N2O advice

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

TedCos

N2O advice

Post by TedCos »

Hi all,

Long time pumper and saline user, would like to ask a few questions before I try N2O.
Obviously you tie off to stop N2O migration but when do you untie and when you do does the gas migrate instantly? Do you put plaster on insertion site after as with saline? At end of session is it back to normal very quickly like letting a balloon down or is there a longer temporary gain, I’m guessing no where near as long as saline?

Many thanks
ncr1065

Re: N2O advice

Post by ncr1065 »

Well, at the beginning I tied of, but today I obstain from it, because I experienced only a few migration. But this is up to your preferences.
When I tie of, I untie pretty fast after the end of the last N2O infusion. The skin is then very tight and the tie of starts to hurt. The N2O won't migrate completly instantly, but you will notice some migration of course.
The complete fill will disapear after a few hours, but not like a baloon!
And, yes, after the end of the filling I put a plaster on the injection site.
TedCos

Post by TedCos »

Thanks for the reply 👍
Tx_IntactGuy

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

Just my two cents. I've tried with both food grade co2 and n2o. N2O seems to absorb much faster than co2.

With n2o, I was usually back to normal within a day, but with co2 it took about 3 to completely return to normal.
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023
TedCos

Post by TedCos »

I understood though that CO2 is dangerous.
Tx_IntactGuy

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

From what I've read, co2 is the most common inert gas used for insufflation during certain kinds of surgery.
1st N2O Inflation 2/1/2023 -- 2nd N2O Inflation 2/18/2023 --- 3rd N2O Inflation 3/05/2023
bgman30

Post by bgman30 »

Just make sure you're getting food grade CO2, like used for making drinks... The stuff for use in paintball guns is often not filtered as well.
Seriti

Post by Seriti »

Get food grade CO2, definitely.

And it actually absorbs the fastest, you'll be shrinking back down in
about half an hour to an hour.

The main problem is that it's an irritant, so it stings like a mofo depending on where you aim it. Directly under the skin? "Holy crap this sucks." Deep into fat where there are less nerves? "This stings, but it's bearable."
TedCos

Post by TedCos »

Thanks for all the replies
Tx_IntactGuy

Post by Tx_IntactGuy »

Seriti wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:07 am
The main problem is that it's an irritant,
Interesting, I didn't feel that it caused any pain or discomfort when I used it.
Seriti

Post by Seriti »

For me?

N2O numbs, CO2 stings.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

To answer your initial questions about tying off, it really depends on how much pressure you're looking for.
The scrunchy tissue of the scrotum may take a while to relax and may not let you get a good fill if it's at all tight so you'll get migration before you get to any kind of max fill or stretch. It's not instant but it'll start as soon as the tension in your sac overcomes the pressure it take to permeate the tissues holding the gas in your sac. Tying off will let you get more full and more stretch. You have to be careful about getting tight enough to prevent migration and not so tight as to cut off circulation. The tighter you go with the tie off, you'll get more pressure and stretch, but you'll have to release the tie off sooner for blood flow.

If the pressure in your sac is high enough, the gas will migrate as soon as you loosen the tie off.

I usually do multiple fills so I get the pressure up as high as I want, let it sit a bit than disconnect the drip line from the needle letting off pressure. Then I can loosen the tie off without getting migration. When I'm ready to go again I just tighten the tie off and re-inflate. Rinse and repeat till you're ready to pop ;)

Since you're starting out, take things slow and see what your body can handle, don't tie off to tight and just take it easy on the gas.

Have fun and stay safe :D
TedCos

Post by TedCos »

👍
bigbiggerbiggest

Post by bigbiggerbiggest »

Tx_IntactGuy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:37 pm From what I've read, co2 is the most common inert gas used for insufflation during certain kinds of surgery.
It is, there are some quirks to n2o I think
Last edited by bigbiggerbiggest on Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigbiggerbiggest

Post by bigbiggerbiggest »

It is, there are some quirks to n2o I think