first blister

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

DCBallLove

first blister

Post by DCBallLove »

I have been pumping off and on for about 2 years now, I didn't realize it was that long until today, but I just had my first. I pumped for 2 hours last night in my bull master magnum, and sadly woke up with a blister on the head of my dick. I guess I'm off of pumping for a week. This sucks. What did you guys do when you got your first blister?
manson1111

Re: first blister

Post by manson1111 »

Best thing I have found is just leave it and moisturise, see what it looks like after a few days, sometimes I have found after four days or so you can get back in. But I usually start on Friday end on Sunday and I’m back in the following Friday. I look at it as a badge of honour as long as it isn’t painful. 😂
metopump

Post by metopump »

manson1111 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:05 am Best thing I have found is just leave it and moisturise, see what it looks like after a few days, sometimes I have found after four days or so you can get back in. But I usually start on Friday end on Sunday and I’m back in the following Friday. I look at it as a badge of honour as long as it isn’t painful. 😂
I agree with you Manson. I'm not recommending this, but if I catch a blister I'll keep pumping. I just pay close attention to the blister. As long as it doesn't get larger I'm a go for pumping. I pump mostly on the weekend so I have some days to heal up. I also see them as a badge of honor. That's the cost of pushing it.
CMBone

Post by CMBone »

When I get a blister, and it's big enough, I pop them. Then I rest from pumping for a week.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

The best thing i used was Preparation H. Hemoroid ointment.
wayno793

Post by wayno793 »

I wear a condom just on the head
Ballooon111

Post by Ballooon111 »

I've had lots, just burst them and stop pumping for a while.😁
bucket

Post by bucket »

Check your vacuum pressure isn't more than you think. But yeah, I pop them with a heat sterilised needle before they get too big and I'm good to go in a week.