Whole package pumping for length gains?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

BeerCanGirth

Whole package pumping for length gains?

Post by BeerCanGirth »

Hi all,

I've heard a theory that whole package pumping (dick & balls) would assist in length gains, more than girth. The theory is that whole package pull would encourage the hidden part of dick coming more out from the body and thus lengthening the dick. Has anyone noticed this being the case? I just ordered a 3.0" tube to start experimenting. My pumping this far has been 100% dick only :shock:

Oddly enough, I heard this from a WOMAN, video from "intimacy expert" Susan Bratton. She's big advocate of dick pumping. I guess she has a thing for guys that pump LOL :lol: She's at https://susanbratton.com/ if you want to give it a look.
Mlah

Re: Whole package pumping for length gains?

Post by Mlah »

Not in my experience! Full package pumping, even with a seal with a small opening, tends to expand the pubic fat pad. The result is a smaller looking penis since the fat pad expands. Others may have different experiences, but this is my observation.
That said, I’m still pumping!
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Yeah this is not the case. As said already, full package pumping pulls fluids to the entire area affected by vacuum. So if you pump full package, your balls, penis, and fat pad behind are all subjected to the vacuum. As a result of fluid pull to those areas your more likely with girth increases more than anything. The only way for length gains is by targeting the penis by itself and the suspensory ligament. The "hidden" part of your penis inside your body deals with 2 things, body fat percentage, and how much you "grow" during an erection, which is controlled by that suspensory ligament to an extent. Which largely can only be affected by that isolated vacuum pull or by traction devices. The years I've spent on here, that's the consensus you get.

I came back to this and went and watched a few of her videos. And the assumption is there that the pump can affect that ligament I mentioned. However, she also admits that a slightly larger than your erection tube can also do the same thing. So really, it just sounds like a lot of hypothesis and theory rather than it possibly or possibly not working. Only way to know is to try it. But also, she is pushing her particular routine for it to work. So there's also that as well, which seems like you aren't in the tube for that long overall. But that's an assumption on my part. I haven't read through what her suggested routine is.

I based a lot of my early assumptions off of Tiger's Guide, which stated that that ligament is coaxed to "relax" after a long time of being under safe tension from the tube largely in the time frame of packing. Since the base and core tissues are really getting pumped up are when it starts to affect that ligament. So maybe with that the pumping up of that tissue is what perhaps stimulates that relaxation. More theory. I guess as I said, only one way to know.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
BeerCanGirth

Post by BeerCanGirth »

Awesome insight PumperSoCal. That makes sense.
Looking forward to try on the whole package tube, at least no issues with the scrotum for once LOL
bigtiny454

Post by bigtiny454 »

Smaller tube for length gains would do you better then full package. Full package only ever added girth for me.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I'm actually trying this routine to see if I actually notice anything. I'm currently on an every other day pump routine as they suggest in this program, but I am doing longer sessions. About an hour long (for now) rather than 30 minutes. I'm about a week in and so far the only thing I notice is just pumping up faster, which my regime usually does anyway. Their program says it takes like 2-3 months to notice any length gains. But we'll see. Too early to tell. Figured I'd give it a shot to see at least. Been using a 3.5" to full package pump and then move to my 2.25" tube.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
BeerCanGirth

Post by BeerCanGirth »

Awesome PumperSoCal,
Looking forward to hear about your progress and trying myself.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I'm about shy of 3 weeks in and I am starting to notice some different things. This is actually the longest I've continuously pumped for. Which is just shy of 3 weeks straight. I have thrown in some bits from my routine and done some stretch sessions in a 2.5" but I was only able to get that far this past week. Damn near packed that in a couple hours. Which is pretty fast for me. But mainly the things I've noticed are many more erections during the day even. Not sure if it's because of the flaccid hang weight with it being so warm here or what, but I'll literally walk around the house a bit come sit down an lean back and that's all it takes to get a partial. I am thicker than normal. But not sure it's that much different than what I am after a good week long setup I do. I guess we'll see. I took most of last week slow since it was the longest I'd been pumping back to back. I didn't want to risk over doing it, so I stuck to 1 hour sessions before bed.
Straight Pumper& Infuser