Hi, New here.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

NCbill71

Hi, New here.

Post by NCbill71 »

Hey. I've been cockless for 7 years now. I've been on twitter for long time, you might know me from there. Ncbill71 Just wanted to see what the forums here were like. Feel free to pm me. Got questions, I've got answers. Would love to get into saline injections.
Attachments
Just me showing off my lack of a cock.
Just me showing off my lack of a cock.
Darthvin

Re: Hi, New here.

Post by Darthvin »

Hi, how did you become without penis?
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

I met a fella who wanted to cut it off, so I let him. It was a bad decision that put me in the hospital for a little while.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

NCbill71 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:07 am I met a fella who wanted to cut it off, so I let him. It was a bad decision that put me in the hospital for a little while.
... man, there is a lot going on in those two sentences. lol.
superskeet1

Post by superskeet1 »

Any regrets about not being able to have a "normal" sex life anymore?
Jack Marcus

Post by Jack Marcus »

Hey guy, do you have that guy's contact information? I don't want a dick either. If so, please contact me at [email protected]
I want someone to fuck me, tie me to a chair, play with and torture my gross penis, and then cut it off bit by bit, and then I will eat the leftovers and record it. I hope someone can help me.
Is there anyone know anything about castration or penile torture? Or how can I enlarge my penis?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

"Hey. I've been cockless for 7 years now. I've been on twitter for long time, you might know me from there. Ncbill71 Just wanted to see what the forums here were like."

Welcome here. I have seen your name in the past on other sites. I think you look awesome without a cock. Very unique! My only suggestion would be I think you would look even better without the pubic hair as your cocklessness would be more obvious. It is something to be proud of and show off. Sorry about your time in the hospital. I hope that it is worth it in the long run. I would look at not having a cock as an opportunity to experience sexual pleasure in new ways. Plenty of guys with penises practice penisless and penetration less sex because it takes sexual pleasure to a new level for them.The entire body is sexual (especially the brain) and unfortunately too many people focus on the penis. I have removed my penis glans (also on my 7th year without it) and can attest that "less can be more". It just depends on focusing on the positives rather the negatives.

What have you experienced?????
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

soundsgreat87 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:35 am
NCbill71 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:07 am I met a fella who wanted to cut it off, so I let him. It was a bad decision that put me in the hospital for a little while.
... man, there is a lot going on in those two sentences. lol.
For sure :)
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

superskeet1 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:32 am Any regrets about not being able to have a "normal" sex life anymore?
I think my biggest regret is not understanding how much of my emotional being was attached to my dick. I never realized how much of a crutch it was in that it distracted me from when i was angry, sad, worried or just anxious about something. Masturbation is great for taking your mind off of things. So now without my cock to distract me I'm forced to be in reality all the time. Plus, I miss falling asleep with it in my hand...
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

Jack Marcus wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:23 am Hey guy, do you have that guy's contact information? I don't want a dick either. If so, please contact me at [email protected]
I want someone to fuck me, tie me to a chair, play with and torture my gross penis, and then cut it off bit by bit, and then I will eat the leftovers and record it. I hope someone can help me.
I'm sorry, I do not. I was his one and only cock removal procedure. It went badly and he felt so much guilt over that that he basically retreated into his own part of the world and we've long since lost touch.
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:01 pm "Hey. I've been cockless for 7 years now. I've been on twitter for long time, you might know me from there. Ncbill71 Just wanted to see what the forums here were like."

Welcome here. I have seen your name in the past on other sites. I think you look awesome without a cock. Very unique! My only suggestion would be I think you would look even better without the pubic hair as your cocklessness would be more obvious. It is something to be proud of and show off. Sorry about your time in the hospital. I hope that it is worth it in the long run. I would look at not having a cock as an opportunity to experience sexual pleasure in new ways. Plenty of guys with penises practice penisless and penetration less sex because it takes sexual pleasure to a new level for them.The entire body is sexual (especially the brain) and unfortunately too many people focus on the penis. I have removed my penis glans (also on my 7th year without it) and can attest that "less can be more". It just depends on focusing on the positives rather the negatives.

What have you experienced?????
I'll shave it down and take some new photos and post them. I agree, it would look better without pubes. The time in the hospital wasn't so bad. It wasn't necessarily a bad experience. The triage nurses and the surgical nurses were all male, so that was fun. When I first went into the ER the Hot red headed triage nurse removed my pants and the make shift bandages and just hearing him ask me where my penis was was definitely worth all of it :D
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

That would be awesome I'll look for them. is your urethral opening in the same place or was it relocated? How is peeing now? I had an experience in the hospital several years after my urethral reroute and glans removal. I had to tell the doctor about the reroute so the nurses would know where to look to insert the catheter once I was under anesthesia. I didn't tell him about my glansectomy and that my penis completely retracts inside my body now when I am flaccid. I would have loved to have been awake when they were trying to find my penis and to try and pull it out from inside my body (to insert the catheter) without a glans to grip and to pull on. Instead my shaft skin just slides off the end and stretches. The only way my penis normally comes out is when I get an erection.
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:01 am That would be awesome I'll look for them. is your urethral opening in the same place or was it relocated? How is peeing now? I had an experience in the hospital several years after my urethral reroute and glans removal. I had to tell the doctor about the reroute so the nurses would know where to look to insert the catheter once I was under anesthesia. I didn't tell him about my glansectomy and that my penis completely retracts inside my body now when I am flaccid. I would have loved to have been awake when they were trying to find my penis and to try and pull it out from inside my body (to insert the catheter) without a glans to grip and to pull on. Instead my shaft skin just slides off the end and stretches. The only way my penis normally comes out is when I get an erection.
My urethral opening is beneath my balls. Peeing is messy... if it weren't for my balls being in the way I would pee forward over the toilet seat. Cumming from that area is pretty cool though. What did the doctor say about your situation? I don't really look forward to anytime in the future where I'll have to one day do the same. The fact that your penis retracts inside your body sound so cool. I'd love to see that :D
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I always thought I wanted my reroute 'below' my balls but when I made my first attempt I realized how difficult it would be to do one way down there by myself. So I opted for doing one 'above' my scrotum to learn the technique before trying 'below' again. When I discovered how difficult it was to accomplish my successful reroute 'above' I stopped trying to do one in the thicker urethra 'below'. Over time I found that there were advantages to having it 'above'. The biggest one was that I had several UTIs over the years and having my balls separate my urethra opening from my anus was a good thing.

Normally my pee goes straight down in a tight stream if my penis isn't retracted. However, since my reroute is at the top of my scrotum when my penis retracts it pulls the top of my scrotum in with it forming a tunnel. In that case my pee runs down over the front of my balls along the cleft. It isn't messy as it is still in a stream and not a spray but I need to wipe (like a girl) afterwards.

Initially when my penis retracted and my reroute opening got covered up a little pee would come out both openings (my reroute and the original opening) That was very messy. That was part of the reason I permanently blocked off the old urethra. The other reason was that I wanted to commit to spending the rest of my life peeing like a female with no possibility of going back.

Was your old urethra blocked off or separated in some way. Did any feeling return to the end of your stump? I found that after a year my severed nerve bundles fanned out to cover the entire end of my shaft. It feels similar to the type of sensations I got from my glans but without the intensity. I like those sensations a lot. Did you experience the same?

I can only imagine how cumming from under your scrotum can be pretty awesome. That is one thing I wish I could do experience myself.

In preparing for the hospital procedure I went over in my mind how I would explain my modifications. My past experience was that anything I discussed with my doctor got documented in my medical record. Since I didn't want that documented I decided to just say I didn't want to discuss it. However he didn't ask. I do know that when I woke up my penis was pretty sore so I don't know what transpired while I was asleep. I can only imagine.

When removing my glans I didn't expect that my penis would retract as it does. I can see now that when I was flacccid my shaft skin would bunch up against the rim of my glans and prevent it from retracting further. Now it is free to retract inside me. When it does, it pulls my shaft skin (attached to the end of my shaft) in while leaving a short hollow skin tube that is pulled in on itself outside.(about ½ inch long) When I reach down and touch myself that skin tube feels like part of my scrotum and I cannot feel any penis at all. Not having a penis was always a dream of mine but I always knew I needed one to play with. So now I have the best of both worlds. Not being able to feel a penis is every bit as great as I imagined. My penis is obviously shorter now with shrinkage from scar tissue and all so it now fits entirely in the palm of my hand when erect. I do love the way my shaft skin easily slides off the end when I stroke it.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

NCbill - There are photos here of my glansectomy in various stages of erection including retracted.

viewtopic.php?t=45895