Is my penis too short

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Jack Marcus

Is my penis too short

Post by Jack Marcus »

HI, I'm not sure if it's harmful to my own body but does anyone here share my interest in dick and ball torture? I was immersed in the feeling that made my glans ache. Also, my penis is only 4.7 inches long when erect, is it too short? Is there any way to make it longer besides pumping ? All comments are welcome. Thank you guys.
Is there anyone know anything about castration or penile torture? Or how can I enlarge my penis?
rajrajiv

Re: Is my penis too short

Post by rajrajiv »

Jack Marcus wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:10 pm HI, I'm not sure if it's harmful to my own body but does anyone here share my interest in dick and ball torture? I was immersed in the feeling that made my glans ache. Also, my penis is only 4.7 inches long when erect, is it too short? Is there any way to make it longer besides pumping ? All comments are welcome. Thank you guys.
4.7 inches is definitely not small. Cock and ball torture is very fascinating for me. For that matter I love ball torture so much that my balls are literally non functional now but, I love the pain i get from doing it. It is like addiction once you start it you cannot stop even though you know its bad for the body.
ply35qzg82ga.jpg
Jack Marcus

Re: Is my penis too short

Post by Jack Marcus »

rajrajiv wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:04 pm
Jack Marcus wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:10 pm HI, I'm not sure if it's harmful to my own body but does anyone here share my interest in dick and ball torture? I was immersed in the feeling that made my glans ache. Also, my penis is only 4.7 inches long when erect, is it too short? Is there any way to make it longer besides pumping ? All comments are welcome. Thank you guys.
4.7 inches is definitely not small. Cock and ball torture is very fascinating for me. For that matter I love ball torture so much that my balls are literally non functional now but, I love the pain i get from doing it. It is like addiction once you start it you cannot stop even though you know its bad for the body.

ply35qzg82ga.jpg
Yes, that's true. Can you tell me some painful ways? Thanks very much.
Is there anyone know anything about castration or penile torture? Or how can I enlarge my penis?