Which is the right tube size for me?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Dr.Strange

Which is the right tube size for me?

Post by Dr.Strange »

Hi there,

I have recently come across some forums brothers who mentioned that smaller tubes come with some side effects for them. I am currently experiencing a small amount of petechiae whenever I pump, though it is generally very minimal if I am very careful and use water. Another guy mentioned however that 2" tubes (the size I am currently using) are difficult to get an erection in and that the pressure feels very high inside the tube. I am wondering if this also might be part of my issue (since I am using a 2" tube). It also made me start wondering what size of tube I should be using.

I am currently 7" long and about 5" girth. I do not pump for hours a day and do not care about packing tubes, only long term gains. I was wondering if anyone here had similar issues with smaller tubes and if anyone had advice on what size of tube I should be using. In the past, when I started with a 3 inch tube, I had a rubber seal on the bottom of the tube that actually was making the bottom of my erections floppy when using it so I stopped using it entirely and switched to the 2" tube. Has anyone else had this issue? If I do need a larger sized tube, is there a way to make sure that doesn't happen?

Hope that makes sense. I would really appreciate any feedback anyone else has on this. Thanks again!
PumperSoCal

Re: Which is the right tube size for me?

Post by PumperSoCal »

It is possible that's what's doing it. I'm in the same-ish girth category as you are and I can't pump in a 2" at all, especially now without getting similar effects or even blistering. So I switched up to a 2.25" tube and that problem has since gone away.The 2" is just too narrow for me these days. Which is pretty indicative that pumping works since I started in a 2". But the 2.25 is plenty comfortable for me. Even when I do pack it I don't get that same effect as the 2" for whatever reason. So yeah, in summary, it sounds like moving up a size will probably get rid of that. They say to move up in .25" increments, but if you have no desire to pack, maybe even a 2.5" or so might be okay too. I use a 2.5" every so often.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Dr.Strange

Post by Dr.Strange »

Hey pumpersocal,

Thanks for responding. Do you use a rubber ring on the bottom or anything else to maintain suction? Or can you just use the 2.25" tube against your skin?

Thanks
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I don't actually. The 2.25" goes right up against my skin on the flared tapers my tube has. I found that some of those gasket seals the entrance ends up being way too narrow and it acts like a constriction ring, which isn't ideal for pumping as I understand it. I make sure to lube up really good and put a little dab of it around the inside of the base of the tube too. Along with a bit of manscaping down there, I don't usually have any issues with sealing. But if you get one of the gaskets that can seal right up to the same inside diameter of your tube that's way more ideal for both sealing and comfort in my opinion.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
ayushiest

Post by ayushiest »

Rubber ring can help most men get an erection firm enough for sex