What size balls are considered small in size

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Jo7778

What size balls are considered small in size

Post by Jo7778 »

What size balls in inches are considered to be small in size?
sbelloten

Re: What size balls are considered small in size

Post by sbelloten »

Hey size doesn’t matter it’s all subjective.

When I started pumping I had a girlfriend that thought I was huge and couldn’t understand why I wanted to pump or why I always thought I was small.

Don’t focus on what you think is small or big focus on the work it takes to become what you want to be!

And if you have someone in your life that’s telling you that you’re too small tell them they should take a look at themselves because I’m sure they are not what they want to be either.
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

I couldn't have said it better!!!
Steve.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

What sbelloin said.

However, "normal" testicles are about 1.6 x 1.2 x 0.8 inches (4 x 3 x 2 cm) according to the medical types. But 1.2 or 2.0 are also considered to be in the normal range.

They also change size during the day; sometimes a lot, which makes "normal" or "average" even harder to pin down.

Mine are smaller than they used to be, and I've had good luck with pumping to restore their size. Plus some more, if I can get it.
Jo7778

Post by Jo7778 »

Using probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri 6475 to enlarge my balls to see if it works. Plus starting to pump. I read a lot about this probiotic in studies. I want to find out if it works in humans. Time will tell. I have been using it for two weeks so far and my balls feel fuller and are hanging more. Not sure if this is the results of the probiotic. My right ball before starting the probiotic is 4.2 cm and left is 3.0. Hope this works.