Beginner into stretching

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

STRETCH2

Beginner into stretching

Post by STRETCH2 »

I’ve been stretching for about 6 months on and off. Can’t see any difference yet. My balls hang around 5” .. I started with one ring but then I decided to get another one and soon after that I bought one more.
It looks like I might have room for an extra ring. So maybe they got stretched a bit and I can only tell when I have the rings on.
Is it time to add a new one?
Last edited by STRETCH2 on Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
asslicker061

Re: Beginner into stretching

Post by asslicker061 »

Wear them overnight while you sleep. As you can get more wieghts and moisturize.
STRETCH2

Post by STRETCH2 »

Making progress.
Last edited by STRETCH2 on Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Hell of a felling isn't it?
Last edited by asslicker061 on Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STRETCH2

Post by STRETCH2 »

It really is. Also feeling motivated to keep going when I see results.
It’s amazing how much they stretch after a hot shower and then there’s the opposite effect when my body is cold and they shrink to nothing.

Still have a long way to go.
I would like them 6” on a cold day (currently at 3”) and about 10” when it’s nice and warm.
All stretched I’m at 6 inches now.

Pretty soon I’ll have to start pumping my dick too. Don’t want him to feel left behind. 😂
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

STRETCH2 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:26 am Making progress.

Looking good. It's a dict tive. I've been doing it for many years, my wife is in tune with my fetish. I can walk around with
weight on my balls and she'll say, 'dressed up, are ya?'

Such a fun feel good hobby!!
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

The ancient Chinese practised ball stretching as part of Xi Gong. They did it to strengthen the pubic aparatus and it is just as effective for that purpose today.

It is also quite addictive, but a good addiction to have and enjoy
Userza7

Post by Userza7 »

Anyone know any good wide stretchers? A lot of stuff ive was too small like the neo oxballs. I think that had an opening of 2 inchs. Anybody know any stretchers and weights with openings biggertl than that?
Bigtom47

Post by Bigtom47 »

Hi guy I have a question for you guys!!! Ok it’s going to sound funny but it’s true. I’m trying to stretch my nut. Let me repeat it my one ball. I only have one ball they took the other one out when I was a kid because of a bike accident. How can I. Stretch my one ball ? Can someone help me out I only have the left one. I want to get a fake one put in. To look normal. Or maybe get silicone instead. Help guys
Austriapumper

Post by Austriapumper »

Bin auch noch nicht weiter als Sie , aber trotzdem geiles Gefühl , oder ?
STRETCH2

Post by STRETCH2 »

Bigtom47 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:26 am Hi guy I have a question for you guys!!! Ok it’s going to sound funny but it’s true. I’m trying to stretch my nut. Let me repeat it my one ball. I only have one ball they took the other one out when I was a kid because of a bike accident. How can I. Stretch my one ball ? Can someone help me out I only have the left one. I want to get a fake one put in. To look normal. Or maybe get silicone instead. Help guys
You can definitely do that. Just get a ring with a smaller diameter. Gradually add more rings. Also use pumps.
STRETCH2

Post by STRETCH2 »

Still enjoying it but there’s no progress.
I shaved my balls.
Last edited by STRETCH2 on Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonim22

Post by Anonim22 »

STRETCH2 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:26 am Making progress.
Please tell me, do the cremasteric muscle and spermatic cord also stretch with this stretching technique? Or am I missing something about the mechanism?
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Time for more weight. You balls are used to what you have hanging on them now. Shea butter will help soften your sack skin too. Have you tried a straight tube to pull them down as well?
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

I think it’s obvkious that all the component parts of the scrotum stretch and grow when you stretch the balls, except the actual testivcles, which do not stretch