Penis Top

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumperSoCal

Re: Penis Top

Post by PumperSoCal »

I am circumsized and I get this same effect. It is the last pit of growth for me. What I've found is once you get a pack going, this is the area that has to sit at a low pressure for a longer time for the fluid to slowly plump that area up. For me it's the 2nd to last thing to expand when I'm going for a bigger pack. It creates a "Z-bend" in your cock until that area fills in. I've found all sorts of ways recently to get this stubborn area to pump up. Largely once you start to pack that area you need to make sure you're very well lubed to make sure the skin and slide up the cylinder easily, the other thing I do is actually wedge a small piece of tubing past my glads to allow vacuum to get to that area that maybe blocked from the direct vacuum pressure. I've done this to allow pressure to equalize past my donut so my shaft can get the same equal pressure until I get a uniform pack going. I have a diagram I made to show in another similar section on this forum I will dig out and attach to this once I find it.

I tape the tube to the inside of the cylinder or you can wedge it between your cock and and the cylinder wall if it will stay there. But this is basically what I do to make sure the pressure stays even since my donut grows faster than my shaft does still. This has seemed to work similarly for that stubborn area up on the topside. In the case of the diagram below, I'd move the tube over to right above that spot.
te1.png
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
huubster

Re: Penis Top

Post by huubster »

I’m having the same issue, but I found there’s a solition for it. Next time, pump until you can see what parts are swelling and what parts stay behind. Now you restrict the swelling parts from swelling any further by taping them. I use a sports tape for that, but I feel it could be any kind of tape. If necessary wrap your whole cock in it, leaving only the stubborn parts free.

Mind you, the tape shouldn’t be tight in any way, just fold it around the achieved girth loosely. I’t doesn’t have to force the fluids out, just prevent further swelling.

Now you pump. The fluids have nowhere to go but in the free parts of skin.

Use low pressure to force this skin to swell. It may take some hours, but eventually the lymphatic fluids find their way into it and your skin will stretch by getting teared a bit and then heal. Ik can actually see the stretch marks.

The first time this will take hours, but I found that once the fluids have found their channels into that part of skin, the next time it’ll flow in much faster.

For me it took about 20 long sessions of taping to get much more even results.

Good luck!