Minor to moderate penis modification.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Which modification? See First Comment Below for Explanation

Revision of existing circumcision to make it tighter.
8%
Small meatotomy
20%
Removal of external frenulum
11%
Partial or complete cauterization of the frenulum to partially or wholly desensitize it
6%
Slight trim and rounding of the tip of his glans
3%
Prince Albert piercing
28%
Other penile piercing specify in comments
4%
Small subincision
11%
Other modification, specify in comments
10%

Total votes: 80

Addigo

Re: Minor to moderate penis modification.

Post by Addigo »

NuderThanNude

Thanks for sharing the pictures. While interesting and certainly an option, this level of piercing may be a bit overwhelming to someone just starting out.

Elsewhere on this site, I recall that you said you had permanently removed your pubic hair and indeed, all your body hair. It just occurred to me that permanent removal of part or all of the hair in the genital area might also be used as an option for the groom in the above scenario. Perhaps permanent removal of the hair on his penis and scrotum could be an option I hadn't thought of earlier. It would fully expose the scrotum to stimulation and clear away stray hairs on the penis for oral. As you and me discussed elsewhere, permanent removal by means of electrolysis produces a very nice and very smooth effect that cannot be achieved by shaving.

Addigo
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I realize that the photos I posted were more than likely beyond what would be consider mild or moderate and certainly wouldn't be starting points for anyone. However, my intent was to just show what was possible because in general simple modifications often evolve and become more advanced. Seeing them can broaden ones horizons and possibly allow milder piercings to look less intimidating. I nevertheless absolutely agree that a PA is a good starting point. But even that depends entirely on one's partner and how accepting they are to these things. My personal experience was that when it comes to increasing sexual pleasure, in general, even a PA can be unpleasant for a lot of women. In addition my experience was that penis piercings generally did nothing except detracted from my sexual pleasure. Probably the reason I no longer have any genital piercings.

As for pubic hair removal... here again it depends on the partner. Some women feel it takes away from a man's masculinity, others feel it causes them to feel like they are having sex with an adolescent. but then a lot of other women love the smoothness, clean look and how much better it makes oral sex. But with that being said... I always disliked stubble. I would prefer a woman have her natural pubic hair rather than stubble. Therefore, I believe permanent hair removal is the only way to go. The same always applied to myself. Until I was able to come up with a permanent means I plucked my pubic hair as I could go much longer without stubble.
straightma1e

Post by straightma1e »

I think a meatotomy would be best. I'm not sure what a small one would be so I opt for a meatotomy all the way to the frenulum. It isn't that prominent of a modification and doesn't alarm a prospective sex partner as much as other mods might. From there the newlyweds can opt for other mods as they so desire.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

NuderThanNude

All true. One basic modification may certainly lead to others, and knowing what's possible is helpful. I definitely thinkany] modification should be approved by the wife. A compromise on hair removal would be not doing the whole pubic hair, but just what was on the penis, and/or scrotum.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Straightmale

I think of a small meatotomy as just a little cut, not all the way, but extending the opening just a little. Full meatotomy would be fine. You're right, a meatotomy is the least noticeable,

I think lot of old time doctors would enlarge the openings just a little as a matter of routine when circumcising a boy.
Pumuckl

Post by Pumuckl »

A tighter circumcision with frenulum removed would be best. It would still be considered "normal" by the average person while being a nice modification.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Many routine infant circumcisions could stand a little tightening up. It would probably improve appearance, and I believe most women like a tightly circumcised man.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

I'd go for a tight circumcision, "low and tight" coupled with a small diameter Prince Albert ring. Don't want her to think the ring too intimidating!
Guy Ritchie got himself circumcised to please his then wife Madonna - sounds good to me!
K
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

kalahari

Good choice. Combine 2. Low and tight circumcisions are IMO underrated. I think women like men to be tight when they're erect. A lot of women would get their men circumcised if they could. Small Prince Albert ring is a good idea. Do you think he could also opt for a barbell?
Cheesecake1

Post by Cheesecake1 »

Last edited by Cheesecake1 on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WFO

Post by WFO »

Glans reduction. Leave just a thin layer, maybe an eighth inch thick. Would enjoy having a cock glans with less sensitivity and a hard pointed tip. Maybe shorter overall but thicker at the base. Something like 3.5 inches. Enjoy pounding rapidly, re-entering every stroke.
Last edited by WFO on Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Cheesecake1

Thanks for your vote and input. Tight circumcision are fine, IF done correctly by someone who knows what they're doing, and who takes individual differences into account. The doc has to be careful about getting carried away with infant circs. Of course some people object to infant circs on principle, which is understandable. A PA seems to be the favorite here. Anyone want to comment as to why they think that is?
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

WFO

WOW! A MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR mod to be sure!!! Actually beyond the scope of the question. Yes would definitely need the woman's approval, and she would probably veto it out of hand. I'm sure the guy would veto removal of his glans, and there things would grind to a halt.

Interesting speculation though. Food for thought--and fantasy. Has anyone actually done anything like this? It would be interesting to hear from someone who has done this or something similar. I've heard of a few guys have had heads of their penises removed, seem quite happy, or at lest okay, with the result. As for what you're proposing, I don't know.

Anyway, thanks for your vote and input.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Another question in my mind somewhat related to WFO's proposed mod is this: has anyone ever had a partial removal of the glans? From just a little snip to a noticeable chunk? Anybody have any knowledge or experience about this? Just curious.
Cheesecake1

Post by Cheesecake1 »

Last edited by Cheesecake1 on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.