New record 3L

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Notts.Pump.young

New record 3L

Post by Notts.Pump.young »

Managed to hit a new personal best, the weight feels insane and I can’t stop touching and walking around with it! Did have an absolutely nightmare sealing it though, and tips?

Twitter: @hardy_hems
Attachments
IMG_1832.jpeg
IMG_1829.jpeg
IMG_1828.jpeg
IMG_1825.jpeg
keith103

Re: New record 3L

Post by keith103 »

I take gauze and fold it over until it's a small square and press firmly for about 30 minutes or so. Then I put liquid bandage over it from NewSkin... only if it's stopped leaking after 30 minutes. If it's not stopped leaking then I place the gauze back on and press firmly and tape it with medical tape tightly for a while. After a few hours I remove it then put the liquid bandage on it and let it dry then replace with new gauze and tape...
My twitter is @UberPump
Bigball12

Post by Bigball12 »

Notts.Pump.young wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:37 am Managed to hit a new personal best, the weight feels insane and I can’t stop touching and walking around with it! Did have an absolutely nightmare sealing it though, and tips?

Sehr gut. 3 Liter sind auch mein nächstes Ziel..
Schaut sehr gut aus . Vie Spaß beim Spielen.
Vacbear

Post by Vacbear »

Lovely huge sac, good job!!
The bigger the bettter ... :-)
daft886

Post by daft886 »

Nice infusion.
3L... How long did it take to go in?
Notts.Pump.young

daft886 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:01 am Nice infusion.
I think it took about 1 hour, not too long because the first 2L flew in. The 3rd Litre was a struggle though
pumperftl

Post by pumperftl »

Great fill. Beautiful shape you got, and love the rear view!
Vacbear

Post by Vacbear »

Notts.Pump.young wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:24 am
daft886 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:01 am Nice infusion.
I think it took about 1 hour, not too long because the first 2L flew in. The 3rd Litre was a struggle though
Oh that was fast. It usually takes me one hour to fill my sac with one liter... Guess i will have to "train" more often ;-)
The bigger the bettter ... :-)
2point2bar

Post by 2point2bar »

wow, it must feel amazing
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I can imagine that must have been a whore to seal up!
Still, congrats on the personal best. Slap a tape measure on there sometime ;)

Cheers,
Russ.
abstract22

Post by abstract22 »

Incredible size! How did you build up to be able to take this much? Did you have to stretch and inflate many times before this was possible, or are you just lucky to have so much capacity?

I remember you did 1L a few weeks ago for your first time, how did you stretch so much in such short time? It's really really impressive!
Notts.Pump.young

abstract22 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:56 am Incredible size! How did you build up to be able to take this much? Did you have to stretch and inflate many times before this was possible, or are you just lucky to have so much capacity?

I remember you did 1L a few weeks ago for your first time, how did you stretch so much in such short time? It's really really impressive!
Hey! Thank you so much. I think it’s come from slowly increasing how much I’ve infused each time, but I suppose there’s also a different factor (not to be that person but.) I am in my early 20s so I don’t know if that’ll play a part?

Thankfully I’ve been able to infuse whenever I’ve had the time really but I just try and have a warm environment and just see what my body says. Definitely took wayyyy too long to seal
AxelStone

Post by AxelStone »

Notts.Pump.young wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:37 am Managed to hit a new personal best, the weight feels insane and I can’t stop touching and walking around with it! Did have an absolutely nightmare sealing it though, and tips?

Hey, I figure I will put my two cents in on how to seal. First I have found that I need to go higher on my sack. So I go in with the needle in front and left or right side close to base of penis. Not too close. I hope that makes sense. When I go lower it was a PITA to seal. Also I have started using a 22 gauge catheter. It’s a little slower but not really with the flow, but the smaller hole and easier seal is worth it.

Next is my secret ingredient. Triad Wound Paste. You can order it online, I know Amazon has it. Unfortunately I’ve never seen it on a store shelf. The tube is yellow.
It’s amazing as it is hydrophilic, meaning it wants to absorb water molecules. So any leaking will get pulled into the paste rather than flowing out and ruining your bandage.

Before I pull out catheter I prepare a paper towel by folding it to a small square. I usually rip it in half or so because the whole paper towel piece would be too much. I put a generous dab of the Triad paste on the paper towel. I also prepare about 3 tape strips.

As I take the catheter out I immediately put the paper towel piece with the Triad against the hole and apply pressure. Then grab my tape and tape it down tight (not super tight but definitely want pressure). Then I leave it in place for 40 minutes to an hour. When I remove the paper towel I leave the triad that doesn’t come up with bandage over hole (it will have hardened up a bit) and then place a band-aide or two over it stretching the bandaid as I place it so it has some pressure.

And that’s it. Now if you tie off which applies more pressure in sack, well I’ve had it start leaking again then. It’s all dependent on how tight the sack is. I use a clear medical tape I get from work to tape the initial paper towel down. You’ll need a tape that sticks good, but obviously nothing that will tear the skin when removing.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Also if you’re bleeding a bit at site when you take out the catheter that is a good thing since obviously the clotting will help it seal. That’s why I go higher on sack. I don’t know why but for me if I go lower it just doesn’t seem to bleed so it can’t clot.
Last edited by AxelStone on Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
AxelStone

Post by AxelStone »

I am just getting back into infusing. I stopped in late 2021 because I was starting to enjoy it less, especially when you need to go out but you know you need at least 24 more hours. Also when I hit 3L it sort of bothered me how big my sack was when normal. When I returned nearly 2 years later, 2L was tight again but a month later and it’s loosening up.

Does it bother you at all how much your normal sack hangs and is stretched?

That is amazing if you just started.Good luck on this journey and be safe.
Notts.Pump.young

AxelStone wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:15 am I am just getting back into infusing. I stopped in late 2021 because I was starting to enjoy it less, especially when you need to go out but you know you need at least 24 more hours. Also when I hit 3L it sort of bothered me how big my sack was when normal. When I returned nearly 2 years later, 2L was tight again but a month later and it’s loosening up.

Does it bother you at all how much your normal sack hangs and is stretched?

That is amazing if you just started.Good luck on this journey and be safe.
Hey, thank you so much for the tips on sealing, I’ll definitely have to keep an eye out for some of the things you mentioned!

And that’s great to hear that you’re starting to get back into it! I really enjoy the fact that it makes your sack looser the more you do it, because mine has always been quite close to my body whereas now when I’m warm it’s that bit lower! I’m hoping to start practicing weight stretching to go that extra mile!