How Thick Can You Get and still get hard?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

eyeson_u

How Thick Can You Get and still get hard?

Post by eyeson_u »

Hello:
My husband is a pumper also yet, for me, I want him to limit his thickness to about 2” or so to stay really firm for s@x.
Question to the guys- How thick can you get and still get rock hard?
Thanks
Kate
Attachments
IMG_9287.jpeg
madmax6

Re: How Thick Can You Get and still get hard?

Post by madmax6 »

All I can say,when I used to pump if I pumped for 10-15 minutes I still was rock hard but if I pumped more my cock could not be so hard but I could still insert it in my wife . Sometimes it was so thick that she was complaining that it is too much for her.
eyeson_u

Post by eyeson_u »

Hi!
Thank you for reading and sharing!
As for me, even after giving birth to 2 kids, I’m still “tight” and despite lots of lube, I ask my husband not to pump thicker than about 2” wide (the tube).
Similar to your situation, if he pumps for an extended period of time he too can get on me, however, he’s not as erect as if he didn’t pump at all.
Thank you very much. I hope you and your sweetie still enjoy the added thickness!
Kate
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I definitely agree that the longer you pump for the less likely it is to have a very rigid erection. At least my experience. My general routine these days is in a 2.25" tube. I generally don't go much more than that since after that size out of the tube it's largely unusable except for entirely external play. Whether the loss of that super rigid erection is due to fatigue or what I'm not sure. But that aside, largely for intercourse, I stay within that 2" tube range for this exact reason. It's much more comfortable for my wife, maybe a bit much depending on the day, but it doesn't take me long to pack a 2" tube and that I think is key to that. Constantly getting erections while pumping I think exhausts the process so being in the tube a shorter amount of time for intercourse probably yields that better erection. Just a hypothesis though for my specific case. The longer I pump for, I notice it also takes me considerably longer to get an erection. And I"m the type where physical manipulation is usually the main way I become erect. If I'm in an aroused state I may become partially hard, but the moment it's touched, stroked, etc that's game on. After a long pump it takes me a good while of being played with before fully hard. Getting close to packing a 2" tube depending on where I am during my pumping routine takes between 45 minutes to an hour or so. Going longer than that I don't usually do if sex is going to be involved later.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
eyeson_u

Post by eyeson_u »

PumperSoCal!
Thank you so very much for your well written feedback.

I too hope this is helpful for other ladies here (or their significant other) in hopes that everyone can enjoy the excitement of our guys pumping up occasionally for our thrill!

Best
Kate
Kone

Post by Kone »

I still get hard after pumping and stay really stubby and thick
Attachments
Pumping Stubby 1.jpg
IMG_2294.jpeg
skrb22

Post by skrb22 »

It's definitive depending on how much time I spend in the tube.
On a good day I can nearly fill a 2.75" tube and still get hard, although I make a distinction between hard and erection angle here.
The more I bloat the heavier the pull on my stretched ligaments.
So all of the pics show me with a hard cock under the blubber, I'd say the two pics with lesser swelling entirely depend on my partner (donut is about 2.5" in these) if they're fuckable, third pic and above I never really tried, but I'd be... different for sure.
Attachments
photo_2023-08-21_16-29-55.jpg
photo_2023-08-21_16-23-59.jpg
413_1000.jpg
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I neglected to mention also that the effect of going huge before intercourse is largely what I mean by losing that rigid erection, i.e. the prolonged sessions to get huge. Now if you have a thicker base pump then, you can still get way above normal sizes in a short period of time. But if you're pumping for hours before hand, having that hard erection may be harder to come by. And we're talking a legit hard erection, as in you grab it and it is fairly hard in the hand, not the super sponge like feeling you get from the large amount of bloat. You can be hard as a rock under that, but the outer layers are too spongy to enact that good sensation. So that balance between both is more I think, appealing.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."