Finally

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Polarbear65

Finally

Post by Polarbear65 »

Withdrawn because I just can’t compete with the big boys! 😂
Last edited by Polarbear65 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
torolargo

Re: Finally

Post by torolargo »

Enjoy buddy!

Have you ever tried pumping without water?

At the beginning of my pumping adventure, I too pumped exclusively with water. Then one day I wanted to try greasing everything with plenty of olive oil.

I haven't used water since and the results have been far better!

Using the oil, as time passes, you feel and see your cock and balls slip forward, ... this gives you a growing charge and a strong motivation to go further and further.

Not to mention the indescribable sensations!

Water creates that magnifying glass effect that makes you look huge while you're in the tube, ... but when you're out, ... what a disappointment!

With the oil, ...what you see inside the tube, ...you will also find outside it!

Deciding to grow up is not a choice, ... but every man's duty ...!!! :lol:
When I pump into a big tube, feel like a horny minotaur. Love the explosive charge expanding my balls.
Bgrdabtr300

Post by Bgrdabtr300 »

I have found very similar result.

I have more often than not stared out with water (warm) to soften up the tissue (I’m always “cold”) then switch to a greased up version using conditioner, baby oil, or a lotion.

The sensation I feel as things begin to swell is very satisfying.

I also like the weight of the water.
😊👌
Working for low hanging heavy balls ⚾️
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

Thanks fellas! Not exactly sure what “balls and cock slipping forward” means? I’ve not heard that term before. 😳
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
GinLover

Post by GinLover »

torolargo wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:39 pm Enjoy buddy!

Have you ever tried pumping without water?

At the beginning of my pumping adventure, I too pumped exclusively with water. Then one day I wanted to try greasing everything with plenty of olive oil.

I haven't used water since and the results have been far better!

Using the oil, as time passes, you feel and see your cock and balls slip forward, ... this gives you a growing charge and a strong motivation to go further and further.

Not to mention the indescribable sensations!

Water creates that magnifying glass effect that makes you look huge while you're in the tube, ... but when you're out, ... what a disappointment!

With the oil, ...what you see inside the tube, ...you will also find outside it!

Deciding to grow up is not a choice, ... but every man's duty ...!!! :lol:
Lube and water is the way to go for me. I prefer to start with less vac to prevent sucking in my pubic area. When rhe package is thick enough I increase the vac. I don’t really like te look of the bloated pubic area, rather love to keep it ro the cock and balls, just like a moderate saline infusion.

Also adding epsom salts can increase pumping efficiency, leading to better results in shorter time
I LOOOVE PUMPING, but I just cant get that seal over to Europe, without paying for shipping as much as for the seal itself . So I am limited with time of my pumping session (And so are results)

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... r=GinLover
torolargo

Post by torolargo »

Polarbear65 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:42 am Thanks fellas! Not exactly sure what “balls and cock slipping forward” means? I’ve not heard that term before. 😳
Unfortunately I can't write correctly in English, so I have to use the Google translator.

I think and write in Italian, then I translate!

Probably what I meant, underwent a transformation during the translation process.

However the concept was as follows:
in my pumping experience, I have found that using olive oil gives me incredible skin elasticity, making it easier to stretch the full package towards the end of the tube.
The end result is hung fat cock and balls!
When I pump into a big tube, feel like a horny minotaur. Love the explosive charge expanding my balls.