My ky experience

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Curiousaussie

Re: My ky experience

Post by Curiousaussie »

I am cut but now have a foreskin that nearly covers the whole gland.

So a lot of the original swelling from my last add has reduced down in size. Slight miscalculation on my side when I injected on one side I injected too much to far down the shaft. I was trying to reduce the amount of upturn of my cock just behind the head . I have almost stopped that but now because of my miscalculation it’s now got a turn to the right
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi all
It’s been 14 days since my last injection, I originally was a bit disappointed because I miscalculated the amount of ky I injected behind the gland to try and stop my cock getting a crease there and hoped to stop it causing my head to point up along the shaft . The ky didn’t stay where I injected instead it moved further to the left and the result was instead of pointing up my shaft the head was pushed to the right.
This has since settled down and the bend to th right is much less pronounced, there is still some bend in the shaft when I pump.
My cock is noticeably thicker when soft and most of the gland is covered , when I pump now I can get to a nice 73/4 inches in about 20 minutes. It doesn’t seem to get any bigger then that even if I pump,for an hour or more. And the next few days after my skin is very itchy, I am using a moisturiser to try and stop that itch. I think it’s because the skin is stretching?
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Ok I’ve just done another injection I put 1 ml in the crease at the gland and 4 mls at the base off to the right side of centre will see how it changes the look
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi everybody
After waiting to see how my experiment with ky went I finally decided to do another injection on Tuesday and added about 8 mls to the top right hand side just behind the gland . It still didn’t take the crease out when I pump so today I took a bigger leap and added 20 ml to the top side in the middle and hope it will spread enough to help with removing the crease . Maybe because it is a larger amount then I had added in the past it has begun to swell and spread more quickly then the others . Will let you know how it looks in a day or two
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Hope everything is still going well and can't wait to hear your updates
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi 4sumfun
So far everything is fine and I’m just waiting for the swelling to settle down and reveal what the final changes are.
I have a more size than Idid when soft now and I am quite happy with the shape so far I haven’t done a proper pumping yet only about a ten minute one to see if Iam going to need a bigger tube . The second night there was some pain due to the tightness of the skin but a couple of pain killers settled that down and since then no pain at all
I jumped into the pumping cam room yesterday and showed off the results to a few guys. Not interested in posting pictures as I have issues with how to privacy with taking pictures.
So far so good and I am happy with the current results
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi everybody
Just an update on my experience.
I added about 12 mls yesterday to my cock. This time right at the base . I put 5 mls on the left side 4 mls on right and 3 mls in the centre on top.
Got a bit of bruising on the left and top side but it looks good shape wise .it has filled the hollow between my earlier injections and my fat pad . Giving me a more uniform look. It didn’t spread out like all the others did and I can still feel a few lumps but so I am happy
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi everyone
Been watching all the threads on ky and surgilube and decided that I wasn’t as happy with the look of the top of my cock where the circumcision scar is so I’ve added 10 mls of ky to see if I can make it full out more .
Been happy with the rest of the adds I’ve done and most of the ky has disappeared leaving a moderate amount of size increase enough of an increase that a woman I’d been seeing years ago commented on the size difference she could see when I ran into her wearing a tight pair of shorts. I showed her not letting on what I’ve been doing just old her I’ve been pumping it which is true because I have been. She said she couldn’t remember me being as big
Bonus for me
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi everybody
Been a little while since I updated my experience with Ky .
About a month ago I managed to get my hands on 100mls of saline. I’d been reading about how some of you are mixing ky or surgilube with saline and then injecting. So I mixed 20mls of ky in with 40 mls of saline. And injected it into my shaft about 25 ml on the left and 20 mls on the right . It went in easily when compared with injecting straight ky and spread more evenly across my shaft.
But it didn’t give me the swelling or last anywhere near as long as straight ky
I’d also managed to get 100mls of 5% which after much deliberation decided to try on Monday afternoon.
Soft with the ky injections I’ve gone from 4 inches to 6 in girth when soft and 7 inches when I am hard. I decided that I was going to inject the 5% on either side of the shaft pointing toward the base . I started on the left side and injected 40mls which immediately made my cock more thickness on the left and caused it to Bend to the right. I then did the same amount on the right side and my cock had grown to about 71/2 inches in girth. It also was like it was almost hard like a hardon but was still slightly floppy.
I spend quite a while trying to seal both injection points and while doing that it felt like my cock was still getting hard. It ended up continuing to grow and thicken until it was 9 inches. The skin was very tight and it was heavy to hold. It only lasted about 2 hours before it started to soften and lose its size. I think I should have used a cock ring to slow down the loss of fluid but for my first time I was super excited about the results
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi everyone
Just injected another lot of ky into my cock.
10 mls on either side needle going in beside the gland and in until it was fully inserted along the shaft towards my pubic bone.
20mls of ky is the most I’ve injected at one time so will sit back and wait to see what reaction I get