80ml of Hyaluronic Acid into fat pad

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Fortheloveoffat

80ml of Hyaluronic Acid into fat pad

Post by Fortheloveoffat »

So finally managed to afford a larger order of H/A. Those of you in Europe have no excuse lol it’s all sold online there. Soo expensive to ship to Australia.

I bought 4x20ml doses. I’ve just done 3 of them and have kept the 4th in reserve to treat any unevenness.

This is on top of the 10ml that I did a few weeks ago.

My understanding is that the 20ml should result in 40-60ml worth of volume and last 6-18 months.

Pics are before and immediately after. Going by the last dose full results won’t be realised for about 2 weeks 🤞

If this goes well I will probably get another batch of 3 and do my fat pad again before moving on and trying 3 per side on my breasts to see how effective it is there.

Long term plan is to make my fat pad massive and get some decent size increase on my chest.
Attachments
IMG_0990.jpeg
IMG_0982.jpeg
IMG_0991.jpeg
IMG_0989.jpeg
Boomber_mod

Re: 80ml of Hyaluronic Acid into fat pad

Post by Boomber_mod »

Fortheloveoffat wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:30 pm So finally managed to afford a larger order of H/A. Those of you in Europe have no excuse lol it’s all sold online there. Soo expensive to ship to Australia.

I bought 4x20ml doses. I’ve just done 3 of them and have kept the 4th in reserve to treat any unevenness.

This is on top of the 10ml that I did a few weeks ago.

My understanding is that the 20ml should result in 40-60ml worth of volume and last 6-18 months.

Pics are before and immediately after. Going by the last dose full results won’t be realised for about 2 weeks 🤞

If this goes well I will probably get another batch of 3 and do my fat pad again before moving on and trying 3 per side on my breasts to see how effective it is there.

Long term plan is to make my fat pad massive and get some decent size increase on my chest.
what is the price of one syringe? And where is your penis?)
Fortheloveoffat

Post by Fortheloveoffat »

It’s €165 ea.

My penis is buried unless I’m hard. Grower not a shower 😏
gocats4ever

Post by gocats4ever »

Hello, I replied to your pm but it's still in my outbox. I think you'll need to make room in your inbox so you can receive further pm's.
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

Hyaluronic Acid is also injected by doctors into the soles of feet to replace worn out foot and heel areas.
BellyLover12

Post by BellyLover12 »

Any updates? How long has it lasted? Was the swelling significant?