Surgilube Before and After

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Willswilly

Surgilube Before and After

Post by Willswilly »

Rather than hijacking Squirrel's post (thanks again for the messages a bit ago, really helped with the process!) decided to make my own to show the difference.

This is about 30ml of Surgilube, 20 from the first addition and 10 from the other (20 settled on the left, so injected 10 right to balance more or less). Best thing us constantly feeling your sack in your pants all day long. Not too big yet, probably won't be massive ever except when infusing, but planning on doing more after this all settles and its been a few weeks.

Some photos are duplicate to show direct comparisons! I'd say it feels like 300ml of saline in terms of size?
Attachments
20230322_201520.jpg
20230322_201514.jpg
20230322_201509.jpg
20230322_201530.jpg
20230321_213935.jpg
20230321_213929.jpg
20230321_213916.jpg
IMG_20230322_201901.jpg
IMG_20230322_201932.jpg
IMG_20230322_201955.jpg
Squirrel

Re: Surgilube Before and After

Post by Squirrel »

You've got great results! Glad everything went smooth.
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

Thanks, I appreciate it! Looking forward to adding more down the line. Most definitely not as big as you Squirrel lol although I do appreciate the size you've gotten!

I've never wanted to be super huge, just noticeably bigger than most. Something fun to feel in my pants and get locker room stares at the gym.

Currently, it's pretty settled, so I'm waiting on encapsulation before adding more to see how that feels. Don't want to overfill and end up bigger than I intended or get sick from the pressure.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I started out with a similar goal. Just wanted to semi permanently have the size of a 500ml saline infusion. Both the addiction to huge saline/glucose fills and my goal of symmetry (that I regularly overshot) led to the size I have today. The dynamic of my relationship at home also added an "idle hands lead to the genitals" aspect. 😬🤣

Good on you for planning to take it slow. I should have done the same. Your results are awesome, big, and very natural looking. Doing more adds too fast will definitely lead to getting too big and/or not looking natural any more.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Definitely looks bigger than average and completely natural, great job 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

Squirrel wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:27 pm I started out with a similar goal. Just wanted to semi permanently have the size of a 500ml saline infusion. Both the addiction to huge saline/glucose fills and my goal of symmetry (that I regularly overshot) led to the size I have today. The dynamic of my relationship at home also added an "idle hands lead to the genitals" aspect. 😬🤣

Good on you for planning to take it slow. I should have done the same. Your results are awesome, big, and very natural looking. Doing more adds too fast will definitely lead to getting too big and/or not looking natural any more.
Oh for sure on idle hands thing lol, thankfully I have a few pumps to take care of size when I want it for a little (or infusions, but waiting on those for a while).

:)
TinyMe wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:23 pm Definitely looks bigger than average and completely natural, great job 👍🏻
Thank you! Looking forward to growing more but maintaining the natural aspect. If I cross over for a couple weeks into unnaturally big, oh well, but definitely slow is winning the race so far!
just4me

Post by just4me »

I have to agree here.
Your shape and size and look right now is great!
I hope you will do like Squirrel and gijoe have done and give an update
so we can watch your progression and experience.

Careful... it can be addicting
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

just4me wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:21 am I have to agree here.
Your shape and size and look right now is great!
I hope you will do like Squirrel and gijoe have done and give an update
so we can watch your progression and experience.

Careful... it can be addicting
Thank you!

LOL yeah, as a long time pumper and infuser I'm all too aware of the addictive nature of size; however, I think it's my huge infusions and pumping that have helped it maintain a natural shape with the scrotum being used to the stretch

Hoping for next to try 20ml/side and see how that goes, but will probably do that in a couple of weeks or if the size drops quicker
cmax75

Post by cmax75 »

Willswilly wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:22 am This is about 30ml of Surgilube, 20 from the first addition and 10 from the other (20 settled on the left, so injected 10 right to balance more or less).
Wow great result. How did you inject the Surgilube? Did you mix it with saline? What needle did you use and where and how deep did you place the needle?
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

cmax75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:38 pm
Willswilly wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:22 am This is about 30ml of Surgilube, 20 from the first addition and 10 from the other (20 settled on the left, so injected 10 right to balance more or less).
Wow great result. How did you inject the Surgilube? Did you mix it with saline? What needle did you use and where and how deep did you place the needle?
No saline, 20G catheter, low in the scrotum
cmax75

Post by cmax75 »

Do you have any lumps or negative side effects so far?
Did you inject the whole volume on one position or did you move the needle inside the scrotum a little bit?
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

cmax75 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:11 pm Do you have any lumps or negative side effects so far?
Did you inject the whole volume on one position or did you move the needle inside the scrotum a little bit?
Before I answer, are you asking because you're going to do it yourself or asking to live vicariously through another?

I know I've certainly been on the asking side of questions that I probably won't act on, so I can empathize, but also want to make sure this isn't just asking for the sake of nothing. Don't want to be rude at all, just curious
cmax75

Post by cmax75 »

Willswilly wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:31 am
cmax75 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:11 pm Do you have any lumps or negative side effects so far?
Before I answer, are you asking because you're going to do it yourself or asking to live vicariously through another?
No problem. I am asking because I am going (planning) to do it myself. I am into saline and glucose 5% injections for more than 15 years without any problems and different sizes - mostly 300-400ml to show off and now I am short before trying surgilube. Especially your result is exactly what I want. - As you mentioned above "Ive never wanted to be super huge, just noticeably bigger than most. Something fun to feel in my pants and get locker room stares at the gym."
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

Well I guess I'll still preface that the way it settled for me won't be like how it is for other folks, so keep that in mind. Much like how every other user who's done it has had varying shapes and sizes, or even how folks with silicone all end up differently.

But beyond that, no lumps or side effects so far; haven't injected again and probably going to wait a bit more. If anything, may do 20/side next week to see how it settles in a larger dose and if it interacts with the existing encapsulation. However, if what's currently in there hasn't shrunk much then I'll maintain size and wait until fully gone to re-inject.

Moved the catheter slightly while inside but only to spread it out a little. For what it's worth, I have a lot of extra room in my sack from stretching, pumping and infusing for a while (and constantly going big with infusions), so that may have helped it maintain shape and settle easier.
racer-x

Post by racer-x »

Looks great a love the pa too