4 years of pumping, my experience so far

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

migueldiazcanel

Re: 4 years of pumping, my experience so far

Post by migueldiazcanel »

Still pumping, took only one rest day. I was planning on buying another straight 2,75 tube and I guess the enlarger tube is straight and 2,75", right?
Or maybe I should buy a 2,85"x12" from leluv, but the enlarger tube is the cheapest at around 25$.
Attachments
9x2,75" tapered tube close to being full completely
9x2,75" tapered tube close to being full completely
IMG_20231013_000936_759~2.jpg
mikej

Post by mikej »

Awesome detailed of ypour progress. Very nice long hang!
migueldiazcanel

mikej wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:26 am Awesome detailed of ypour progress. Very nice long hang!
Thank you, I have been dealing with some difficulties with pumping as usual, I guess the foreskin is stretching beyond it's limit and this causes it to crack open and bleed, I started to only use powder from the base up as lube and only use Vaseline on the upper shaft and across the entire foreskin, this allowed me to pump further on without any discomfort.
Also, I've been having a great time lately with edging sessions, delaying orgasms and dripping lots of precum.
My EQ has gone up suddenly, I woke up with a semi boner that turned into a boner without being horny in the morning, it was actually sort of painful.
Attachments
My dick is definitely going through some changes. Feeling heavier than before and for longer periods of time, this is a few hours post pump
My dick is definitely going through some changes. Feeling heavier than before and for longer periods of time, this is a few hours post pump
migueldiazcanel

I managed 401 hours of pumping since the 12th of august this year, I must have pumped for about 1000 hours this year.
Noticed that I started to tolerate slightly more pressure these past few days, I hope it will last. I also stopped using silicone sleeves below the glans while pumping and switched to 2-3 small tapes rolled up pretty tight on top of each other with the last one being glued on top of the others with superglue.
Still having a hard time with the skin issues but not like before, the main issue is now the top side of the foreskin, it sometimes hurts like hell, I use vasseline and another special anti-rash/red skin cream from the pharmacy and it does help, but only till it dries up and then I need to add more, so that means that my pump sessions can't be as long as before, 5 out of 6 sets will be 20 min and the longest set will be 30 min, this also means that I have to use up a lot of powder, vaseline and glue in order to keep the session going for long.
I also broke another brake bleeder, the one I was using in the previous pictures, this one didn't last long either so I am never going to buy another one. Currently using the trusty leluv pump and another one without a gauge that I received along with the enlarger tube, but I already broke the release key after 2-3 days of solid pumping. At least it still works because I really like starting out with the plastic pump w/o a gauge, they always seem to work better and faster plus w/o the noise.
I am waiting on a 3,5 tapered tube to arrive, I should've ordered a set with both pump and cylinder, I will probably place another order just for the pump and a few more couplings, maybe some o rings. Or maybe I'll get the 9x3" tapered tube/pump set to go along with my 9x3" straight tube, this ebay seller from China doesn't sell a 3,25".
Last edited by migueldiazcanel on Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ken86

Post by Ken86 »

Impressive work man!!!! I can feel the heaviness!!!
migueldiazcanel

Ken86 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:10 am Impressive work man!!!! I can feel the heaviness!!!
Thank you!
twlttznr

Post by twlttznr »

The plastic pumps didn't last. The brass or metal manual pumps are the only ones that last, in my experience. The brass pumps don't have to be expensive. The one I use now was not expensive. It is a brass fluid transfer pump
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

This one is brass, has a gauge, is durable, and is under $25. Every plastic or aluminum pump that I’ve ever had has broken.

https://www.harborfreight.com/brake-ble ... 63391.html
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
migueldiazcanel

Thanks for all the advice, i already ordered a different more expensive brake bleeder, this one really looks like it will last.
I haven't seen anybody using this type of brake bleeder, i has a gauge that reads up to 50hg pressure.
Attachments
Screenshot_20231222-162703.png
migueldiazcanel

Took 4 days off, back to feeling the pain..it was gone for the past months because i almost never waited longer than 3 hours to pump again, 12 hours being the longest i would stay away from my sessions.
The fact that i can only use powder is truly a burden when I'm back from some time off. Having to pump for 3-4 min and make such a mess around myself is getting me mentally tired/having to clean up so many times and use so much time just for powdering up and cleaning the tubes, because i obviously can't sit up and move around without losing the entire powder needed for a good seal.
Also, i will never start out after several days off without shaving my pubes first, this is one of the reasons i break so many break bleeders/having to pump so much in order to get a good seal at the base.
On top of that, right after this post, after i was feeling ready for another 5 min set, i wanted to place some Vaseline on the brass pump like i always do and while rotating the pump w/gauge, i rotated the entire thing out and it's broken now, it can't be slided back inside.
So that was the end of this trusty leluv pump. It wasn't working well anymore since September, also made too much noise anyway, but now i am forced to wait for the new one to arrive, which means that I'll have to deal with the pain again because I'll be at day 5 or 6.
migueldiazcanel

I still wish to see more pictures of measured before and after unpumped.
For the record, insintex/p99 has mentioned being slightly below 8" with a erect girth of 6,5", then repeatedly stated he started at 7" girth and 8" length. Kingsnake also made claims of starting with more length than he actually had, can be found on his first ever posts on pegym where he says he is now reaching 8" nbpel after some solid stretching and pumping.
And then there's this other huge guy who mostly stated he never gained any permanent size.
It is discouraging to keep on reading about 0,5" girth gains and especially no length gains after many, many years. But I like to keep in mind that people like to exaggerate both how much they did or did not gain.
I for one started at mseg 12,5cm, 13cm towards the base like I was measuring here. My length has increased quite a bit, but not from pumping and it stalled since I am doing mostly pumping for the past 3 years. I keep avoiding using my length stats as I keep expecting to break my plateau and reach a solid 9" bpel measured with a ruler. But my flaccid girth is now 12,5cm on a bad day. I did not take anymore erect photos since I am not so horny and not at home where I can get in the mood easier. And for 2023, I really think I probably spent 90% of the time pumping, i don't remember taking a break so often to even add up to a week for the entire year's period. Definitely didn't take 2-5 consecutive days off more than 3-4 times, now being one of them/hence the lack of unpumped measured pics.
I am disappointed in my upper shaft girth gains and glans gains, although both are significantly bigger than when I started, I wish I could find a way to make them bigger. I'm scared to do the p shot, I can totally afford it though, also scared of injecting stuff like silicone and I don't like how it looks like either. I can't spend too much time in the mushroom head maker either, it's too painful and I can only manage it after some solid pumping has already been done.
Attachments
Totally flaccid, 5 days off, no pumping
Totally flaccid, 5 days off, no pumping
IMG_20231226_194741_417~2.jpg
Picture from 2022, I'll do an updated version soon, this was after 2 days of no pumping.
Picture from 2022, I'll do an updated version soon, this was after 2 days of no pumping.
Screenshot_20231227-154635.png
Screenshot_20231227-154841.png
migueldiazcanel

Here are the first stats mentioned by insintex on tp's forum.
Why I'm going so far back? Because so many other PE guys keep to themselves, especially the ones using the biggest pumps and filling them up, i.e.: steventhomasmisfit, bigckhead, metispumper, buldgedylan, thughung, pumpnthuziast(this guy actually posted some good answers stating his prePE stats, but still no pictures), and actually many more. I understand people have a wish to remain anonymous or something, so I guess all the props go to KingEspadas.
KingEspadas has the most detailed and informative thread about pumping out there, and he has the longest dick on the forum, measured both pumped and unpumped in many, many pictures. Hope he's doing well, haven't seen any recent posts from him anywhere.
Attachments
Screenshot_20231227-170517.png
Screenshot_20231227-165329.png
migueldiazcanel

This new pump is by far the worst of all, I shouldn't have bought it. It works, but I underestimated it's size and weight, plus the gauge has a very small portion for the pressure hg and the larger portion is for pushing air in, so it's almost useless for me. I'll have to order another one like the ones I had before and broke, I guess I have to get used to the fact that I might need to buy a new one every 3 months.
Just did 5 min of pumping at 5-7hg and the shaft skin hurts like hell...
I decided to try and pump with the smallest cylinder after a long break, so I tried the 2" tube for a few min, especially after seeing a few pumpers here who could pack bigger cylinders, but it doesn't seem to work so well. I pack it almost entirely as soon as I put the pressure on, but I can't suck the penis inside enough to achieve erection, also impossible to reach my regular length. And I think it hurts the most of all, like I mentioned before, the smaller tubes hurt the most.

This new expensive pump broke already, I didn't get to use it for 7 min. I'm raging inside right now. It has a 2 year guarantee, but I think I'll throw it in the trash.
migueldiazcanel

I placed another order for a cheap pump, but it'll arrive next year. That really sucks because that might be "the end" of my pumping career if I'm forced to take such a long break. Last time I did it was horrible, I had numerous skin problems when starting pumping again, numerous set backs in order to continue my routine, very dissapointing overall, etc.
I tried this manual pump that I never used and now I know why. It makes INSANE noise. Each pump releases a very loud and slow releasing whistle sound, very, very, very inconvenient.
I'll have to take a decon break I guess, although I didn't need one or want one. I will have to start stretching again and try lewashby's method, with the foreskin in it's regular position, covering the glans and with a small piece of tape, hanging with the vac hanger.
Btw, I also tried pumping using my mouth, I read that some people manage to do this somehow. I think it's bs, impossible. I can't do it at all and I hate it. Do I have a problem with my breathing? Plus, if I keep the hose even slightly longer than necessary attached to the female coupling valve, the pressure released is so great compared with the small amounts that I can add by sucking air out with my mouth, it's impossible!
migueldiazcanel

Not pumped for 5 days, the 4,5cm wide metal ring might be too small for real now, I haven't been using it since January, so it's almost 1 year. The reason I stopped was because I got a huge erection once and it was feeling way too tight and scary, the same feeling came around earlier, only now is after a good amount of time without pumping.
I still want to use a tighter grip at the base, normally I would use one or two 2" rings, but while using another small, tight one made out of stretchy material, I noticed my EQ gets better after 5-10 min with something tight at the base. The 2" ring is good, but I don't get that glans expanding, huge erection that clamping does.
Attachments
IMG_20231228_215439_697~2.jpg
IMG_20231228_215746_266~2.jpg