My ky experience

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Curiousaussie

My ky experience

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi all after following everyone else’s ventures in to the Ky and surgilube I decided to try it for myself. Last Saturday I injected 2 mm into my cock shaft and waited to see how my body reacted to it . After a brief period of concern which was relieved after a quick discussion with SCP because the gel formed a large lump . After awhile it thinned out and spread out nicely in the area I injected.
I got some swelling that lasted 2-3 days before slowly disappearing and leaving just a minor amount of enlargement.
Today I decided I would add some more in a different area of my shaft . This time I planned to use 10mm to the underside.
So far it has provided a lot more swelling than the first time obviously due to more ky injected. There is a little discomfort but nothing serious. Currently I am twice as thick while soft then before I started and am wondering how much size will remain after a few days of settling in.
Curiousaussie

Re: My ky experience

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi all
So after my last injection I waited until yesterday before adding any more ky . Did get more swelling with the last amount than I did with the first lot. This weekend I decided I would add some more this time spreading it out in different spots. Still only adding small amounts. This add was about 12-15 mm . I pumped before adding as I was looking for areas where I needed to plump up to try and keep a normal look . I add the some to the underside of my cock near the base where I didn’t seem to get any inflation from pumping. I also added some to the top left near the base and then the last to the top just below the gland .
I was a little tender from the needle but didn’t seem to be much else in the pain side. After an hour my cock had increased in size but it wasn’t as big as I thought it should have been. Wife arrived home soon after that so I wasn’t able to observe what was going on down south.
We went out for an evening meal and when we arrived home I went to take a shower and was amazed by the size increase. My soft cock was twice the size of my normal erection in girth and it’s hang was almost as long. There was a bit of bruising around two of the injection sites but I had expected that to happen.
I’d had no side affects apart from the bruising.
This morning I was a bit lopsided but still larger than normal. I did experience some light headedness and tightness in my chest but that passed quickly and have had nothing else since.
I’ve just slipped into my pump and done a very low pressure pump for 15 minutes and am very happy with the results. Uniform size all over and just a slight discolouration where the bruising is.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Great diary so far, thanks 😊
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Curiousaussie wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 1:40 pm Hi all
So after my last injection I waited until yesterday before adding any more ky . Did get more swelling with the last amount than I did with the first lot. This weekend I decided I would add some more this time spreading it out in different spots. Still only adding small amounts. This add was about 12-15 mm . I pumped before adding as I was looking for areas where I needed to plump up to try and keep a normal look . I add the some to the underside of my cock near the base where I didn’t seem to get any inflation from pumping. I also added some to the top left near the base and then the last to the top just below the gland .
I was a little tender from the needle but didn’t seem to be much else in the pain side. After an hour my cock had increased in size but it wasn’t as big as I thought it should have been. Wife arrived home soon after that so I wasn’t able to observe what was going on down south.
We went out for an evening meal and when we arrived home I went to take a shower and was amazed by the size increase. My soft cock was twice the size of my normal erection in girth and it’s hang was almost as long. There was a bit of bruising around two of the injection sites but I had expected that to happen.
I’d had no side affects apart from the bruising.
This morning I was a bit lopsided but still larger than normal. I did experience some light headedness and tightness in my chest but that passed quickly and have had nothing else since.
I’ve just slipped into my pump and done a very low pressure pump for 15 minutes and am very happy with the results. Uniform size all over and just a slight discolouration where the bruising is.
Here, traditionally, a photo is added to the text ;) It is interesting to read the information, if it is new, and you are doing everything that has already been done, then it would be more interesting for everyone to see the photo to understand what it is about))))
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi all
Added another 10mm just now. I know it’s not a huge amount like some of the others here are injecting but it’s what I am comfortable with.. plus I am not looking to get super huge so slow and steady until I am happy with my size and shape.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Curiousaussie wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:56 pm Hi all
Added another 10mm just now. I know it’s not a huge amount like some of the others here are injecting but it’s what I am comfortable with.. plus I am not looking to get super huge so slow and steady until I am happy with my size and shape.
You are smart to take your time
Some of us have tried way too much and too soon after a previous add.
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi all , so it’s almost a month since I started my experience. So far I’ve only injected 23-25 mls in to 3 different spots on my cock. First was mid way down the shaft on the top right hand and side. Second was underside of the gland again towards the right side and last was left side midway between the gland and halfway. While I got really good swelling at the start it has shrunk down to the 3 injection sites being just a tiny bit larger than before I started.
I am happy with how much size I get when I pump . I am not huge in size at 6 inches in length and just under 4 inches in diameter but after pumping for about 30-40 minutes I swell up to 71/2 inches which I think is a good size.
I am planning to do another injection of about 20 mls to 3 or 4 spots on friday provided nothing interrupts me.
Should a get a fresh tube of ky ? The other tube is sealed and been in the drawer since the last session?
just4me

Post by just4me »

Yes.
Get a new tube.
Better safe than sorry.
Buying a new tube is cheaper than
A possible infection
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Thanks Just4me I had thought it would be safer to get a fresh tube. Just wanted some one else to back my thoughts and that I wasn’t just being paranoid
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Ok just finished with my latest injection. I only did 12mls to 4 spots. 2 on the top just behind the gland on either side I am hoping to take the bend up out of my cock when it’s pumped. The other two were at the base on both sides but injected back towards the head on the underside. The swelling is starting and so far looks good . Will see what it turns out like in a few hours
Icoven

Post by Icoven »

Can I take pictures before the injection and after the injection?
just4me

Post by just4me »

Curiousaussie wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:10 am Thanks Just4me I had thought it would be safer to get a fresh tube. Just wanted some one else to back my thoughts and that I wasn’t just being paranoid
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi all
Just a update from my last add. The top injection spots were tender for about 2 days the two on the sides were fine after about 4 hours.
The swelling started with in 20 minutes of the last injection and I ended up about 71/2 inches around behind the gland and tapered down to 7 near the base. The two injections at the top have taken the bend out and looks almost normal except now I have a foreskin that covers nearly all of my head. That is something new to me since I haven’t had one since I was a couple of days old.
The swelling from the injections has receded and looks ok , I have a small lump on either side that protrudes out when I am soft but again it’s something that I am ok with. I think I will wait and see how things settle before I add any more.
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi everybody
Have just finished my next injection of 15mls of ky to my cock. Have split it into 3 spots one with side of the shaft injecting towards the base and one on top of the shaft behind the gland towards the base. Have been quite happy with the results so far. Hoping this one on top will fill the small crease when I pump that makes my head bend upwards . The last one I did there was a help just don’t think I added enough hence why I have done a second one in the same spot
The ky swell has already started so I’ll have to wait and see how things look in a couple of hours
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Curiousaussie wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:52 am Hi everybody
Have just finished my next injection of 15mls of ky to my cock. Have split it into 3 spots one with side of the shaft injecting towards the base and one on top of the shaft behind the gland towards the base. Have been quite happy with the results so far. Hoping this one on top will fill the small crease when I pump that makes my head bend upwards . The last one I did there was a help just don’t think I added enough hence why I have done a second one in the same spot
The ky swell has already started so I’ll have to wait and see how things look in a couple of hours
Are you cut or intact? I'm getting very curious to try this - but having a rather nice foreskin...
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)