Freshly made Eunuch

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

luvpain

Freshly made Eunuch

Post by luvpain »

https://i.imgur.com/8E7QPjp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8E7QPjp.jpg

I have had an orchidectomy today. I will be on E or T. Not sure yet
wufas2663

Re: Freshly made Eunuch

Post by wufas2663 »

I cut off the testicles

1. Orchiectomy Like the feeling of a needle scratching through, my scrotum was cut open. Although I couldn't see, I could feel the testicles being squeezed out. The doctor was pulling the spermatic cord out with my testicles, and the sensation was very uncomfortable to stimulate my stomach. I endured, because of the anesthetic effect, I could only feel the testicles moving around, not knowing what they were doing, and finally when the testicles were cut off, I saw my own testicles.

2. Pain: In the evening after the testicle removal, I felt the pain of the deep pain reflex, this pain is not fixed, swimming in my crotch, which may be pain from the nerve after the testicle removal, after more than an hour, this pain decreased, and then the pain of the scrotal epidermis.

3. Lump After the testicle removal, I felt some lumps in the scrotum, some from the spermatic cord or some connected to the scrotal skin. These lumps are hard and painful to the touch, and for a few days, I don't know if they will go away.
Last edited by wufas2663 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
James69

Re: Freshly made Eunuch

Post by James69 »

Hello,

It's essential that everyone finds a way to express themselves and share their experiences. Open communication can be therapeutic and bring emotional relief. It's crucial to take care of your physical and mental well-being.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My website : gaysexgames.games