My SL journey

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

salinecockpumper

Re: My SL journey

Post by salinecockpumper »

Curiousaussie wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:06 pm Looking good there salinecockpumper.
Do you have a similar problem to me where I can’t seem to fill the circumcision scar and it leaves a line and indent .
Thank you. And I have no idea. Only area I struggle with is a old area that was almost an open wound for a while from a botched infusion.
salinecockpumper

I’m craving adding more right now. It feels so good right now and my cock is begging to grow bigger. I’m going to add more tomorrow after work but I really wish I could add it now but I need sleep haha
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

Hi
its looking great and i enjoy reading your post, i too added another 12 ml islast night and it felt great to do.
just got a small bruising due to me not paying attention with the neddle but all goodp
keep it going i will post some pics on my post shortley :)
salinecockpumper

shockmenow wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:04 pm Hi
its looking great and i enjoy reading your post, i too added another 12 ml islast night and it felt great to do.
just got a small bruising due to me not paying attention with the neddle but all goodp
keep it going i will post some pics on my post shortley :)
I can’t help to keep going right now. Like my dick literally feels like I need to put more in asap or it will be mad lol. Like I can feel it wanting to draw more into it and swell up even bigger. I can’t wait I add more. Going to inject as much as it wants to take in tomorrow. The results might be wild lol
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Love how it look now. I know that feeling of wanting to add more. I've woken up still huge today but just added another 15ml.
salinecockpumper

Jimjon wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:26 pm Love how it look now. I know that feeling of wanting to add more. I've woken up still huge today but just added another 15ml.
I’m going to really push it later after work. Hehe. Going to fill 3 syringes and see how many go in. My cock seems to take large amounts fine. Think it was used to expanding from when I used to infuse and from 9 hour pump sessions. My cock just loves to grow.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Can't wait to see the results of that.
salinecockpumper

Jimjon wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:51 pm Can't wait to see the results of that.
Me too ;)
salinecockpumper

Starting the day like this. Can’t wait to see what it looks like after putting in even more later. Goal is at least another 40ml but I’ll put in as much as it wants to take.
Attachments
IMG_4667.jpeg
IMG_4668.jpeg
IMG_4669.jpeg
salinecockpumper

60ml set to go for later. Let’s see how much my cock wants to take in. I’m guessing all of it ;)
Attachments
IMG_4670.jpeg
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Good luck. I still only do much smaller amounts. Interested to see how 60ml goes
salinecockpumper

Jimjon wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:18 pm Good luck. I still only do much smaller amounts. Interested to see how 60ml goes
When I inject a lot I can feel it spread out pretty quickly. It becomes more fluid like instead of a hard lump. It almost feels like a saline infusion.
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

love how you can inject such big amounts, i just keep adding 12ml and abit more but i love it like you and im well happy on my progress
keep the posts coming as i will do :)
salinecockpumper

Wanted to add more today but feeling too achy will wait till that goes away.
salinecockpumper

Here’s how we look this morning. I think he’s ready for more ;)
Attachments
IMG_4674.jpeg
IMG_4673.jpeg