VACUUM CONTROL RELEASE DEVICE

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Mybigphatcock68

VACUUM CONTROL RELEASE DEVICE

Post by Mybigphatcock68 »

Has anybody tried using vacuum blow off devices screwed straight into you jar,tube, cylinder etc? To release exceess vacuum while using electric vaccum devices like , aquarium pumps, breast pumps and the like.
Attachments
Vaccum blow offs
Vaccum blow offs
cma_throw

Re: VACUUM CONTROL RELEASE DEVICE

Post by cma_throw »

This is an interesting idea. Looks like it would take a bit of trial and error to dial in the desired vacuum relief point.

Instead of drilling a hole in your cylinder, it might be easier to connect this valve somewhere along your tubing, using a T connector.
Mybigphatcock68

Post by Mybigphatcock68 »

Thats even smarter to tee it in instead of drilling a hole in glass. They seem to be able to be dialed in pretty precisely, finger adjustable. My thought was set it to like 5hg use ur aquarium tube suck the vacuum up in your jar till it blows off at set vacuum limit an bam your done .
twlttznr

Post by twlttznr »

Hi
I have tried other devices with varying degrees of success. That might be a good device. One electric pump I had, could be set to a maximum hg. It may have had a similar device built into the unit. Im not remembering what the device was called. If it can remember, I will post it and there should be information about it online.
No one way check valve was a common problem with several pumps, not limited to manual pumps