Pussy pumped and bikini

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Gingerbiglad

Re: Pussy pumped and bikini

Post by Gingerbiglad »

Wow
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Gorgeous
Pumping to make 8 inches of meat
Francisdanslouest

Post by Francisdanslouest »

Hi
I'm hoping you're still visiting here, so here is a thought for you to consider.
As you say, pumped-up labia in a swimsuit would be pushing your luck. However, a pumped pussy with no underwear, under a skirt or dress as short as you care to try, might be worth considering.
In the days when my ex-wife was into being under-dressed in public, with my encouragement and approval, we once went to a restaurant with her wearing a nipple chain under a transparent blouse. She had to take the chain off, though, because the clips were biting too hard. At my suggestion, she clipped it to her labia instead. It hung at the hemline of her short skirt. I dared her to hang our wedding rings on it, so it hung between her thighs and below the skirt. Nothing was on show apart from the chain and the rings, but anyone looking, and believe me, people were looking, had to be asking how and where the chain was attached. I was so proud of her!
If only I'd known about pumping back then!
My apologies for being long-winded, but it seems to me that, without being too obvious, an outing with a pumped up pussy could be very exciting,