4 years of pumping, my experience so far

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

migueldiazcanel

Re: 4 years of pumping, my experience so far

Post by migueldiazcanel »

bucket wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:20 pm If you're brake bleed hand pump starts to lose vacuum once you stop squeezing the grip, it is most likely a dry valve inside. If you unscrew the front section (the cylinder behind the hose fitting) you'll see a thin flat black valve seal. Carefully lift the edges up with your fingers (nothing sharp) and gently pull it up until the "stalk" comes out of the hole behind the seal. Wipe down the flat brass surface and clean with a tissue the underside of the seal that would sit against the brass surface. Then get some Vaseline and put a very thin layer on the brass around the hole and reinsert the seal "stalk" back into the hole until the seal sits flat against the brass surface. Screw the front of the pump back on, ensuring the rubber ring is free of dirt, put some Vaseline on it before you do so to give a better seal. I've done this several times now, maybe once every 2-3 months. As long as you're gentle with the delicate seal you'll get many years out of the pump.
This new Geko pump started to lose vacuum once I stop squeezing as well, pretty short lived both these 2 new pumps I bought.
Tried this earlier and it works perfectly. Thanks a lot. I fixed the leluv hand pump too.
If it wasn't for your reply I might have been buying brake bleeders for a while. I wouldn't have figured it out by myself.
migueldiazcanel

dwm4re wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:32 am OK, I am so confused. As a new pumper here and have received advice from other guys on this site. They tell me perhaps once or twice a day between 3 and 5 on the pressure gauge for only 15 minutes. Why am I reading that guys are pumping for 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours a day?. What do you guys do for work that you could sit around the house and pump your dick for 6 hours a day.. I am so confused.. I have a 2" tube and like to at least pack the walls on that to start. Only 6" long right now but want to focus on girth first..
You don't have to do this for so long, it is just an experiment for me.
I've been doing PE for 5+ years, I made gains without pumping and only doing it for maybe 30-60 min 5 days/week. I made gains with almost everything except extending, wich I did for 4-6 hours/day as well, and neither did pumping seem to work for a while.
But after 3 years I noticed no significant increase beyond newbie gains on my upper shaft and glans. So I decided to start marathon pumping like I would have started extending, only using lower pressure and 1-2 sleeves on top of each other beneath the glans to allow the foreskin to remain intact and maybe get some more glans expansion from my sessions. The hole point being to pack with bigger tubes and then to pack smaller tubes.
But I've been busting my ass off for the past 2 years, like I keep mentioning, avoiding mostly any other hobby except pumping/jelqing/edging/stretching with my hands and hanging with a vac cap ocasionally, also have been including reading while pumping for longer sessions when I was getting bored with pumping, etc.
I am obviously trying to make my pumped dick the biggest it can be, gain more skin, make it even bigger and hopefully get some good permanent size increase. Owning multiple tubes seems essential, the la mushroom head maker is another tube that I've gotten some encouraging results from.
Last edited by migueldiazcanel on Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ken86

Post by Ken86 »

Nice overhanged skin!!!

Do you get your glans covered by foreskin when you are fully erect?
migueldiazcanel

Ken86 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:53 pm Nice overhanged skin!!!

Do you get your glans covered by foreskin when you are fully erect?
Thanks.
No, I am just uncut, my foreskin covers the glans when pulled over the glans, the foreskin length hasn't increased though, just thickened, so it looks almost exactly the same as it did before any PE.
dwm4re

Post by dwm4re »

You mentioned you have the LA mushroom head maker. How do you like it. Is it worth the money?. I saw a pic and didn't know if you needed to have a cock long enough to fill the first chamber and then your head fits in chamber #2... is that how it works?
migueldiazcanel

dwm4re wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:38 am You mentioned you have the LA mushroom head maker. How do you like it. Is it worth the money?. I saw a pic and didn't know if you needed to have a cock long enough to fill the first chamber and then your head fits in chamber #2... is that how it works?
I couldn't find any other similar tubes online and it works, so I guess it's worth the money. Bathmates are still more expensive.
It does increase glans size compared to the other tubes, but I haven't really been able to pump for very long using it because my hand pumps would become ineffective, just recently learned how to fix them. The tube connector where the coupling goes in is longer than the other tubes I own. But I must have used it already for at least 5 hours, mostly accomplished through 10-20 min sets but 30-40 min sets haven't been a problem either. I will try and do an hour long set with no interruption and see how my dick reacts.
What I also like about it is the feeling it gives post-pumping, somehow becoming more sensitive and at the same time being able to control orgams better. I wasn't sure about it after 5-10 min of use but I was definitely happy I got it after already pumping for 15-30 min with it and very pleased while edging afterwards.
For the time being I'm fully committed to get bigger in my 3" and 2,75" tapered, as always, but the la mushroom head maker is a great addition to my sessions.
I would label it for advanced pumpers though, others might not agree, but for me it's one of the tubes that I can't use immediately after a longer break from pumping, 5hg feels more intense inside compared to regular tubes.
Last edited by migueldiazcanel on Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
migueldiazcanel

dwm4re wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:38 am You mentioned you have the LA mushroom head maker. How do you like it. Is it worth the money?. I saw a pic and didn't know if you needed to have a cock long enough to fill the first chamber and then your head fits in chamber #2... is that how it works?
That's how it works. But I bought the cheapest la mushroom head maker I could find in Europe. I guess they make these as a stock size or something, the entire tube is 9,5" and it's split into half, two stage cylinder with equal parts. Mine has a 3,25" end and a 2,25" entrance. They have a very wide flange at the base.
I'm pissed I didn't buy more tubes from thickwallcylinders before they officialy closed, including they're mushroom head maker cylinder, but this LA one has a bigger end tube than the ones made by thicwall.
Forgot to mention that even if part of the shaft gets inside the bigger end of the tube, the glans will still get more expansion and I feel like it's a better tube to pack for permanent gains compared to packing the straight 2,25", the core feels more put in for the workout and feeling the hard feeling that all the upper shaft gets is also a different outcome compared to regular straight or tapered tubes. Tapered tubes actually seem to work the other way around, concentrating all the hardness towards the base.
migueldiazcanel

Reinserting the seal "stalk" back into the hole until the seal sits flat against the brass surface wasn't easy, at least for this geko pump it couldn't be done without pushig the "stalk" back inside with another object that is very sharp, like a very sharp screwdriver that worked for, tried it with a toothpick and it didn't work.
Still, very good advice. I now realize what was developing the brake bleeders to loose vacum while releasing the grip handle. The talcum powder was gathering around the seal and beneath it and was clogging up the pump tube as well.
I can now comfortably sit for long hours of pumping like I did these last 4 days, with 4-5 hours total time pumping done saturday and sunday, plus another 2 hours and 40 min done today and 3 hours and 30 min yesterday. I am now cycling pressure for the entire session ranging from 3hg to 12-15hg for a couple of seconds then released back to 3-5hg for a few seconds then repeat, holding 3-5hg for longer whenever I feel the need to lay off from higher pressure for a while.
No skin damages and no other pimples forming, things are starting to come together as planned for once.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

That’s great to hear. Well done for persevering, but don’t over do it and damage that lovely big cock of yours 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
migueldiazcanel

TinyMe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:22 am That’s great to hear. Well done for persevering, but don’t over do it and damage that lovely big cock of yours 👍🏻
Thank you! I won't.
migueldiazcanel

Geko brake bleeder pump is finished. The plastic handle broke. I tried glue, tape, everything, the vacuum pump is finished.
I am going to buy another ordinary brake bleeder and hope that this one lasts for a few years. I am really disappointed if I have to buy a new brake bleeder every month.
Ordered another basic 21 dollar brake bleeder, but in the meantime, I replaced the front brass from the old leluv with the other one from the recent basic 21 dollar brake bleeder that I bought that broke and it works perfectly, wasn't expecting it. I wasn't pleased with the air release valve wich has to be unscrewed manually with your fingers in order to release air, wich requires both hands and is too time consuming compared to simply pushing on a little switch like the other brake bleeders have, using only one hand. I am also required to use the other hand to keep the female coupling from exiting or sliding up and slightly releasing vacuum. Like I said before, pumping is a real PITA for me, all the tubes I own have different shut off valves with a different inside width and depth, making it impossible to use the same female coupling with the same hose.
The only way around this problem for me was to jam the female coupling in with some small piece of tissue or use a little lube with a slightly bigger o ring for the coupling. The o rings eventually get thinned out after much use, rubbing the o rings with lube multiple times helps, but eventually when the o ring gets all thinned out, I am forced to use a small piece of tissue in order to not lose all the pressure immediately.
And since I noticed that I do have a predisposition to brake these things, I'll be using the new one only once in a while and I'll use this old leluv handpump that I just repaired for the bulk of my sessions.
migueldiazcanel

No rest days for the past 3 weeks, 2 and a half hours long sessions at minimum, haven't pumped for 5 hours though, max time spent in tube was 4 hours and 40 min. I can't see anymore in tube gains, I'm stuck at the same max point each and every day. I must admit I feel stupid after so many hours of pumping sometimes and no results to show.
But things have changed, I am not getting skin injuries anymore and some permanent gains may have been made, can't say for sure since I haven't stopped pumping for so long.
I've also started to reach 9" easier with no discomfort in tube, reached 23,5cm in the 10" long tube, but the measuring tape on the tube is off close to 0,5cm.
Attachments
Wearing a 2" metal ring a month ago, thought it was a nice pic and forgot to post
Wearing a 2" metal ring a month ago, thought it was a nice pic and forgot to post
10x2,65" tapered tube
10x2,65" tapered tube
9x2,75" tapered tube
9x2,75" tapered tube
migueldiazcanel

Yesterday I took my first 12+ hours off from pumping and almost all of the conditioning built up for 3+ weeks is lost.
Other people are just built different, I have nothing more to say on this subject, I am not a heavy duty pumper and even 5 years from now I can't see myself becoming one.
I decided to lay off because I had a scab that wasn't healing for 30+ days, I was thinking maybe i now developed a wart on my shaft. The scab prematurely fell off yesterday, so I decided to wait for a day.
I am now contemplating taking another week off but I will definitely not do that, I won't take anymore days off for as long as I can.
The scab never hurt, it was the last pimple I got almost 2 months ago and it wasn't completely healed. This was the first time it took so long and I'm still not sure if it's a wart or not.
I was able to do mostly 20-60 min sets in any tube for 2 weeks, every single day. After this short 12+ hour rest period I am stuck at 10-20 min sets again, thankfully I can still reach 10-15hg for a few seconds repeatedly during the entire 10-20 min, because without this pressure I will lose erection while pumping and I've come to the conclusion that flaccid pumping is not for me. I can only get good results and good EQ if I pump using high pressure and maintain erection during the entire set as best as I can, most of my pumping time if not all of it is spent pushing against the tube with my free hand and cycling pressure with the other.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Dude: your cock looks massive as it is…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
migueldiazcanel

TinyMe wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:00 pm Dude: your cock looks massive as it is…
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words!
But I really want to get bigger. Especially more upper shaft girth and a bigger glans. I am not in the rush for more length gains, but I do wish to get those in time as well. Kingespadas is my inspiration since he started around my size and is now 10"+ bpel. But I'm already 5+ years and have done a ton of PE, not seeing the results I was expecting is discouraging.