Pussy pumped and bikini

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Gb47

Pussy pumped and bikini

Post by Gb47 »

Hello to everyone
Are there women who go to the beach or swimming pool with their pussy pumped up in their bikinis or even on naturist beaches?
labialovingdick

Re: Pussy pumped and bikini

Post by labialovingdick »

We have had this fantasy for a very long time now and often masturbate or have sex to the thought how shocked some (regular) people in such public places would be, if they were ever confronted with some huge pumped fat swollen pussy lips. But that only works as a fantasy for us, the risk would be way too high. Either the life guards or security would immediately bust us and kick us out of the public pool. Or some other bathers could call the cops or harass us. And we're not interested in visiting "private" spas for adults, as we're not into partner-swapping, swinging or orgies. We are just a pretty normal couple who enjoy pussy pumping and don't want to get into trouble.

We almost did something quite risky once unintentionally though: When we were trying out pussy pumping for the very first time, we did not know for how long the results will stay swollen. Not knowing it any better, we were assuming it would take something in between half an hour to an hour and not several hours as we later found out. That almost caused us some trouble, because at the same day when we were pumping for the first time in the morning, we had an appointment later with some friends in a sauna spa. And it would been hard to hide the swollen pussy when you're sitting there completely nude, even if she closed her legs. Luckily for us, her labia and clit hood turned back to normal size about two hours before we left for our appointment.

But we have to admit, as a fantasy, visiting public places in a bikini after pumping is something extremely hot. We wonder if there are actually any people who really felt brave enough to try this.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Could you not find a beach or similar where a costume is needed. Everyone looks at everyone at some time or another on the beach, mainly i guess to see if there' anything worth looking at. You don't have to make it obvious, just be normal. Only you will know what's really going on. Sure once you have tried it sort of under the radar you'll get the courage to get a bit more daring as time goes on and eventually hit the nudist beach or some secluded place to get naked. Your fantasy coming true will be quite a bonus for you both i'm sure.
Either way, keep enjoying it.

BnL
Last edited by bignlow on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gb47

Post by Gb47 »

I've already gone to the nat beach with a good pumping session, it's sure that all eyes are on my cock, I even got an invitation from a couple, do you have any pictures of Mrs pumped? Recently I practice the pump and the saline injection too
Bgemi10

Post by Bgemi10 »

I've been trying for some time to get my girl to pump she knows about my pumping but the thought of going to a nude beach pumped together sounds unbelievable
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Gb47 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:10 pm Hello to everyone
Are there women who go to the beach or swimming pool with their pussy pumped up in their bikinis ...
Well, we sometimes go to a public sauna and we did some pumping in the changing area. Every woman is built slightly different and I think most people see the enlarged labia just as that: large labia. We are not talking about enormously pumped sizes, but just a bit larger than normal, say twice the normal size.

We go there again tomorrow but have other plans, so will not pump.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

If you pump every time you visit anywhere it would become the norm. In time you could very slowly increase the pump time and get that little bit bigger. Not pushing, just an idea. Something to slowly get you happy doing what you are doing. Enjoy.

BnL
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

lok_ki wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:23 am
Are there women who go to the beach or swimming pool with their pussy pumped up in their bikinis ...
Well, we sometimes go to a public sauna and we did some pumping in the changing area. Every woman is built slightly different and I think most people see the enlarged labia just as that: large labia. We are not talking about enormously pumped sizes, but just a bit larger than normal, say twice the normal size.

This is really inspiring and yeah we have thought about that as well sometimes, but didn't bring up enough courage to actually try. Our female has naturally large and protruding inner labia, which turn super fat almost immediately when pumping, so the risk is high we would end up with a result too big to still be able to properly hide it. But lok_ki, would you be so kind and send us an update here on how it went in your case?
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

labialovingdick wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:01 pm
lok_ki wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:23 am
But lok_ki, would you be so kind and send us an update here on how it went in your case?
Well, as already mentioned we didn't pump today. However, we went equipped with some other "stuff": he carried a 5" silicone urethra dilator and she a lockable stainless steel plug. Both utensils are usually not visible, so no problem to wear those in the sauna. However, the dilator tried to leave its place and I had to push it back slightly when a couple was sitting just opposite of me. I don't know if she saw me manipulating with my toy, but said nothing and kept on chatting with her husband.

In the sauna Mrs. Lokki usually carries vaginally a stainless steel ball of 3" diameter with a small chain attached with a 1" ball resting outside just between the labia. This small polished stainless ball is visible when one looks at that place between her legs.
So much for today, pumping is planned for the next time, but it is unknown when this will be.
Gb47

Post by Gb47 »

Can have you any picture?
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Gb47 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:39 pm Can have you any picture?
Yes, me can.
Image4.jpg
Gb47

Post by Gb47 »

Whaou perfect pussy I love ❤️😍
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Gorgeous surprise!
thboy

Post by thboy »

“stainless steel ball of 3" diameter with a small chain attached with a 1" ball resting outside just between the labia.”

Thank you for sharing. Can you provide more detail about the 3”/1” ball/chain? A similar item would make a nice gift for my wife.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I’d like to see a gif of that 3” ball popping out please! :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….