Saline in public

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

_rourou_t

Saline in public

Post by _rourou_t »

How do you go about your daily life/day witha monster bulge? XD
Please share your experiences i do het alot of looks i enjoy them but at the same time its a little embarrassing which turns me on
Last edited by _rourou_t on Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TinyMe

Re: Saline in public

Post by TinyMe »

That disappeared pretty quickly… (the twitter post)
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

I wear longer shirts at work and it kind of hides my permanent bulge from pumping. I do care what people think and if I’m not at work and out in public, I don’t care if it shows. I’ve spent 25 years to get the huge bulge I have and I enjoy it.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

A long jacket to go with the shirt will disguise the mound from your profile and a strategic briefcase/shopping bag/clipboard etc. can disguise the wobbling mass from the front as you walk. Sometimes I discreetly open the jacket for select individuals.

In an emergency I have worn spandex bike shorts under my baggy trousers and positioned the shorts low on my hips in order to keep my bag smashed between my thighs. It’s difficult to walk normally and walking quickly creates chafing. Next time I’ll lube up my inner thighs first.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I do not hide anything from anyone! It's a part of my life, I may not like big silicone tits either, but women show them everywhere ))) so why should I suffer because someone doesn't like something ))
Also about the tattoo, many people in my country perceive it as a prison thing, but what a difference
kp2

Post by kp2 »

I too no longer 'hide' the bulge when it's there. I don't emphasize it, and take very limited action - usually by distraction - to disguise it in certain situations. But otherwise, if I'm behaving normally, most people don't even notice the very noticeable bulge in my jeans....
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:28 am A long jacket to go with the shirt will disguise the mound from your profile and a strategic briefcase/shopping bag/clipboard etc. can disguise the wobbling mass from the front as you walk. Sometimes I discreetly open the jacket for select individuals.

That is what I do too when I am in crowded areas.
Attachments
PXL_20220830_095150854.MP-01~2.jpeg
PXL_20230516_134216816.MP~2-01-01.jpeg
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

With a lady friend we once met a fellow obviously bulging. If I was alone, I might have inquired. I wonder how to open such a conversation?
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Opaschlumpf58

Post by Opaschlumpf58 »

so gehe ich schon mal öffentlich rum
Attachments
2022-03-21_08-40-02.jpg
2022-03-21_08-40-32.jpg