Any Unwanted Side Effects from Pumping

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Dr.Strange

Any Unwanted Side Effects from Pumping

Post by Dr.Strange »

Hey all,

I am just starting pumping for my first time. Going about 1.5 times daily for about 30 min each time. Its hard for me to tell exactly, but it seems like my cock is becoming less rigid than it once was. Its hard to tell if it is effecting the quality of my erections. (I am just starting my PIED rehab, usually I can get my erections back around 3 months).

I am very worried about permanently damaging my penis. Have any of you noticed loss of rigidity who have pumped for years? Have you noticed lack of sensation your members etc.?

PLEASE let me know. I am backing off for a bit as it is because my wife was rubbing on me this morning and while yes, it could be that I just have PIED at the moment and that's why it couldn't get super hard, it really just seemed more soggy and spongy and that was the reason why it wouldn't harden some. Also, it didn't seem to feel as good. Maybe that is just me. I have noticed that the structure seems to be changing. It's nice cause its hanging fatter but . . . I honestly think its losing its rigidity and form. I generally pump till I feel a considerable stretch and it feels a little tight but I never go beyond that. I also get little red dots up my shaft but they are fairly faint. The skin also looks a little less healthy, but it seems to go away after around 16 hours.

Also, I would like an honest discussion. Has pumping given any of you ED? PLZ let me know. I would rather not start if that is the case.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks all.
PumperSoCal

Re: Any Unwanted Side Effects from Pumping

Post by PumperSoCal »

I've been pumping infrequently for years and more frequently the last 3. And I haven't noticed any abnormal changes. But to me it sounds like you may be pumping at too high of a pressure, i.e. over pumping, which can cause issues. Petechiae, the little red spots you mention are small burst blood vessels under your skin. This is indicative that you are pumping at too high of a pressure. This could also be why you've noticed a decrease in erection quality. This is why you need a pump with a gauge on it. Going above 5" HG isn't recommended unless you're an experienced pumper and you body has built up to it. Beginners and even intermediates should probably stay at 5" or under. Beginners probably more like 3-4 max until you adjust to it. In terms of feelings 3" HG feels more like the pump is lightly sucked onto you and you can see the skin around the base slightly pushed in a bit. 2" HG is basically just enough to keep the pump on you. Also, starting out you need to take frequent breaks. Ideally beginners should be doing about once every 15 minutes or so, then massage lightly, and then go back in for another 15. And rinse and repeat. I pump frequently and my sets are usually 20-30 minutes each.

So in summary:
1) lower your pressure
2) take more breaks
3) massage during breaks

*if you see Petechiae, you need to stop pumping and let it heal before starting again. Pumping too high will lead to this and eventually can cause blistering, bruising, lower erection quality, and decreased sensitivity.

If anything hurts or feels weird, also stop. Pumping is supposed to be pleasurable. Any pinches or discomfort means you need to stop. Keep a sharp eye on your penis too. Pumping isn't just something you can, "set and forget," Watching for changes and things like that also should be done. This will also help avoid blistering and things.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Dr.Strange

Post by Dr.Strange »

Hi there,

Thanks for responding. Does pumping (even safely) affect your quality of erections? Can you still get hard after years of pumping and actually seeing size changes?

Thanks for the advice on getting one with a gauge.
De Boer

Post by De Boer »

Like PumperSoCal said, you are going for to much pressure to fast. When I started pumping I had the same problem. Your dick is just not used to being pumped.

Vitamen C and E help your skin alot! I put argan oil on my dick after sessions. My stretchmarks disappeared because of this.

After 2 years of almost daily pumping I've never experienced erection problems.
Starting; BPEL 5,2 inch, girth MSEG 4,8 inch
Now; BPEL 6,5 inch, girth MSEG 5,7 inch
Goals; As big as I can get??
Dr.Strange

Post by Dr.Strange »

Hey man,

Thanks for responding. Did you notice any changes to the rigidness of your erections? Have you also seen growth changes?

You mentioned you have done the same or similar to me before. Did you heal from it?!?!

Do you think I will heal?
De Boer

Post by De Boer »

Erections should be harder not softer when you have pumped. I do not mean straight after because straight after a session you'll have some fluid retention. So it will feel softer. Pumps are used to stimulate blood flow in the penis. People who have a softer hard one, should get a better hard one. Mine was already very rigid and it stayed the exact same way.

I have seen growth changes a lot, these came through consistent daily use. Don't measure every day, do it once in 2 weeks / a month.
You can check my progress below. You can add an extra 0.1 inch to the BPEL. Slow but surely growth. I've been doing it now for 2 years, daily.

Yes you will heal, I had the exact problem as you. Tiny red dots all over my penis. DON'T pump again until these are all gone. Slowly start again, don't over stress your dick. You can't get a second one, so be careful.
Starting; BPEL 5,2 inch, girth MSEG 4,8 inch
Now; BPEL 6,5 inch, girth MSEG 5,7 inch
Goals; As big as I can get??
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

Same same. Take your time and go slow. You can ingrease vacuum, when your gears use to it.
Remember, when i change full package pumping, my balls hurts when i go over 4 inch. For now on, i do allways 10 to 15 inch. Offcourse, that means, that you shoud do daily pumping all the time. Ok, forgot that my self couple of days ago. I had to take a little brake off pumping, because i extended meato a little. So when i start again, i didnt remember myself to start slow and result was dick red like hell and popping couple of vains my balls. Dick skin heals pretty fast, but those ball isues takes few month, at least for me.
You have found a nice hoppy, hope you like it.

P
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

For someone that just started, that is entirely too much time.
You can do 10 minute sets at 5 hg perhaps even slightly higher. Do that twice a day about 2 times a week. Then the other time in the week pump for 30 minutes with a 30 second break every 5 minutes without exiting the tube. For this session keep the pressure at 5 hg or 3 hg without breaks but, make sure to maintain your erection. I like to shake the tube in various speeds and tug on it as if you’re jacking off.
Do this for a couple weeks and then add in another day of 30 minutes and so forth.
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Dr.Strange wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:58 am Hi there,

Thanks for responding. Does pumping (even safely) affect your quality of erections? Can you still get hard after years of pumping and actually seeing size changes?

Thanks for the advice on getting one with a gauge.
Absolutely no decrease in erection quality at all for me long term. When I was first starting out it was a bit all over the place until I learned I was overdoing it and got a pump with a gauge on it. Made it a lot easier to navigate and keep from overdoing it. For me size change wise, I'm a stubborn length grower, it's must easier to gain girth for most, which is where I fall. When I started pumping frequently and tracking up to the point I am now I started at 6" in length and am around 6.25" unpumped. Girth wise, I started at 5" and now I'm just under 5.5" unpumped. If I'm on a pump routine, my length is about the same, but I'm girthier.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Dr.Strange

Post by Dr.Strange »

Hey, that is comforting to know. Thank you for responding. Do you have a specific pump with a gauge that you like best? Others that you have heard good things about? Do you use the rubber rings that go on the bottom? I have become very skeptical of the rubber sleeve that goes on the bottom because it constricts the base of my cock when inserted and when I used them on the last one (which I probably overpumped, so that's part of it), it seemed to make the base floppy while everything else was firm from being pumped. Any pointers on that front?

Thanks!