4 years of pumping, my experience so far

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

migueldiazcanel

4 years of pumping, my experience so far

Post by migueldiazcanel »

I started pumping with a 9x2,25", I can almost pack it completely now. In 2020 I decided to start pumping more often and bought another 9x2" tube to fill the gap.
In 2021 I bought a tapered 10x2,65" tube and later on that year another 9x2,75" tapered tube.
In 2022 I bought another 2,5" tube and later on a 9x3" tube wich I am currently using the most, followed by the tapered 9x2,75".
I ocasionally use the other tubes as well, bought a 2,4" tapered tube just to have as many sizes between 2,25" and 2,75" so that I can eventually pack the tapered 2,75" completely.
I can pack 5,5" with close to 8" length in the 2,5" tube, wich has the widest flange at the base and steals a little length but it's a leluv thickwall cylinder and it feels a little better packing it than the rest of the tubes. I also have an orginal thickwall cylinder from UK, too bad they don't make these anymore, I only have a 9x2,25", wich I can pack completely at around 8,5" length. I can pack 3"+ in the 9x3" after 2-3 hours of pumping, 4"+ after 5 hours.
The part that I wanted to get to is the pressure that I have been using. I never go over 10hg and I wish I could. I can barely hit 10hg after I've already pumped for a few hours, doesn't matter what size tube I use, getting over 5hg is painful and I haven't been able to condition the skin at all.
In fact, if I take a day off pumping, especially if I take more days or even a week or two, I can't get to 5hg for a an hour or two without extreme pain and discomfort, both in tube and after I finish the painful set, the stinging pain keeps on for 10-20 min after the set as well. Even if I only use 2-3 hg of pressure I still experience serious pain and discomfort, but I got used to it and comfort myself with the thought that later on, after I've pumped for at least 30-40 min already, I can pump with ease and eventually get comfortable doing it. If I pump every single day, I eventually don't experience the discomfort at all. One day off is enough to set me off track, sometimes it doesn't happen in just a day, but more often than not it does happen and it gets really challenging for me.
I also have to drink more water, right now I drink around 6-8 litres/day, I drink 2-4 litres in less than an hour of pumping at 2-3 hg for 10-20 min sets with breaks between, so I guess sometimes I drink 9-10 litres during summer weather like now.
Discoloration isn't a problem, although it really used to be, I had the lighter skin right at the base continuing into a discolored penis for a long time, it stopped in 2021.
I sometimes see that the skin gets very red and sometimes it doesn't. After I have 2 consecutive days of pumping for at least 1-3 hours each day, I can comfortably sit and pump for 3-6 hours for another 2 or 3 consecutive days without any discoloration and no more reddish skin.
Also, I stopped pumping using lube in 2020 and started experimenting with talcum powder. I stopped using lube completely in autumn 2021. I was getting ugly pimples on the shaft, multiple pimples at the same time on a regular basis. There was nothing I could do to stop them or make them heal quicker, so my pumping schedule was always interrupted for more than a month or two until the pimple scars completely healed. It was a nightmare and I do have several permanent scars on the shaft, on all the sides, but they fade away in time. I now pump with talcum powder only, I buy it by the pound.
Pumping is a real challenge for me.
I don't know for sure what my current stats are, but I will post some pictures soon, I can measure 16cm mseg after 2 days of not pumping and not wearing rings or anything. I still measure above 15cm mseg after 1 week but I am not willing to take more time off to find out. Plus, I lose the better EQ I have from pumping so I don't like measuring as much as I would otherwise. Starting mseg was 12,5cm. Base girth was 13cm and is now close to 18cm without pumping. I have measured before and after pictures, I will look for them and post here.
Length is around 22,5cm bpel. Used to be 20cm bpel, but I gained some length with manual stretching and I still try to but I haven't seen anymore significant length gains since 2018 when I started. I am not pulling on my dick the way I used to either, I lost the motivation since I am more willing to gain girth and glans size for now. I ocasionally hang weight with a vac hanger, 2-3kg and sometimes 4kg, I mostly hang 2kg for multiple hours in my days off from pumping. Bpfsl is at 23cm.
kp2

Re: 4 years of pumping, my experience so far

Post by kp2 »

There's a lot in there!
Never considered talcum powder....
I can relate to the pain, but not from the same process as yours. What a bummer about having to pump everyday to prevent it!
But congrats on the growth. It seems you've put in the work and are getting the rewards.
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
De Boer

Post by De Boer »

Insane girth gains! Keep it up, waiting for pics :D
Starting; BPEL 5,2 inch, girth MSEG 4,8 inch
Now; BPEL 6,5 inch, girth MSEG 5,7 inch
Goals; As big as I can get??
migueldiazcanel

Here are my first pics, the picture on the right was taken after a few months of stretching and jelqing.
The 3rd pic from that same angle is from 2022. The other pics are from yesterday, not pumped for 2 days wearing a 2" metal ring.
I was slightly below 20cm bpel when I started in 2018, I can measure 9" bpel now in that same way but it's not a correct bpel measurement so I haven't reached 9" bp yet. Sorry for the lack of a measured new pictures, will post more sooon. I had these on the phone.
Attachments
IMG_20230716_234323_059.jpg
IMG_20230716_234241_544.jpg
2018, started may, second one is september 2018
2018, started may, second one is september 2018
Last edited by migueldiazcanel on Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
talldrinkowater

Post by talldrinkowater »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:32 pm Here are my first pics, the picture on the right was taken after a few months of stretching and jelqing.
The 3rd pic from that same angle is from 2022. The other pics are from yesterday, not pumped for 2 days wearing a 2" metal ring.
I was slightly below 20cm bpel when I started in 2018, I can measure 9" bpel now in that same way but it's not a correct bpel measurement so I haven't reached 9" bp yet. Sorry for the lack of a measured new pictures, will post more sooon. I had these on the phone.
Beautiful!!! Where are you from?
migueldiazcanel

I'm from eastern Europe.
I started another session today.
I managed to pump for 90 min after 4 o'clock p.m., started another session earlier, had to stop at 25 min, max pressure used was 7-8hg for 5 seconds.
First 30 min, starting with the 3" tube, I managed to reach 2" inside packed in 15 min then switched to the 2,75" for another 15 min.
Will continue more after another short break, drink more water, repeat, tomorrow will be better for a longer and stronger session.
talldrinkowater

Post by talldrinkowater »

Do you pump your balls as well or just your girthy dick. Impressive.
bigtiny454

Post by bigtiny454 »

I'm with you, I have to pump a certain way just to not have bad spots and shit. I stopped pumping with air a long time ago because of it. I use hot water exclusively now and need my pecker to soften up to expand. I keep all air out of the cylinder too. That solved all issues but discoloration. That I still get.
migueldiazcanel

talldrinkowater wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:40 am Do you pump your balls as well or just your girthy dick. Impressive.
I never pump balls and never wear a ring or anything like a ring behing my balls. I developed a stayer that I only wear at the base of my dick wich consists of 2 soft and stretch pump sleeves folded on top of each other, together forming a single and stronger soft and stretchy sleeve at the base with wich I can sleep wearing comfortably.
migueldiazcanel

bigtiny454 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:00 am I'm with you, I have to pump a certain way just to not have bad spots and shit. I stopped pumping with air a long time ago because of it. I use hot water exclusively now and need my pecker to soften up to expand. I keep all air out of the cylinder too. That solved all issues but discoloration. That I still get.
I tried to use water in the tube and failed. I don't want to blow out the hand pumps with too much water either.
I'm happy this is working for me, I also have an LA mushroom head maker cylinder that I started using and was really happy with the feeling I got out of the tube. It seems like the area beneath the glans gets either more sensitive or more desensitized to stimulation, can't figure out wich one because the feeling is a combination of both the urge of a really hard orgasm ready to happen and the feeling of being able to hold it off and kegel it off at the end easier than before.
I stopped using it for a while because I started to get some serious bruises on the upper shaft, exactly like the type of bruises we get in our palms(calluses on palms from lifting). I first saw them appear this year, never got these kind of bruises before and I suspect ultra-packing tubes, like I was doing with the 9x2,25" LA mushroom head maker, it makes them worse, but they are bound to come up anyway no matter what size tube I am using.
They started to appear less lately, only on the left side when usually they would form on both sides. They aren't too painful but eventually get to be painful if I don't let them heal completely in 1-2 days without pumping.
This is an improvement to my routine, compared to getting pimples on the shaft at least once every 5-6 weeks and then having to take a 1-2 month break in order for them to heal.
migueldiazcanel

Started pumping 2 hours ago and barely finished 30 min total pump time just now.
God, this is so frustrating sometimes.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it was supposed to be a lot better today and it's just the same as yesterday.
I swear my ears are ringing from the stinging pain, it might be a 4,5 from a scale from 1 to 10, I think it gets to 6-7 sometimes so this is not so bad actually.
Maybe it's because I'm not drinking enough water and not using enough powder. I'll start doing both, but time is short for today and I need to be quick about it, I'll have more time to pump again later tonight but I know it won't be enough to make some more gains, especially since I'm never sure how prepared the skin will be and it might be 1 hour or it might only be a 5-10min set.
30 min of pumping so far and I did manage to get to 6-7hg for a few seconds more than enough. Yesterday it wasn't as comfortable.
Another thing I had to do, the new pump I was using, a Keltin pump with a gauge, pretty cheap, it's not working as expected. I was only using the leluv hand pump that doesn't have a pressure gauge for all these years, just started using one with a gauge for a couple of months. Anyway, the pump wasn't working and I switched to the leluv hand pump with a gauge that I had since 2019 and avoided using because I wanted to make as less noise as possible.
This one works the best, I can't believe I wasn't using it at all, it's simply two times more powerful than the other pumps, I can get to 5hg quickly, pumping from totally flaccid is now a breeze.
migueldiazcanel

Almost another hour went by and I managed to pump for only 19 min.
I sometimes wish to quit this forever. Too bad I wasn't born with a big girth.
It really got to hurt during the last min of this 19 min set, wich was actually consisted of 9 min in the 3", 5 min the tapered 2,75" and another 5 in the straight 2,5".
Forgot to mention that in the first 2-4 hours of pumping, wich might take multiple days to accomplish, I use 2 hard silicone sleeves on top of each other right below the glans, covering the uncut skin that puffs up the most. I had multiple issues with this, even when covering it while pumping, they mostly ended in 2021, the uncut skin right below the glans would suffer injuries and it would get bloody, I guess I didn't have enough skin at that time to cover the expansion.
I only pump without sleeves in the 2,25" and mostly after I've done the work with the larger tubes before.
GOD this last session HURT. I'm still feeling it while not wearing anything on my dick. And to think others pump for tens of minutes at 10hg straight or even 15-25hg, then wrap it up with rope. I would lose consciousness. I hope to one day get to accomodate 10hg for longer though, I can't see any length gains coming from my sessions.
bucket

Post by bucket »

What are you using to pump out the air? Is it possible your vacuum pump is not reading correctly and you're way over 5hg?
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Also what kind of cylinder do you use? Does it have a wide flange, or a good sized cushion? You look pretty lean compared to a fat bastard like me :), so you may have pressure on nerves in your groin?
migueldiazcanel

bucket wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:29 am What are you using to pump out the air? Is it possible your vacuum pump is not reading correctly and you're way over 5hg?
Definitely not reading the pressure wrong. I have two pumps with a gauge and a hand-pump without a gauge, I mostly use the leluv hand pump with a gauge now, they both read the same only the leluv has double the force the other one has.
I'll post pumping pics with the pressure gauge and the pressure that I'm mostly using.
Today I started out great, did 2 consecutive 20min sets and another 10 min set, 2 sets in the 3" tube and 1 in the tapered 2,75" as usual.
The session went well and no discomfort occured at any point, maybe towards the last minutes of the second 20 min set in the 2,75", but it was definitely a breeze compared to yesterday and the day before.