Go I went dry then wet. The first few weeks things were pretty good but I upped the pressure to about 5 while wet pumping, with my cock size it takes on so much swell and it seems to me that while wet pumping is good for the balls it’s no good at all for the cock. I tried using just a little bit of water to keep the cock as dry as possible and it worked to a degree but yesterday while pumping I made a mess of my cock wet pumping. And it seem like Prior to that everything was good, libido, erections, sexual functions were good and then they were not. I feel like the wet pumping did some short term damage to my penis and like my penis does not like being put under pressure in this LJ wet. I pumped this morning dry. I usually start out with balls in a cock tube with a sex shop universal pump sleeve which works well. I get a good initial swell on the balls and a great pull down the tube. I then switch to the longjohny for the real size. Anyways after pumping dry this morning with quite a good result I’m
Now back at it for round two which I wouldn’t have been able to even consider had I wet pumped. The wet pumping is great for my balls but makes a mess of my cock. So for me after experimenting with wet vs dry, I find that with my cock size since it tends to be a bit of a pressure hog dry pumping is the way to go to avoid a negative impact on the health and functionality of my penis. I’ll experiment dry throughout this week and will update this post on how I feel pumping everyday and maybe even twice if I feel up to it. So far so good. Cheers.
asslicker061

Re: Wet vs dry pros and cons

Post by asslicker061 »

Need non pump break days too.
I do both wet and dry. Depends on time available and time of day and what I want to accomplish. I also stretch both. Lately have been doing more wet or hydraulic pumping. Like to sit in the hot tub, fill the MTJ and use my little water pump to get a good pull for 30 to 45 min. Seems to give me an even pull and smoother finish, but we all react differently.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I’ve tried both - often…

I find that when I wet pump, it’s likely the pressure will be higher (unwittingly) and as consequence, although the balls love it, my tiny cock doesn’t.

Therefore I pretty much stick to dry pumping, I know where I am that, and can feel the pressure with much more sensitivity.

Plus the lube makes it’s easier to get out of the tube!
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Gainspumper

Post by Gainspumper »

Agreed time off is important and yeah I know what you mean about the cock not liking it. Wet I like better but my penis seems to prefer dry to not take any real short term damage. Taking time off now. Gonna probably try, as I’ve been doing to add as little warm water as possible to keep the balls submerged and the penis high and dry. I’ll update how that works out. I was already doing that but it seem I need to add even less that I have been. Happy pumping. Cheers.
Gainspumper

Post by Gainspumper »

I’d probably have better success wet with shorter sessions. I was trying to do 1 hr. To just over 1 hr sessions wet and had some great success but also it seems to wear the cock
Out. Once I get back to it I’ll do some more experimenting with shorter times and maybe go for 30 minutes wet and 30 minutes dry. Gone be going less frequently than every day also. Thanks for the helpful comments full of good advice.
Gainspumper

Post by Gainspumper »

So I’m Back to pumping with a more conservative approach. So far the results are goods but I haven’t been maxing out during the pumps which I actually like. Keeping everything more natural. Anyways, found a way to pump wet keeping the balls submerged and the cock dry. I’m using a pumptoys longjohny and I fill the tube barely not quite covering the words pumptoys on the cylinder. Basically I’m using very little water, just enough to submerge to balls while keeping the cock dry. I pump wearing a robe and I use a heat pad. I insert myself into the pump, add pressure, wrap the heat pad, tie the robe tie around the cylinder and heat pad, tie the heat pad using bandana, the I use a little parachord length the tie around the robe tie and use that to cinch the cylinder into the position I want it it for hands free pumping. Works great. I use a mityvac to monitor and control pressure. First day back I went about 30 minutes, 45 minutes later that day, with an hour yesterday and doing an hour this morning. Keeping the balls submerged and the cock high and dry. Cheers. Happy pumping.
Gainspumper

Post by Gainspumper »

The base of the penis is in the water but it’s mostly high and dry. This works to mitigate the nagative impact of the cock during wet pumping while maintaining the positive impact wet pumping has on the balls.
Gainspumper

Post by Gainspumper »

I’d post a picture but not sure how. How do you share a picture to a topic?