Wife stretched my balls

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

sbelloten

Wife stretched my balls

Post by sbelloten »

wife gave me a testicle stretch and massage for over an hour!!!

She was a fucking animal my balls are so stretched out!!!

Wish she would let me take a pic in action she has amazing puffy nipples, love watching her work my balls topless
Attachments
DBD48409-E35E-45D2-9076-EEF93CB58C69.jpeg
9C532217-6071-46B6-BE4A-D0BA8A9BAA64.jpeg
48F597E3-2C42-4BAB-B989-7CC564FFCAF1.jpeg
42996597-F3CD-49C8-9DD3-FAE0D337BF98.jpeg
bignlow

Re: Wife stretched my balls

Post by bignlow »

Excellent set. Wish mine would.
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

sorry ican not see your wife
ole
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Dude, excellent package!

Have you measured your testicles? They look very impressive.

PS: Great looking PA!
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

I love ballstretching too. wonderful results in your case. Good girl you have to stretch
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

headair123 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:21 am Dude, excellent package!

Thanks for the compliments all.

Haven’t measured in a while, last time I did years ago my lowest hanging testicle at lowest sag was 8”.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

ole.saline wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:18 am sorry ican not see your wife
ole
No kidding! She is so shy about the idea of any pics of her being taken during sex even neck down, but on her last day off she showed up at my office wearing thigh high nylons and garters and sat spread eagle on my desk and made me eat her pussy to orgasm!

Go figure;)
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

How long have you been stretching and how often? To achieve such low hanging bull balls.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Beginer1 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:34 pm How long have you been stretching and how often? To achieve such low hanging bull balls.
I’ve been pumping/stretching 10+ years.

1. Wear testicle weights at night while sleeping, it’s easier to control the warm sag level. I never wear them during the day, I find it counterproductive to try to stretch when the testicles are cold and want to withdraw. This works best once you start to get some SAG it’s really just to keep things elongated.

2. Full package pumping, (air pump with oil lubricant never water, if water shrivels your skin it will shrivel your balls) between 2-4 hours, mostly 2 hours 3-4 times a week, sometimes every week day. Pumping works amazingly on the testicles themselves they just engorge so much but it’s a slippery slope from pumping just enough to too much. The sack skin starts to get too hard, so really what this is doing is enhancing what you’re gaining from stretching.

3. Manual stretching and massage by hand is the thing that helps the most to get that sag and growth. Basically what you are trying to do is get the skin to want to grow as opposed to forcefully stretch. Doing this daily for 15 minutes or more gives the best results. Warm up the area with a heating pad to get as relaxed possible then use a good oil. I use a mixture of Burt bees baby oil and extra-virgin olive oil, and give a good massage to the whole area, including the spots where your balls meet your legs all the way down milking it like a cow, make sure to massage the testicles as much as possible to generate testosterone. You really have to go gentle so you don’t hurt yourself but eventually you’ll get to the point where you’ll be loose enough that you can start it pull on your balls to stretch them. I’m at a very extreme point where I can do a reach around while my penis is erect and stretch my balls up my ass, stretching all the skin so I get that hang. Once you start to get that hang, you can even start to stretch just the ball sack itself down out up to get that loser skin.

It’s a bit of work but once I got going and saw results it became an obsession, best part of my day.
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

sbelloten wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:19 am
Beginer1 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:34 pm How long have you been stretching and how often? To achieve such low hanging bull balls.
I’ve been pumping/stretching 10+ years.

1. Wear testicle weights at night while sleeping, it’s easier to control the warm sag level. I never wear them during the day, I find it counterproductive to try to stretch when the testicles are cold and want to withdraw. This works best once you start to get some SAG it’s really just to keep things elongated.

2. Full package pumping, (air pump with oil lubricant never water, if water shrivels your skin it will shrivel your balls) between 2-4 hours, mostly 2 hours 3-4 times a week, sometimes every week day. Pumping works amazingly on the testicles themselves they just engorge so much but it’s a slippery slope from pumping just enough to too much. The sack skin starts to get too hard, so really what this is doing is enhancing what you’re gaining from stretching.

3. Manual stretching and massage by hand is the thing that helps the most to get that sag and growth. Basically what you are trying to do is get the skin to want to grow as opposed to forcefully stretch. Doing this daily for 15 minutes or more gives the best results. Warm up the area with a heating pad to get as relaxed possible then use a good oil. I use a mixture of Burt bees baby oil and extra-virgin olive oil, and give a good massage to the whole area, including the spots where your balls meet your legs all the way down milking it like a cow, make sure to massage the testicles as much as possible to generate testosterone. You really have to go gentle so you don’t hurt yourself but eventually you’ll get to the point where you’ll be loose enough that you can start it pull on your balls to stretch them. I’m at a very extreme point where I can do a reach around while my penis is erect and stretch my balls up my ass, stretching all the skin so I get that hang. Once you start to get that hang, you can even start to stretch just the ball sack itself down out up to get that loser skin.

It’s a bit of work but once I got going and saw results it became an obsession, best part of my day.
Thank you for sharing. I pump my whole package but not as often as I like due to finding alone time lol.I do try to stretch my sac in a warm shower each morning. But thanks that sac is an inspiration 😀
headair123

Post by headair123 »

sbelloten wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:33 pm
headair123 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:21 am Dude, excellent package!

Thanks for the compliments all.

Haven’t measured in a while, last time I did years ago my lowest hanging testicle at lowest sag was 8”.
My hat's off to you, dude. Really awesome.

However, my question was about the testicles themselves. They look bigger than most inside of your sack. How big is each (length/width)?
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

My hat's off to you, dude. Really awesome.

However, my question was about the testicles themselves. They look bigger than most inside of your sack. How big is each (length/width)?
[/quote]

Thank you for the compliments truly appreciated.

I’ve never measured the circumference. Pumping is was really makes them bigger. They get really large and hard. It’s the amount of time pumping on low pressure.

And just for the record, it’s not genetic it’s truly pumping and stretching that got me to where I am because I had just average size balls to start with. It’s obtainable by anyone.
cma_throw

Post by cma_throw »

sbelloten wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:19 am I use a mixture of Burt bees baby oil and extra-virgin olive oil, and give a good massage to the whole area
Looks quite amazing, sbelloten. Wish mine looked that good. Do you moisturize often on a daily basis? With the mix described above?
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

cma_throw wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:47 am
sbelloten wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:19 am I use a mixture of Burt bees baby oil and extra-virgin olive oil, and give a good massage to the whole area
Looks quite amazing, sbelloten. Wish mine looked that good. Do you moisturize often on a daily basis? With the mix described above?
Thank you very much!

Its a small bottle of Burt bees baby oil poured into another dispenser then fill the Burt bees bottle half way with pure extra virgin olive oil then pour that in to the other dispenser. (I’m thinking of adding coconut oil if I can find a high quality odorless)

I moisturize my cock & balls after showering daily and at night before deb.

Use that same concoction to oil up for air pumping along with a lot of Vaseline.

Once a day (or any time I feel dry, full package pumping can wreak havoc on scrotal skin) I use the oil and Vaseline to massage and stretch
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

Impressive! Nice that wifey helps you out with the ball sack stretching.
My wife loves to help me full package pump and she LOVES the results. I reach
15" ball sack girth. Balls about avocado size each after a good 60 - 90 min pumping.