Alcohol drying out glans

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari.

Alcohol drying out glans

Post by kalahari. »

I've read about people toughening (keratinising) their glans by soaking in rubbing alcohol, or surgical spirit, and letting it dry out. This is for circumcised men, or those who keep their foreskins retracted of course. Does anyone have experience of this, and does it really work?
K
soundsgreat87

Re: Alcohol drying out glans

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I've been doing a thing recently where I pinch the tip of my. foreskin closed with a small ring, then squirt rubbing alcohol into it to make a foreskin balloon. Doesn't take much alcohol, just enough to surround the glans. Then leave it in for an hour or so.

It does seem to have an effect, but it diminishes after a few days.
wufas2663

Post by wufas2663 »

The glans can be stimulated with alcohol, I have done it several times, at first it was painful, then pleasure, and now there is no feeling. There is also no change in the surface of the glans penis. If you let the glans penis molt, you can use tinea corporisis potions (keratin-peeling agents), which I have done a few times, it is painful but tolerable, and after a few days you can peel a layer of skin from the glans penis
Jack Marcus

Post by Jack Marcus »

Hi,I am new here.Does it hurt to spray alcohol on the head of the glans?
Is there anyone know anything about castration or penile torture? Or how can I enlarge my penis?
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

I get a mild tingling if I get alcohol in my pee slit or PA piercing, but no, it doesn't hurt
K