Serious questions around TRT, testicular atrophy and full package pumping

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

HairyBulk

Serious questions around TRT, testicular atrophy and full package pumping

Post by HairyBulk »

After several years of dealing with low testosterone levels, and researching/trying multiple treatments to increase my test numbers naturally (with no real success), I’m finally taking the steps to begin Testosterone Replacement Therapy with my current primary care physician. I’ve shared with my doctor my concerns around side effects of testicular atrophy from being on test, and possible methods of reducing testicular shrinkage while I’m my TRT cycle. My doctor didn’t seem to be aware of any methods to prevent this common side effect, but after roaming various forums around TRT and steroid discussions (like this one), I know others have shared various methods to reduce testicular atrophy while on the juice.

One of the methods I noticed rarely explored in keeping the family jewels heavy while on the gear, is the use of ball/penis vacuum pumping (aka full package pumping). I know of several bodybuilders, powerlifters, weightlifters, and just regular gym heads trying to get bigger, who full package pump while on gear to maintain (or further enlarge) their testicular size. Yet, I rarely seen a deeper discussion around the experiences of pumping muscle with juice, and pumping your package with air pressure, specifically in the arena of preventing testicular atrophy. Full transparency, I have already briefly explored full package myself before getting on TRT, which had overall good results with personally.

So for the more experienced gear heads here, who have tried full package pumping while on TRT, roids, or other androgen based cycles, can you share your experiences in this method possibly reducing testicular atrophy?
Ryszard

Re: Serious questions around TRT, testicular atrophy and full package pumping

Post by Ryszard »

I'm new to the forum, I read your message from a few years ago. It's a shame the thread didn't progress. I have the same problem. I'm taking replacement therapy and I'm seeing testicular atrophy. I started pumping my testicles for an hour a day. After a few days, there are small effects, but I realize that it takes time to consolidate it. Are you successful?
tompump

Post by tompump »

hi im in the same situation, on TRT but noticed a big decline in ball size over a small amount of time, ive now got a jar and pump and have started to pump a few times a week, with warm water and Epsome salts, lets see what the outcome is, be good to get feed back from others, quite an old post but thoughts on this guys
Peepee12

Post by Peepee12 »

Take hcg regularly job done.

I've been taking roids for bodybuilding for years an my balls are tiny asf but thats cause I don't care. Massive cock an God mode physique, why would I care about balls 🤔

Hcg is what u want tho