Becoming A Nullo?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

CockKiller25

Re: Becoming A Nullo?

Post by CockKiller25 »

I want my penis gone as well. Is banding a safe way to remove my whole penis i wanna do a glandsectomy first though
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I thought about that also but have no experience in that method. I never did it that way because I feared that when I cut off the dead flesh, removed the band I would find that it started to bleed uncontrollably.
CockKiller25

Post by CockKiller25 »

You have a good point. Could you tell me a better way that i can cut my dick off. Im trying to figure out how to do it. Im thinking about after doing a glandsectomy to cut my shaft in half and cut off the seperated shaft
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

NuderThanNude wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:27 pm I guess the question comes down to - can a level of T be reached that provides for good health without creating sexual interest?

Another thing that comes to my mind is if a guy desires to eliminate his sexual interest due to age, are there not better ways to accomplish this without removing body parts. I have had several occasions during my life where due to not having time to think about sex I had totally lost interest. When I would realize what was happening I would make a conscious effort to get it back (as sexual interest is important to me) and it then seemed to take a lot of effort to accomplish. During those times my penis was nothing more than a method of peeing and my balls were nothing more than a nuisance. So the question becomes one of "can a person accomplish the same as a nullification" (with the complications and risks) by just changing their interests? I think that if a person can suppress those sexual interests for a period of time they will over time have less and less interest. My interest in sex is because I want to have an interest in sex.

...Just some food for thought!
NuderThanNude

Sorry I've taken so long to get back with an answer. Yes, I think somewhat the same thing could be accomplished mentally, especially as an alternative to procedures that present risk and are not at present readily available. I wonder if hypnosis, self or with a hypnotist could be of help in this regard? If nothing else as a sort of "try before you buy," option, or as the last word. I wonder if suggesting that a man ignore his genitals as of they are not there would have a noticeable effect? If it did, the hypnotist would point to it as proof that the hypnosis was working, and give even stronger suggestions. Could create a sort of feedback loop that would have real effect.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Just joining in here - hrt (mainly estrogen) completely changes your libido, a period of complete loss of interest, no erections and reduction in size of testicles and penile length through atrophy. Prolonged use, your mind take the thoughts and stimulation of a female. Not so much the neanderthal ape tendency :lol:
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Dartvin - Sounds like a "Win / Win" solution. Does sexual desire still exist but in a different way?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Addigo - Hypnosis could be a solution for those who are unable to occupy their minds with other activities.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

NuderThanNude wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:17 pm Dartvin - Sounds like a "Win / Win" solution. Does sexual desire still exist but in a different way?
The only way I can describe it - for a period you have complete clarity of the mind, no sexual desire whatsoever. Desire does return but kind of different, it's like you have to be wined and dined and made a fuss of.
When it comes to your partner and intimatcy, it feels like you need affection more than anything else. Kinda hard to explain, definitely more sensitive to your feelings. Basically, a quick wank won't do it for you :lol:.
Im not going to suggest I'm describing a female but hopefully you get the idea. Breast growth is very real also. Multiple orgasm very real but 'different'.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Darthvin wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:36 pm
NuderThanNude wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:17 pm Dartvin - Sounds like a "Win / Win" solution. Does sexual desire still exist but in a different way?
The only way I can describe it - for a period you have complete clarity of the mind, no sexual desire whatsoever. Desire does return but kind of different, it's like you have to be wined and dined and made a fuss of.
When it comes to your partner and intimatcy, it feels like you need affection more than anything else. Kinda hard to explain, definitely more sensitive to your feelings. Basically, a quick wank won't do it for you :lol:.
Im not going to suggest I'm describing a female but hopefully you get the idea. Breast growth is very real also. Multiple orgasm very real but 'different'.
Sounds like an ideal solution for someone no longer interested in having a 'MALE' libido.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

You have to have a very understanding partner :lol: and recognising you mood changes is important. Can make you a bit snappy for a while. I'd say it's a great alternative. With a subincision fingering a flaccid penis till orgasm is pretty intense, and it isn't over afterwards either!!
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I can relate to the "fingering a flaccid penis" part (even though I don't have a subincision(. I have found that I really enjoy masturbating my flaccid penis and having an orgasm while flaccid. I have been fingering my penis to where I would just start to get erect, stopping and relaxing until completely flaccid and then repeating over and over till I orgasm. That appears to have the effect of training my penis to stay flaccid. (at least for a longer period of time - so far)
ShavedheadAC

Post by ShavedheadAC »

@rajrajiv

In the USA you will find the

- Crane Center

- Hanna Gender Center Dallas

In Mexico you will find the

- Mexico Transgender Center

In addition to gender reassignment surgery, all three clinics also carry out non binary / nullification surgeries.

As far as I know, in the USA they require a psychiatric certificate, but in Mexico they don't require one. In addition, Mexico is more interesting in terms of price.

Gender reassignment surgeries are also carried out in India - legally and illegally. As far as I know, it is up to the surgeon whether he insists on a psychiatric certificate or not.

In my personal experience, a radical penectomy is only carried out in reputable clinics if there is proven transsexuality or if a previous orchiectomy has been performed. The prices are very 6humane and the quality of work is excellent.

I can only warn against illegal measures. Such an extensive operation can only be carried out on an inpatient basis in a fully equipped operating theatre. And the surgeon should be appropriately qualified and experienced.

Trying it on your own is suicide. The risk of sepsis (Elastrator, Burdizzo) or simply bleeding to death is too great.
Nudenullo

Post by Nudenullo »

Hi. I'm a little late to the conversation, but I'm a Nullo. I was castrated with scrotum removal over 6 years ago and the penis was removed complete with root 18 months ago. I'm flat with a new opening between my legs to pee. I'm on east coast USA and went to districtplasticsurgery.com for my surgery, Dr. Praful Ramineni in Washington DC. He does excellent work, accepts insurance and doesn't have long wait times. My consultation was February 11 and my surgery was June 14. I worked with the therapist that his patients work with, since the already have a history of working together. My insurance covered my nullification completely. I hope people will find a way to get proper surgery, there's nothing to be afraid of if you are documented and legal. It's safer and totally covered by many insurance plans. If you want to find me, I'm on "X" blusky.com, Fetlife and a few others as Nudenullo
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

Darthvin wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:28 pm Just joining in here - hrt (mainly estrogen) completely changes your libido, a period of complete loss of interest, no erections and reduction in size of testicles and penile length through atrophy. Prolonged use, your mind take the thoughts and stimulation of a female. Not so much the neanderthal ape tendency :lol:
My experience of taking hormones for 4 months deviates from this quite a bit, although I was mainly interested in breast growth and not really the rest so I took a daily dose of one pill of estrofem. My libido did not decrease and I did not experience increased moodiness or emotionality but rather was more horny since it was my fetish. These discrepencies may be explained by appealing to the differences in dosage though and I am not suggesting that you are somehow "wrong" about your experience, Cheers
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that only wanted breasts.
I think dosage is the key here. I was taking 8mg a day but have since reduced to 4mg. I also took sublingual and occasionally used gel on scrotum. Everyone is different 9f course, but 'for the majority' of people that actually take for mtf, my post reflects experience.
I have breast growth coming along ok and libido is slowly creeping back, erections are weak still, morning glory has occurred 3 times in the last 4 months. Had sex with partner 2 times and very enjoyable, can't orgasm easily though. Used the blue pill once and nothing the 2nd time. It's very much a milage will vary thing