Moderator: bigray57

Beginer1

Re: Belly Inflation - Now at 4L saline and 8L air

Post by Beginer1 »

Wow that’s is one sexy beach ball belly 😀
StevenWashburn

Post by StevenWashburn »

BiggestHarry_ wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:08 am I made it, and then some. I went crazy with it, this is 4L saline and about 8L air. Ignore the bruise on the right side of my body, that was from me knocking a vein last session.
I'm definitely going to have crazy stretch marks after this, I could feel a horizontal sting under my belly button from the stretch while the air was going in, I've never had that before but it was such a crazy feeling. This is definitely the largest I have ever been and may ever get!

I don't think these images quite convey how insanely huge I am here, I cannot bend over more than about 20 degrees, and reaching my groin is seriously difficult, plus I am forced to waddle when I walk. Definitely going to need a little break after this one, my body needs to fully reset for sure.

Edit: By the evening it seems to have expanded further, really difficult to do things at this point, feeling huge.
What do you do/use for air?
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

StevenWashburn wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:51 am What do you do/use for air?
An aquarium pump, 50L an hour, by Marina
BiggestHarry_

Re: Belly Inflation - 6 Liters

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

I managed to pull off 6L last night.
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

BiggestHarry_ wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:23 pm Image
I managed to pull off 6L last night.
Wow that’s a huge sexy ball belly you have there 😀 where do you go from here? 😀
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Huge congrats! And I mean HUGE!!!! Great job! You're bursting into new levels of massive. My back actually hurts from looking at that first photo, thinking about all the extra weight you're carrying and throwing off your center of gravity.

How long did it take to get all 6 liters in? How long did it last? I hope you have plans to try dextrose one day. You'll never look back after you do. ;)
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Griffin wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:37 pm Huge congrats! And I mean HUGE!!!! Great job! You're bursting into new levels of massive. My back actually hurts from looking at that first photo, thinking about all the extra weight you're carrying and throwing off your center of gravity.

How long did it take to get all 6 liters in? How long did it last? I hope you have plans to try dextrose one day. You'll never look back after you do. ;)
Took about 5 hours to get all 6 in! I woke up looking like my 4L fills! and i'm still pretty huge about 16-17 hours later, seriously tempted to put another 4 in me, there's at least 3 left in me right now. I'm pissing a lot of it out quite quick though, body is processing it exceptionally fast as usual. Kinda anxious about trying Dextrose, i fear i may actually burst, as my entire belly was aching with the stretch with 6L in me. Scared of being in a situation where i grow way too much.

I think i have capacity for 10L, but by 6L it was just starting to fill out my chest and hips which was a crazy feeling.
Lilipop125

Post by Lilipop125 »

hey great infusion! I do it with dextrose! do you have more photos and videos?
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Lilipop125 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:14 pm hey great infusion! I do it with dextrose! do you have more photos and videos?
Sure, I actually topped up with 5.5 Liters the next day. And then 250ml in each breast too.

Status on shrinking back down; I'd say there's about 15% left in me now 2 days later. I was very jiggly yesterday.

Oh, and here's a video https://imgur.com/CnmXLdk
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

I cannot express enough how grateful I am to see someone safely pull this off and how absolutely fucking hot this thread turned out to be. This is the biggest dream come true I've ever had the pleasure of knowing was actually possible. Your work is absolutely tremendous and you have my deepest thanks for pulling this off!
curioustim

Post by curioustim »

You look ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! 6L is epic and your belly look positively massive. I bet it felt amazing. LOVED the addition of infusing your chest. TOTALLY HOT! Thank you gor posting. You are quite inspiring!!!

Can't wait to see your next adventure
StevenWashburn

Post by StevenWashburn »

BiggestHarry_ wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 5:30 pm
Lilipop125 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:14 pm hey great infusion! I do it with dextrose! do you have more photos and videos?
Sure, I actually topped up with 5.5 Liters the next day. And then 250ml in each breast too.

Status on shrinking back down; I'd say there's about 15% left in me now 2 days later. I was very jiggly yesterday.

Oh, and here's a video https://imgur.com/CnmXLdk
Sadly, video link isn't working.
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Another 6L fill, much higher this time, looks like I've found room for where another 4 can go...
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

I can't lie, I'm in absolute love with your shape and it's making me want to do belly infusions again!
curioustim

Post by curioustim »

LOVE the shape you got with the higher placement!!! Incredibly HOT!!