Post your before and after silicone modification

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

tryst

Re: Post your before and after silicone modification

Post by tryst »

Boomber_mod wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:57 am does your wife support you in pumping up your cock? How is she related to your size, tell me some peculiarities in the relationship!
I'm single, so that's never been an issue.
tryst

Post by tryst »

Boomber_mod wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:00 am and how old is your monster? I know that such a size can make you tired, how about you?
I've had silicone for a decade. NGL, I am a bit tired of having it now. I don't regret it, but I would like to move on with life and do other things that are kinda difficult right now.
tryst

Post by tryst »

joycebigtit wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:14 am can you still cum with that monster? it would certainly grab my attention on the street ;-)
All that still works. It's just a lot more mechanically intensive, shall we say.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

tryst wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:18 pm
Boomber_mod wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:00 am and how old is your monster? I know that such a size can make you tired, how about you?
I've had silicone for a decade. NGL, I am a bit tired of having it now. I don't regret it, but I would like to move on with life and do other things that are kinda difficult right now.
I must say your sac is unbelievably huge and maintaining a normal daily life would be pretty difficult like walking or jogging, going for swim or taking the public transport. The first thing that came to my mind is what if someday you do not want it any more then what? Is there a way to remove it or drain it?

Could you also share your experience in public? Like what kind of looks you get and questions from other people?
tryst

Post by tryst »

rajrajiv wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:32 am I must say your sac is unbelievably huge and maintaining a normal daily life would be pretty difficult like walking or jogging, going for swim or taking the public transport. The first thing that came to my mind is what if someday you do not want it any more then what? Is there a way to remove it or drain it?

Could you also share your experience in public? Like what kind of looks you get and questions from other people?
Vigorous physical activity is not going to happen... Whenever I've tried jogging or running, my junk has started bouncing around all over the place and getting in the way. Walking is kinda okay, but long distances are a challenge because I have to stop and readjust my underwear every so often.

Because of the way that the body interacts with silicone, it can't be drained. The only way to remove it is through invasive, expensive surgery.

Life in public is okay. People are usually polite about it, if they do ask, otherwise most seem to ignore it. I guess they are assuming that it's a medical problem.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

tryst wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:10 pm
rajrajiv wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:32 am I must say your sac is unbelievably huge and maintaining a normal daily life would be pretty difficult like walking or jogging, going for swim or taking the public transport. The first thing that came to my mind is what if someday you do not want it any more then what? Is there a way to remove it or drain it?

Vigorous physical activity is not going to happen... Whenever I've tried jogging or running, my junk has started bouncing around all over the place and getting in the way. Walking is kinda okay, but long distances are a challenge because I have to stop and readjust my underwear every so often.

Because of the way that the body interacts with silicone, it can't be drained. The only way to remove it is through invasive, expensive surgery.

Life in public is okay. People are usually polite about it, if they do ask, otherwise most seem to ignore it. I guess they are assuming that it's a medical problem.
Thanks for the response. I understand the challenges and I totally get that every result has both positives and negatives but, If the person in question is happy then its all good.
I must say you are dead on about the public response, whenever I do saline and my ball sac is huge I always like to go outside for a walk on the road or there is a beach near where I stay and as you know of the high population of Indian cities its not possible to avoid the looks from people but what I have noticed that everybody simply assumes that I have some medical condition like hydrocele and also I get a look of sympathy. I choose to ignore all the looks. But sometimes few people also ask what has happened so if I see I can explain then I do explain properly or most of the times I simply say I have hydrocele and it easy.
1.jpg
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Boomber_mod wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:57 am
headair123 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:03 am Before my mods, I was 6.25" in length and 4.4" in girth. My sack was practically none existent.

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-13 at 9.29.21 PM.jpeg

I got my silicone through Dr. Loria in Miami in early 2016 (40cc in shaft and 80 in scrotum - ALCON 1000). Interestingly enough, because of the silicone, I have been constantly growing. And my current results are many multiples of what the Dr. injected me with.

My length right now is 7" (due to pumping).

My girth:
Near the glans: 6.25"
Mid point: 6.75"
Base 7.25"

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-13 at 9.31.19 PM.jpeg

I measured my scrotum using water displacement. It is around 600cc in size.
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-13 at 9.31.19 PM (1).jpeg
does your wife support you in pumping up your cock? How is she related to your size, tell me some peculiarities in the relationship!
She is quite supportive. Her point of view is that as long I do enjoy it, no one should be able to tell the opposite.

As far as intimacy is concerned, she wants me to be unpumped when we make love. She takes my 6.75" to 7.25" girth like a champ. However, I do need to be gentle.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
headair123

Post by headair123 »

tryst wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:18 pm
I have discussed a similar concern with my doctor. My balls never stopped growing after the initial treatment. Given the fact that I have to wear a suit, I do feel that I need to shrink them a bit. I have discussed this with the doctor who gave me the silicone. He said it is a simple matter to "extract' the silicone and the collagen that encapsulates it. I have to tell you though that the thought of a scalpel and a scraper next to my testicles.... A bit worrisome.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

Before and after 0/200 (different ring, few months apart)
Attachments
IMG_20230901_080400.jpg
huge56

Post by huge56 »

IMG_3111 - Edited.jpg
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

huge56 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:48 am IMG_3111 - Edited.jpg
Wow that’s huge and hot 😜
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Willswilly wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:13 pm Before and after 0/200 (different ring, few months apart)
Nice results. Hot 😜
huge56

Post by huge56 »

thank you :D
IMG_3106 - Edited.jpg
IMG_3109 - Edited.jpg