Minor to moderate penis modification.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Which modification? See First Comment Below for Explanation

Revision of existing circumcision to make it tighter.
8%
Small meatotomy
20%
Removal of external frenulum
11%
Partial or complete cauterization of the frenulum to partially or wholly desensitize it
6%
Slight trim and rounding of the tip of his glans
3%
Prince Albert piercing
28%
Other penile piercing specify in comments
4%
Small subincision
11%
Other modification, specify in comments
10%

Total votes: 80

Addigo

Minor to moderate penis modification.

Post by Addigo »

Imagine the following scenario:

A young man is getting married. He wants to have some kind of minor to moderate modification done to his penis, so that it will be unique and different for his new wife, and she will be the only one who has experienced his "new" penis. He realizes this will be largely symbolic, but wants to do something special for her. He had a routine infant circumcision at birth. What modification should he have done? Optional: You can explain your choice in the comments if you wish.
Addigo

Re: Minor to moderate penis modification.

Post by Addigo »

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far! Only 10 votes total, as of now, hoping for many many (many!) more. please participate by voting and register your preference. Also leave a comment if you wish. Thanks again, you interest and vote is appreciated. :wink:
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I voted other! While I did some of the other modifications such as meatotomy, frenum removal and numerous deep shaft piercings, the most radical was my urethral reroute (and permanently blocking off my old urethra) and completely removing my glans.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

NuderthanNude

Thanks for your response. While interesting, this might be a little more radical than what he or the wife would want
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Surely “ask the wife, who suggests that leaving the cock just the way it is” should be an option?
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Addigo wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:17 am NuderthanNude

Thanks for your response. While interesting, this might be a little more radical than what he or the wife would want
"Moderate" and "radical" are in the eye of the beholder!
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

NuderThanNude,

Very true! Maybe we should use the word "conservative" instead? It may be best to start small. In any case, there would be nothing to prevent the couple from pursuing more modifications later, if they find the first baby step attractive.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

TinyMe

Good idea that didn't occur to me. Yes, ideally ask the wife, or at least discuss it with her in advance. Leave it alone should be an option. She may want it that way, but the man is doing this largely for himself. She wouldn't know who has taken his penis before, but he does, and want to make it slightly different for her. Also after it was posted, I thought of having any hair on the penis and/or scrotum permanently removed as an option Possibly a little tame compared to some of the others, but might have been a good option as well, for it makes no physical changes to the penis.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I would think circumcision would be in the same category as glans removal as the change in appearance of the penis in each case is large. Funny how we don't think of it that way though.

I did run the gamut of modifications before getting to that point however.
modex

Post by modex »

I'd opt for a piercing. Nothing as permanent as a circumcision in a way that the ring can be removed for good if the wife prefers.
If the idea is something special, consider a Reverse PA, an ampallang, apadravy or for the longer run - more time & healing needed - a Magic Cross aka Southern Cross combining those.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Modex

Interesting thoughts, I don't have much knowledge of genital piercing, though I have heard of all these. They might be a little more than the man had in mind, and are probably more painful and require more healing time as well. On the other hand, Do you think the amapallang or the apadravy or combined into the magic cross, would work to increase the wife's sexual pleasure? If so, he might consider them worth it.
modex

Post by modex »

@ Addigo:

As always in life, nothing is certain. However, these piercings - equipped with a bar, not a ring or horseshoe, at best intersecting, have probably less risk of tearing, so would allow, once healed, for more intensive use. Also, they may be combined with a wand or replaced by a suitable padlock. Which is a sign for eternal love (look at all those bridges in Paris, Venice, ...) and presenting the wife with the keys might add extra meaning to the promise given in marriage. Of course the padlock can be cut, but the symbolism is imho quite intense. Careful though: He might get more than he bargained for and if the (future) wife is not all that kinky, she might be put off.

In any case he should nudge her somewhat before to find out and simply let her get her say. Nothing as bad for the start of a marriage than "I should have told you before, but..."

Pic e.g. here: https://picclick.co.uk/110mm-princes-wa ... 39929.html
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Modex,

Thanks for your input!

I definitely agree that he should find out the wife's attitude toward piercing before he get of any kind or severity.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Some earlier piercings.
Photos removed
Last edited by NuderThanNude on Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Thanks for everybody's vote and input, so far. Looks like the Prince Albert piercing is ahead of everything at the moment. Anybody want to comment on why they think this is so? Your vote and post is welcome. This post will be up indefinitely.

Thanks again.

Addigo.