KY lube and serious warning! (with pics)

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Dutchcpl

KY lube and serious warning! (with pics)

Post by Dutchcpl »

Hi, this is my first post here, and the reason is that I want to share my story and issue a warning right away. I have had years of experience with penis pumps, and after a long time, I switched to saline. I have a decent amount of knowledge about the human body, so I knew what to do, and it has always gone well.

Some time ago, I came across this forum hoping to find more information about saline but also came across topics about KY lube, etc. At first, I didn't pay much attention, but after a while, I became curious. After some time, I decided to get a tube and mixed it with saline and started experimenting cautiously. I did this a few times and never had any negative experiences.

Until last weekend, my wife and I lead a very busy life with four kids, so we have little private time together. But finally, we had the house to ourselves. That day, I injected about 80% of a tube and distributed it evenly.

It didn't feel strange, the same as the previous times I had done it. We had a great time all evening and night, but there were two incidents that night. The first was that we had quite rough sex. My wife was on top and was bouncing vigorously on my penis. However, this time, my penis slipped out of her, and she came down hard on my very erect penis, causing it to bend slightly. It hurt quite a bit, but I had experienced something similar before, so I knew if I took it easy, it would be fine. My wife decided to continue with her mouth but accidentally bit one of the sore spots.

The night was almost over anyway, and we were both very tired. We had both been drinking and had smoked some weed, so we were not in the best state of mind. However, the next day when I woke up, my penis was quite swollen, and I noticed that I had two significant bruises near my glans.

I developed a fever that day, but from reading a lot here, I knew that could happen. I had a low-grade fever for about 3 days, around 38/38.6 degrees Celsius (101F) . Fortunately, the fever has now gone, but my penis is still quite sensitive. I noticed that my penis is peeling quite a bit due to the stretching of the skin. I had never experienced it staying so long and so hard. And my penis is still quite thick (which is not surprising, of course).

In the first few days, my penis was not only very thick but also red. For my feeling, it is getting better now. In the first few days, I used anti-inflammatory cream, and now I use a cream that is gentler on my skin. Those bruises I had have slowly turned into scabs. One side is healing nicely, and the scab has already fallen off. The other side is also starting to heal slowly, but for my feeling, that spot was a lot bigger.

I try to solve it as much as possible on my own because I'm afraid of my doctor's reaction. I'm also worried because I don't know how my insurance would handle something like this, something I didn't even think about at the time, which was just incredibly stupid of me!

Fortunately, the pain has reduced a lot, but it still feel bruised with ups and downs. The swelling has also gone down. However, I still want to ask if there are people here who have experience with this, especially concerning the sores on my penis and what I should do about them. I just took two photos when I came out of the bath because I noticed that I can massage my penis better this way, which caused one small piece of scab to come off, I saw.

I'm attaching some photos, please ignore the redness as it gets worse with the camera. Fortunately, in reality, it's much less than in the photos.

Who can give me some advice on this, So that I can sit out the healing process neatly? (The red line on the picture is from a pen so I could see if the spot was getting bigger or not)
Last edited by Dutchcpl on Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Taurox

Re: KY lube experience and warning! (with pics) need advice

Post by Taurox »

As someone who does large injections (of Surgilube, not KY), this seems fairly normal to me. I don't know about that bruise or scab, but redness and fever that lasts a few days is something I deal with every time. It goes away after a few days. The symptoms should ease soon. Of course, if things get worse then see a doctor immediately.
Dutchcpl

Post by Dutchcpl »

I also have some harder and soft spots under the skin that I try to massage as much as possible. I also notice that my skin also reacts strongly to the antibacterial cream so I use it as little as possible since my skin gives a burning sensation. Now I take ibuprofen to tackle the problem from the inside out.

I myself have never had this problem before, and since we are now almost a week further I thought let me ask for advice
Lnxus

Post by Lnxus »

People??!! Don't do this...
I try to explain in my bad English...
I pumped for many years... I found this forum and see all that people who do infusion ( Saline / Dextrose) and I was thinking about it.... If I had an accident... What will would the rescue team give to me... KY?? Surgilube???... Nope!!! It would be saline and /or dextrose!!!

Saline and dextrose is risky enough if you're not clean..

Stay safe and healthy....
Dutchcpl

Post by Dutchcpl »

It is also the last time I do this, I have subconsciously let myself get too enthusiastic by all the messages and beautiful results. Last time, the swelling and red skin was also gone faster. But I understand that sometimes the reaction can take longer.

Only tomorrow it will be 7 days since I did this and had not taken this into account that it can take for so long.

Thats why i post to warn others about this, Really hope it's a little less irritated feeling tomorrow
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Dutchcpl wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:46 am It is also the last time I do this, I have subconsciously let myself get too enthusiastic by all the messages and beautiful results. Last time, the swelling and red skin was also gone faster. But I understand that sometimes the reaction can take longer.

Only tomorrow it will be 7 days since I did this and had not taken this into account that it can take for so long.

Thats why i post to warn others about this, Really hope it's a little less irritated feeling tomorrow
Hello! First, don't panic! Secondly, the photo shows the stage of healing. Advice: keep the wound dry, apply a wound healing cream, apply sterile bandages, refrain from wetting the wound surface, rub with an alcohol-free antiseptic at night, if there is no pus or blood coming from the wound, the body temperature is normal, everything will be fine! Next, why did it work out! Big injection, aggressive games. You see, your skin is not adapted for this, very strong tension and a large injection provoked very thin skin. What's wrong with the wound, but what's wrong with your curvature?? Do you have Peyronie, did it happen after the games?
Dutchcpl

Post by Dutchcpl »

I always have that curvature when I do pump or saline. (Although I have to say that it is less with pumping) Normally it's just straight. I think it stands out to me mainly because I am circumcised. Also, I injected most of it on the side and bottom, so I think this pushes my glans that way as well

It's not that I'm panicking, but it's also that I'm tired of the burning sensation. I now also feel the known painful stitches/tickles Which you often read with other people here on the forum. And know that's part of the recovery.

Only thing I'm not used to is that the skin stays red for so long, that's something I'm not really used to. But I understand that this is not very crazy even after 6 days. But that made me a little insecure.

Here is a picture of the current state
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Dutchcpl wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:38 am I always have that curvature when I do pump or saline. (Although I have to say that it is less with pumping) Normally it's just straight. I think it stands out to me mainly because I am circumcised. Also, I injected most of it on the side and bottom, so I think this pushes my glans that way as well

It's not that I'm panicking, but it's also that I'm tired of the burning sensation. I now also feel the known painful stitches/tickles Which you often read with other people here on the forum. And know that's part of the recovery.

Only thing I'm not used to is that the skin stays red for so long, that's something I'm not really used to. But I understand that this is not very crazy even after 6 days. But that made me a little insecure.

Here is a picture of the current state
are there painful symptoms or do you feel pain? With serious injuries, is there pain, or throbbing pain, or pain when touched? Has the skin lost sensitivity in some places? If there are none of the things I listed, and the sensitivity has remained throughout and there is no pain, then you should be fine. But do not forget about the treatment, it should begin immediately, because redness of the skin is only a sign of skin inflammation, but if the wound is dry and there are no symptoms listed above, then everything should be fine if there is wound treatment, Oh yes, I almost forgot - about sex and you can forget games for at least two weeks!!!
Dutchcpl

Post by Dutchcpl »

Okay I can already give a small update, I went to my doctor today. And the problem turned out to be bigger than it initially seemed. This is because I do indeed have a piece of skin where there was less to no feeling.

All swelling turned out to be pus, with a needle we managed to get a big amount of pus out of it. (Now I also feel pain that I didn't feel before) My doctor spoke to the urologist over the phone at the hospital And they decided to give me a course of antibiotics. 3x a day for 10 days.

My doctor is shocked because he had not experienced this before, but fortunately the urologist did. I should see improvement within 2 to 3 days. If not, I still have to go to the hospital. My doctor advised me to take a bath now and then pat it dry and then use wound crème. So I'm doing that now, but It feels like needles being inserted through my cock :|

So I want to give everyone a warning again, no matter how experienced you are... It only has to go wrong 1 time. I have worked in a tattoo / body modification shop myself so know what to look for when putting an injection. But an accident can happen like this.

That's why I also post my experience take this seriously, now hope that the medication does its job well and I can hopefully come up with good news soon
Jimjon

Re: KY lube and serious warning! (with pics)

Post by Jimjon »

Hope your doing ok. Looks to me like ky or surgilube getting in between the outer layers of skin and causing it to die off. Maybe from the sexual activity causing it to push out. Or causing an infection. I suspect you will have a scar once healed. Keep it covered and as clean as possible.
thboy

Re: KY lube and serious warning! (with pics)

Post by thboy »

“...she came down hard on my very erect penis, causing it to bend slightly.”

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

In addition to assessing your immediate concern of the KY lube, did the doctor or urologist check to determine if your penis had also been fractured?

Yes, penises can be fractured.